Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

21 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Did I create this monster?  No I popped in to mock it.  Who knows maybe some of these dog the bounty hunter looking girls are your thing.  I won't judge.   Oh alright I will..

That’s transphobic! You are a bad person and a bad democrat. Shame!

On 3/30/2023 at 3:53 PM, BillsFanNC said:

I'm certain that all of our commie fellow Bills fans will condemn this obstruction of an official proceeding as vociferously as they do J6.

<_<

Bruce Jenner, now Caitlyn, coined Transsurrection btw.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Bruce Jenner, now Caitlyn, coined Transsurrection btw.

Will always be Bruce... no matter what.

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/news/2023/04/07/transgender-medical-care

"Dunn says if the proposed gender transition legislation passes, it would prevent the clinic’s nurse practitioner from prescribing potentially life-saving gender transition treatment."  Lol

• Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

lol they can’t have kids at the drag show and they’re taking their ball and going home 

My family was on vacation in Amsterdam several years ago and unbeknowst to us their annual huge gay pride festival occurred during it (first week of August).  We were eating at a pancake restaurant for breakfast the morning of it near Anne Frank's house and more than a few of the pride participants that came in to eat had dildos either in physical form or on their shirts.  We stuck around to watch the festivities for a little bit.  

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

My family was on vacation in Amsterdam several years ago and unbeknowst to us their annual huge gay pride festival occurred during it (first week of August).  We were eating at a pancake restaurant for breakfast the morning of it near Anne Frank's house and more than a few of the pride participants that came in to eat had dildos either in physical form or on their shirts.  We stuck around to watch the festivities for a little bit.  

Yup, used to go to pride in Charlotte with a few friends of mine. Was hilarious but not a place for kids and I never saw kids at it from what I remember. 

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Yup, used to go to pride in Charlotte with a few friends of mine. Was hilarious but not a place for kids and I never saw kids at it from what I remember. 

My boys were 15-1/2 and 17.  We also took them to the Red Light District to just look around.  Felt they were mature enough to handle it.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Doc said:

My boys were 15-1/2 and 17.  We also took them to the Red Light District to just look around.  Felt they were mature enough to handle it.

The important thing was that YOU got to make that decision about your children,

NOT the government schools.

• Agree 3

Another sexual assault by transgender "woman" in women's shelter

DAVID STROM

Screenshot-2023-04-19-114303-e1681919080

Every once in a while I have to remind myself and you too that the vast majority of people who identify as transgender are not sexual predators.

They are, on the whole, people who suffer from some sort of mental illness. Perhaps dysphoria, anxiety, depression, or even psychosis. Transgenderism becomes a category that provides a context within which to understand and deal with their issues while getting tremendous social support.

With that said, the rise of the alphabet ideology has invited a new category of people into the transgender tent: sexual predators. The drive to accommodate and celebrate transgenderism has been an invitation for men with various frustrations to invade women’s spaces and take them over. Transgender athletes are one such category; another is sexual predators and deviants.

Yet another example of this, in addition to those rapists who worm their way into women’s prisons, are the men who join gyms to gawk at women in locker rooms, and those who become residents of women’s shelters to prey on already victimized women.

It’s disgusting, and it is also the official policy of many governments to enable this abuse.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/04/20/another-sexual-assault-by-transgender-woman-in-womens-shelter-n545238

• Eyeroll 1
  • Angry 1

Having someone to despise and hate is the most important R issue.  Some real pathology here.  I guess it's acceptance that things aren't really gonna get much better for them so let's make it worse for everyone.

https://www.axios.com/2023/04/21/poll-republican-voters-trump-desantis-2024

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

The important thing was that YOU got to make that decision about your children,

NOT the government schools.

The lack of self awareness and hypocrisy with this statement is hilarious.

Amazing what decisions these communists think parents can and cannot make on behalf of their children.

Idiots

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

Having someone to despise and hate is the most important R issue.  Some real pathology here.  I guess it's acceptance that things aren't really gonna get much better for them so let's make it worse for everyone.

https://www.axios.com/2023/04/21/poll-republican-voters-trump-desantis-2024

Yeah, the D's never do that...