Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

I mean, that’s dumb and not true. So no, I’m not going to agree with an obviously false claim. 

Oh? You weren’t aware that activists view requiring psychiatric evaluation first, is considered “Transphobic”? Dear oh dear…😯

So much for “the burden should be very high”…

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Its not deferring responsibility, it’s understanding the accepted standards of the professional community. 

Some of the orgs are literally in the post you quoted. 

They don't agree on a standard, each has its own, so which one do you think I should listen to? https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/13/health/transgender-teens-hormones.html

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

They don't agree on a standard, each has its own, so which one do you think I should listen to? https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/13/health/transgender-teens-hormones.html

The article you cite literally starts with the agreed upon standard. The fact that there is good faith debate around the standard doesn’t mean that there are multiple standards. 

The medical community as a whole generally accepts a standard of care for trans youth. We should not criminalize that. 

7 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

So you want some government involvement? You clearly stated before you wanted none. 

There should be a presumption of the government not interfering with widely accepted medical care. 

The government should not criminalize widely accepted Medicare care. 

Any instance of the government intervening on behalf of a minor patient should be exceedingly rare and require a very high burden, including a judicial ruling. 

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

The article you cite literally starts with the agreed upon standard. The fact that there is good faith debate around the standard doesn’t mean that there are multiple standards. 

The medical community as a whole generally accepts a standard of care for trans youth. We should not criminalize that.

Do they?  Or are dissenting voiced shouted down?

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Don’t you feel like an idiot trying to hijack and manipulate her story?

I quoted lines from a story of an interview she did. How did I hijack her story if i just repeated her own words? Make it make sense 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

There should be a presumption of the government not interfering with widely accepted medical care. 

The government should not criminalize widely accepted Medicare care. 

Any instance of the government intervening on behalf of a minor patient should be exceedingly rare and require a very high burden, including a judicial ruling. 

so again you previously mentioned the government should not be involved at all but now you want some government intervention? Want to be clear since you’re moving the goalposts.

what is the punishment for a doctor and parents who transition a child who later wants to de-transition? 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Thankfully, the law is super vague...

Ft5xTTFaAAE2gAi?format=jpg&name=900x900

So, I can't wait for the lawsuits against churches, Hooters, NFL games with cheerleaders, Gym Jordan's locker room...

This idiot calls everyone else a communist and this freak is too afraid to look in the mirror.

It has been almost three weeks since trans shooter Audrey Hale gunned down and murdered six innocent Christians, three of them very small children. At the time of the mass killing, police mentioned a manifesto along with a bunch of other guns …

And as of now, they have yet to release the manifesto. Huh.

Not to mention they’re still claiming Hale’s motive is ‘unclear,’ even with everything she left behind. Check this out from Byron York:

Everyone knows the motive, Byron.

But it's inconvenient to the narrative of the Democrat/media complex, so they'll do everything they can to never release it to the public.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2023/04/17/even-with-this-evidence-police-still-claim-mass-killer-trans-shooter-audrey-hales-motive-is-unclear/