Transsurrection: All the documented events that aren't happening. TRANS WOMEN ARE MEN

5 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

At least you have admitted the rest of the statement is without fault. 

Hoax.

6 hours ago, Pokebball said:

Calling me a "dude who...never previously cared for education" isn't scoring you points in this discussion. It makes one think you're getting desperate on your position, you think?

Hoax.  And a misquote on your end.  There is no desperation.  I also never said that Pokémon or whatever is part of that bunch of dudes.  If you’re going to group yourself with those inspired by the possibly gay frog and the possibly gay toad, so be it.  But that’s on you. 

6 hours ago, Doc said:

Dumb.  Next you're going to convince us that kids are "banned" from seeing R-rated, much less X-rated, movies?

I can’t convince you of anything, so I’m not going to try.  For years I’ve been telling you that HCQ is not an effective treatment for COVID.  And for years you’ve ignored me on that issue.  Then you got into the Ivermectin hoax.  Yummy as it may be, it doesn’t work with respect to COVID.  And there you still are with your zinc, and Lysol, and HCQ, insisting that if you just take those things on the third harvest moon of the month and eat them with green play doh while watching Newsmax you can effectively treat COVID.  So, no, I’m not going to try to convince you of anything.  

5 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

@SectionC3 in rare form I see.

What an impressive poster.

Hoax.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.  

Edited by SectionC3

12 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.

Hoax.  And a misquote on your end.  There is no desperation.  I also never said that Pokémon or whatever is part of that bunch of dudes.  If you’re going to group yourself with those inspired by the possibly gay frog and the possibly gay toad, so be it.  But that’s on you. 

Have a nice evening

• Like (+1) 2

Outside their sick and twisted desire to mutilate children, these people have zero understanding of how government works.

The people elect representatives to be their voice in the legislature.  The voices of activists and their rights to protest end when they interrupt the legislative process.

This is an insurrection. The precedent of J6 tells us that it is. 

Right @ChiGoose @BillStime @Tiberius ? 

Nevermind. You're on ignore.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

At this point if ugly deformed freaks aren't trying to disrupt the legislative process in your (red) state, it must be time to vote the bums out and get people that will pass these sorts of laws in those seats.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

noella-transgender-model.jpg

Do you feel sick right now? Good. Then it means you haven’t completely lost all sense of humanity and morality.

To be fair, kids are generally scared of needles and need encouragement (or sometimes even need to be forcibly restrained) by parents or docs/nurses to receive treatment.  I was a childhood cancer patient and wanted to avoid my chemo treatments due to fear of both the needles and the side effects even though I wanted to be cured of my cancer.  So it's entirely possible that this little girl wants to be a boy, but is just freaking out in the moment.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

Montana Judge Rules the State Constitution Applies to Everyone, Even Ill-Mannered Transgender Representatives

zooey-zephyr-730x0.jpg

A Montana judge has dismissed a lawsuit by Montana State Representative Zachary Raasch; sorry, I mean “Zooey Zephyr” demanding that “she” be readmitted to the Montana House of Representatives. As I reported last week, “Zephyr” was banned from the floor of the Montana House after a majority of the members determined “she” had violated rules of conduct by accusing them of “having blood on their hands” and egging on the transurrectionists who disrupted House business (Unrepentant Trans Representative Zooey Zephyr Gets Symbolic Punishment From the Montana House). “Zephyr” telling colleagues to FOAD when given the opportunity to defend “her” actions probably didn’t help either.

Unfortunately for “Zephyr,” the judge hearing the case had been to law school.

District Court Judge Mike Menahan said it was outside his authority to overrule lawmakers who voted last week to exclude Zephyr from the House floor and debates. He cited the importance of preserving the Constitution’s separation of powers between the legislative, executive and judicial branches.

“Plaintiffs’ requested relief would require this Court to interfere with legislative authority in a manner that exceeds this Court’s authority,” Menahan wrote in his ruling.

This was not partisanship. Judge Menahan is a former Democrat member of the Montana House and has been a state judge since 2013.

https://redstate.com/streiff/2023/05/03/montana-judge-rules-the-state-constitution-applies-to-everyone-even-ill-mannered-transgender-representatives-n740664

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

:lol:

Ask Vice President Harris if it's also okay to read Huckleberry Finn in the classroom in the year of our Lord 2023.

Hypocrites.  Lefties have done their share of book banning over the years.

They just see this as a good wedge (divide the population) issue to win the next election.

And white tennis shoes with a suit is a really bad look.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 2

16 hours ago, B-Man said:

noella-transgender-model.jpg

Do you feel sick right now? Good. Then it means you haven’t completely lost all sense of humanity and morality.

$43,000 for the "medicine"?

I knew there had to be a follow the money aspect to this and maybe I just found it.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Has anyone explained why with all the mainstreaming of LGBTQ?$&@XYZ the child suicide rates are skyrocketing??

Does nurturing dysphoria lead to mental health or undermine it? 

Go ask Matt Walsh - he has all the answers you want to hear.

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

They knew their pathetic simps wouldn't actually click/read the LINK they provided... lmao

We currently can only see people who are 18 years or older

These idiots try so hard.