Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

5 minutes ago, Precision said:

The most interesting part of "Ally's" campaign was she was trying to draw the younger crowd to Bud Light.  Like your picture, younger beer drinkers in general despise beer from large manufacturers.  They want their craft "goat hoof apple lager with a banana sticking out the top" beer.  It tastes like piss but makes them feel unique and special.  They were never going to migrate to larger beer brands.

lmao - you try so hard DR

You hate the youth cuz in politics - they are winning - they are replacing YOU

DR is fighting with Trump for space Billsy's tiny cranium.  We should all start our replies to him with "I am DR" (like the I am Spartacus scene in the movie).

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Wacka said:

DR is fighting with Trump for space Billsy's tiny cranium.  We should all start our replies to him with "I am DR" (like the I am Spartacus scene in the movie).

No. I am DRsGhost!

I have no idea where the real DR is, but it's absolutely fantastic that he still lives rent free inside the vacuum that is fu kc stick @BillStime skull.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Wacka said:

I put Willy on ignore a long time ago, tired of the clutter.  I tend to ignore most Mass-holes, especially the 17-year-old varieties that live in their parent's basement.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Precision said:

The most interesting part of "Ally's" campaign was she was trying to draw the younger crowd to Bud Light.  Like your picture, younger beer drinkers in general despise beer from large manufacturers.  They want their craft "goat hoof apple lager with a banana sticking out the top" beer.  It tastes like piss but makes them feel unique and special.  They were never going to migrate to larger beer brands.

I've been a craft beer guy since the 90s and I absolutely hate many of the "styles" spawned by the younger generation. First and foremost the hazy IPAs need to go. An awful bastardization of the style.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I've been a craft beer guy since the 90s and I absolutely hate many of the "styles" spawned by the younger generation. First and foremost the hazy IPAs need to go. An awful bastardization of the style.

I don't drink any of them, pretty much stick with Guiness.  My wife's cooking probably killed my taste buds years ago!

• Haha (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Precision said:

I put Willy on ignore a long time ago, tired of the clutter.  I tend to ignore most Mass-holes, especially the 17-year-old varieties that live in their parent's basement.

I wish I were 17.... and did I hit a nerve, precious? You really should update your username to Precious - I mean, they created a whole safe place for you..

24 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Yes lol. Here's a video explaining why he's disingenuous and full of logical fallacies. 

He also likes to chill with white supremacists. 

https://imgur.com/SXqc8PX

This shows nothing to disprove the statement he made. You just don't like him. What political affiliation are u again?

Edited by AlBUNDY4TDS
  • Thank you (+1) 1