Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

20 minutes ago, B-Man said:

More Leftist lunacy.

Education committee informed they’ll have blood on their hands if teachers can’t transition kids in secret

We just reported on transgender Montana state legislator Zooey Zephyr being banned from the floor for the remainder of the legislative session because she wouldn’t apologize for telling Republicans who voted to ban “gender-affirming care” for minors that they’d have “blood on their hands.” Not the surgeons who perform double mastectomies on teens, but the legislators who would ban it.

We’ve said before we’re not going to be held hostage by claims that minors will inevitably kill themselves if they have to undergo “forced puberty” or can’t get “live-saving” hormone treatments.

Speaking of blood on their hands, the Louisiana House Education Committee was informed that they, too, will have blood on their hands if they pass legislation making it illegal for schools to transition children without their parent’s knowledge. Take it from Big Gay Baby.

Hey Slime, here's a new user name for you.

Edited by Wacka
  • Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

In 10 years, all this anti trans stuff will look even more ridiculous than it does today. It will be like looking back at all the protests over gay marriage. Today, no one cares about it anymore. Gen Z is coming and views all this as stupid. 

Gen Z hide in safe spaces and are afraid of the dark.  They've been conditioned by the educational system to be timid and docile compliant citizens.  If they spent 15 minutes of the first 15 years of their lives unsupervised by adults, it would be surprising.   Good for the establishment that they'll believe whatever the authorities tell them to believe. 

45 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

The ONLY reason the trans-scare is happening is because the policies pushed by the GOP are losers that the public opposes and they can’t hate on gays anymore. 

A large part of GOP politics is scaremongering, so they’ll lie about things to scare grandma and make grandpa mad. 

It’s no wonder that Millennials are the first modern generation to not trend conservative as they age. 

The GOP is dying. That’s why it opposes democracy. 

what parts of the gop trans policies do you disagree with?  Also, did you see the story earlier in the thread about the kid who got puberty blockers early in teens which stopped the genital growth and eventually had to have a super risky surgery to take parts of his colon out cause they couldn't use his genitals and the kid died?  Your usual response to me is do you want a trans kid or a dead kid?  well in this case you got both?  good result?

• Like (+1) 3

Does anyone here actually believe that @ChiGoosewas once a registered republican?

When he first ventured into PPP (how many main board posts for chigoose btw?) and told us that he likes to stay above the partisan fray, he then told us he was once a republican.

Both obvious lies.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Does anyone here actually believe that @ChiGoosewas once a registered republican?

When he first ventured into PPP (how many main board posts for chigoose btw?) and told us that he likes to stay above the partisan fray, he then told us he was once a republican.

Both obvious lies.

Sure. Easily programmable people who don’t think independently can easily stumble into different propaganda and be reprogrammed. 

Hell look how easily these parties can pivot 180 degrees on a topic and the sheep happily flock along. 

There’s a reason the best and brightest marketing analytics folks are swiped up by the parties. 

1 hour ago, Andy1 said:

In 10 years, all this anti trans stuff will look even more ridiculous than it does today. It will be like looking back at all the protests over gay marriage. Today, no one cares about it anymore. Gen Z is coming and views all this as stupid. 

Exactly-  instead of retirement Lebron should tranny up and go dominate the wnba for a decade. Stephanie curry would set unbreakable records and maybe get a beer deal. 

yeah Gen Z. I work at a tech company of super smart tech people and the gen zers think all this woke stuff is stupid bull#### albeit 98% come from somewhere in Asia and are more focused on work, success, family AI and machine learning, python scripts and tableau then what they feel like rubbing their genitalia on and colorful flag adorned protesting. 

they joke about how dumb and frivolous their American peers are while they take their college spots and jobs. 

eh fine by me. May as well import intelligence and effort since the cupboard here is bare. 

hopefully those Starbucks barista unions are able to elevate those crazy hard jobs of pushing some buttons and writing on cups to six figures! Go ‘Mercian Zers! 

• Haha (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Both obvious lies.

I was wondering if you were going to get to your daily quota of randomly tagging me in at least two conversations. 

I’m flattered that the most pathetic poster in the world cannot stop thinking about me and has to tag me in multiple posts per day and even quote me despite claiming to have blocked me. 

What a rich and fulfilling life you must lead. 

Anyway, I voted Kasich in the 2016 primary and Johnson in the 2016 general. In hindsight both were a mistake, but we live and we learn. 

Well, some of us. Others obsessively spend their time thinking about someone on the internet and constantly reaching out to them for attention to distract from their sad and pathetic lives. 

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

20 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Exactly-  instead of retirement Lebron should tranny up and go dominate the wnba for a decade. Stephanie curry would set unbreakable records and maybe get a beer deal. 

yeah Gen Z. I work at a tech company of super smart tech people and the gen zers think all this woke stuff is stupid bull#### albeit 98% come from somewhere in Asia and are more focused on work, success, family AI and machine learning, python scripts and tableau then what they feel like rubbing their genitalia on and colorful flag adorned protesting. 

they joke about how dumb and frivolous their American peers are while they take their college spots and jobs. 

eh fine by me. May as well import intelligence and effort since the cupboard here is bare. 

hopefully those Starbucks barista unions are able to elevate those crazy hard jobs of pushing some buttons and writing on cups to six figures! Go ‘Mercian Zers! 

Yeah bruh - Gen Z is laughing at you behind your back - you are the butt of their jokes. 

They see right through insecure wannabes like you. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

what parts of the gop trans policies do you disagree with?  Also, did you see the story earlier in the thread about the kid who got puberty blockers early in teens which stopped the genital growth and eventually had to have a super risky surgery to take parts of his colon out cause they couldn't use his genitals and the kid died?  Your usual response to me is do you want a trans kid or a dead kid?  well in this case you got both?  good result?

I oppose the government criminalizing the practice of medicine. 

The specific case you cite is sad and awful. But while the exceptions and edge cases should inform conversations about medicine, I wouldn’t support stopping lung transplantations just because a single patient died. The data around the overall safety and risks of a procedure should set the standard, not the outliers. 

Don’t get too excited - he absolutely course corrects later in the episode - confirmed.  

But our autistic doctor here could also be any of your 5 year olds in Kindergarten being told this crap by friends or teachers.  

They’ll deny it all day long - but every commie here will do all they can to avoid that from happening and tell their kid actual biology isn’t pretend or based on feelings

4 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

I oppose the government criminalizing the practice of medicine. 

The specific case you cite is sad and awful. But while the exceptions and edge cases should inform conversations about medicine, I wouldn’t support stopping lung transplantations just because a single patient died. The data around the overall safety and risks of a procedure should set the standard, not the outliers. 

just say you support sterilization of children 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Vomit 1

Again @ChiGoose with the nonsense standard of care BS.

Who shapes "the standard of care" for gender dysphoria and " gender affirming" care?

The World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH).

Let's take a look at this group shall we?

You'll be shocked that this is another follow the money story.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, Andy1 said:

ITs OK, they will grow up and their views will change.

6 hours ago, aristocrat said:

just say you support sterilization of children 

It will say whatever the DEM/MEDIA/State/PAC position is.  always.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Again @ChiGoose with the nonsense standard of care BS.

Who shapes "the standard of care" for gender dysphoria and " gender affirming" care?

The World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH).

Let's take a look at this group shall we?

You'll be shocked that this is another follow the money story.

This idiot using Matt Walsh as a legitimate source?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d76473806439e44a879e

• Eyeroll 1

I'd be highly curious as to what passes for "clearly out of bounds" in the Montana legislature. 

Perhaps they have a long history of very polite discourse and this was an egregious violation of decorum, but I'm betting not. Feels like an overreaction at best, targeting at worst.

2 minutes ago, yall said:

I'd be highly curious as to what passes for "clearly out of bounds" in the Montana legislature. 

Perhaps they have a long history of very polite discourse and this was an egregious violation of decorum, but I'm betting not. Feels like an overreaction at best, targeting at worst.

meh. they sensor them for tweets anymore. federal and state level.

MTG got one for calling someone a liar.  Wendy Rogers?