Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

Do you know how much more fulfilling life is once you unplug from social media and stop following the 24hr news cycle Infoganda complex? 

My god, I wonder what my career would be like if I went into my bosses office every day, foaming-at-the-mouth screaming about every single problem I'd found. 

Edited by Coffeesforclosers

9 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Do you know how much more fulfilling life is once you unplug from social media and stop following the 24hr news cycle Infoganda complex? 

My god, I wonder what my career would be like if I went into my bosses office every day, foaming-at-the-mouth screaming about every single problem I'd found. 

No no no no no no  - you got this all wrong.

These phucks don’t give two shitts about trans - all they care about is owning the libs.

When you can’t own them at the ballot box - the cult thinks they are winning picking on <.1 of society.

So much winning 

PS: When MAGA loses Peter Thiel…

Republicans’ fixation on trans issues could backfire, pollsters say

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Commies why do you not support feminism any longer?

Wait, nevermind.  It's because you're commies.

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her... wherever..."

The irony of DRz clone referencing Megyn Kelly as a resource - especially after what King Trump said about THIS woman:

And talk about the real commies - right @BillsFanNC:

This idiot is so desperate to own the libs he is literally melting down all over the place - starting absolutely pathetic threads - because ge cannot handle the fact that he has been lied to constantly for years.

ETTD - including @BillsFanNC’s integrity - lmao

Every accusation is a confession 

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her... wherever..."

The irony of DRz clone referencing Megyn Kelly as a resource - especially after what King Trump said about THIS woman:

And talk about the real commies - right @BillsFanNC:

This idiot is so desperate to own the libs he is literally melting down all over the place - starting absolutely pathetic threads - because ge cannot handle the fact that he has been lied to constantly for years.

ETTD - including @BillsFanNC’s integrity - lmao

Every accusation is a confession 

Do you have an opinion on this?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 3/30/2023 at 2:53 PM, BillsFanNC said:

I'm certain that all of our commie fellow Bills fans will condemn this obstruction of an official proceeding as vociferously as they do J6.

<_<

I was listening to the local conservative radio station a couple of days ago that had one of our congressman her win Tenn. on the show . During his interview he made some very telling statements on these 3 morons known as the Tennessee 3 that made all this ruckus that day .

He said that shortly after the school shooting at the Covenant school law makers here introduced a bill that had extra spending (which i can't remember how much) for every school in Tenn. to hire ex veterans as SRO officers or hire off duty law enforcement officers including privet schools to increase physical security, Every school to have installed bullet proof glass on enter doors, plus quite a few other common sense implementations to make schools safer .

But go figure the Tennessee 3 the ones that didn't follow the rules of the Tenn. house & caused the ruckus & were expelled for it then brought back voted against every single proposal that would add safety measures in these public & private schools to help insure more safety for the children & teachers attending them .

They complain about gun laws but then when any common sense is put into motion that doesn't agree with their personal take they drag their feet & to no ones surprise these 3's districts are the most violence filled districts in & around the Nashville area . Go Figure ... 

• Thank you (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

BREAKING:

@BillStime is a commie waste of skin.

Please ignore his useless presence on this forum.

Thank you.

This freak spends more time tagging and whining about people he allegedly blocked - makes no sense. 

Another one so triggered and upset at people who get in the way of his aggrieved narratives.

Pathetic simp

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

22 minutes ago, T master said:

I was listening to the local conservative radio station a couple of days ago that had one of our congressman her win Tenn. on the show . During his interview he made some very telling statements on these 3 morons known as the Tennessee 3 that made all this ruckus that day .

He said that shortly after the school shooting at the Covenant school law makers here introduced a bill that had extra spending (which i can't remember how much) for every school in Tenn. to hire ex veterans as SRO officers or hire off duty law enforcement officers including privet schools to increase physical security, Every school to have installed bullet proof glass on enter doors, plus quite a few other common sense implementations to make schools safer .

But go figure the Tennessee 3 the ones that didn't follow the rules of the Tenn. house & caused the ruckus & were expelled for it then brought back voted against every single proposal that would add safety measures in these public & private schools to help insure more safety for the children & teachers attending them .

They complain about gun laws but then when any common sense is put into motion that doesn't agree with their personal take they drag their feet & to no ones surprise these 3's districts are the most violence filled districts in & around the Nashville area . Go Figure ... 

Conservative and moderate people of reason and logic that haven't figured out you can't negotiate with these left wing anarchist extremists better come to grips with that fact immediately.  They're not interested in facts or figures.  Or any kind of consensus. Or solving problems for that matter.  Just tearing down all existing cultural and social norms and customs.  What rational person would pursue policies such as the soft on crime DA's knowing they're releasing hard core repeat felons into the community to do more harm to citizens?  They're malicious and intentionally causing violence and chaos.  They need to be crushed into dust. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Conservative and moderate people of reason and logic that haven't figured out you can't negotiate with these left wing anarchist extremists better come to grips with that fact immediately.  They're not interested in facts or figures.  Or any kind of consensus. Or solving problems for that matter.  Just tearing down all existing cultural and social norms and customs.  What rational person would pursue policies such as the soft on crime DA's knowing they're releasing hard core repeat felons into the community to do more harm to citizens?  They're malicious and intentionally causing violence and chaos.  They need to be crushed into dust. 

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

You seem really outspoken - like a good simp! 

and what does that make you? You just go around here insulting people, calling them names and having no opinion except that you don’t care about all the women getting beaten by trans in sports. You seem very stable 

• Like (+1) 1