Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

9 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Is Majors a conservative?

Oh and Mayor Petey wants women crash test dummies made.  Because there are obviously differences between biological men and women. 

27 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's (now) smart if you're a male criminal to identify as a women to be put in a woman's prison.  The reverse...not so much.

And if you’re a dude having trouble picking up females, in general, this is also recommended, so you can have your pick of the litter…😉

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Reasonable perspective. I’d be more visceral on the topic if I were a woman or had daughters engaged in competitive sports. 

but also, this mulvaney character is so obviously a desperate  attention addict.  If it required amputating limbs, grafting kitchen utensils to their body and  mating with produce to get the attention they’d say “hold my bud light…”

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Reasonable perspective. I’d be more visceral on the topic if I were a woman or had daughters engaged in competitive sports. 

but also, this mulvaney character is so obviously a desperate  attention addict.  If it required amputating limbs, grafting kitchen utensils to their body and  mating with produce to get the attention they’d say “hold my bud light…”

That video of Dylan looked like it was made in the 1950s.  Women have been trying to shed that image for decades.

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I am/have neither but it's still outrageous to me.  Especially when the so-called "party of women" is pushing for a minority like biological males to disadvantage a majority like biological females.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1