Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

That's fine - but I stand by comment. 

You condone rape.

You have the freedom to say whatever you like…but it doesn’t mean it is true- no matter how badly you wish it was…😉

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

You have the freedom to say whatever you like…but it doesn’t mean it is true- no matter how badly you wish it was…😉

You're free to live in denial but it is true.

Trump is a rapist.

5 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

You’re so adorably naive…😉

Oh, I am? 

Why did all of Tara's legal representation quit on her? Oh, was it because her story kept changing?

And why did Tara leave the US and now works for the greatest PSYOP of all, RT?

Yeah... @JaCrispy - go please post another "compelling" video on kids in high school you creep.

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh, I am? 

Why did all of Tara's legal representation quit on her? Oh, was it because her story kept changing?

And why did Tara leave the US and now works for the greatest PSYOP of all, RT?

Yeah... @JaCrispy - go please post another "compelling" video on kids in high school you creep.

If there are threats of rape against people, why does it matter to you if they are in high school or not? Are they not human being deserving of protection too? 🤔

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

If there are threats of rape against people, why does it matter to you if they are in high school or not? Are they not human being deserving of protection too? 🤔

BECAUSE ALL YOU HAVE IS CONSPIRACY - NOT AN OUNCE OF FACT.

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

BECAUSE ALL YOU HAVE IS CONSPIRACY - NOT AN OUNCE OF FACT.

Well, the FACT of the matter there is a lawsuit going forward for threats of sexual assault…so, whether it’s true or not, multiple girls seem ok with putting their lives on the line for it…so make it what you will…👍

Just now, JaCrispy said:

Well, the FACT of the matter there is a lawsuit going forward for threats of sexual assault…so, whether it’s true or not, multiple girls seem ok with putting their lives on the line for it…so make it what you will…👍

Great! Can you send a link that discusses the lawsuit?

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Great! Can you send a link that discusses the lawsuit?

For some reason I’m having a hard time posting the link…

But if you google West Virginia middle school girls file lawsuit for harrassment, the site WBOY.com will have the details…And it’s only a couple links down…👍

There appears to be somewhat of an effort of a mainstream media blackout on the story (to no one’s surprise- DEI in action)…

But that website went into the most detail about the lawsuit…And you can even find the actual copies of the lawsuit filings…

8 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

But if you google West Virginia middle school girls file lawsuit for harrassment, the site WBOY.com will have the details…And it’s only a couple links down…👍

There appears to be somewhat of an effort of a mainstream media blackout on the story (to no one’s surprise- DEI in action)…

But that website went into the most detail about the lawsuit…And you can even find the actual copies of the lawsuit filings…

He will never do it JC.

He doesn't really want the facts, he just wants to deflect.

https://www.wboy.com/news/harrison/teammate-of-bridgeport-transgender-athlete-joins-national-lawsuit-alleges-sexual-harassment/

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

OK - I found the site in question - thanks.

Just to be clear - AC joined the NATIONAL lawsuit on Title IX - which has NOTHING to do with the allegations AC is making about BECKY PEPPER JACKSON.

Why didn't AC just sue BECKY PEPPER JACKSON for harassment?

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

OK - I found the site in question - thanks.

Just to be clear - AC joined the NATIONAL lawsuit on Title IX - which has NOTHING to do with the allegations AC is making about BECKY PEPPER JACKSON.

Why didn't AC just sue BECKY PEPPER JACKSON for harassment?

Good question…we will just have to continue to follow the story as more comes out…

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Good question…we will just have to continue to follow the story as more comes out…

Oh, there is a reason, JaCriisp - and you won't like it...