Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

But @Chris farley told us they already do GENITAL CHECKS for "physicals" in sports - so why do we need these laws? 

I'll let him speak for himself. For me, we need this law to keep trans men from competing in women's sports. May I assume you understand my position now?

Edited by Pokebball

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

I'll let him speak for himself. For me, we need this law to keep trans men from competing in women's sports. May I assume you understand my position now?

Yeah but if they can't compete against biological women, they'll commit suicide!

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Well, when the simps source Matt Walsh - someone who never attended COLLEGE - and think this guy is an authority on trans and education - they already lost...

B

How elitist of you.  

Only people that attended COLLEGE can express their opinion?

At least he can come up with a definition as opposed to a Supreme Justice who can't cuz she's not a biologist.

Brilliant.

r

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Doc said:

Dumb.  Next you're going to convince us that kids are "banned" from seeing R-rated, much less X-rated, movies?

He'd rather argue about a definition of the word ban than compromise and find a dang solution.

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

How elitist of you.  

Only people that attended COLLEGE can express their opinion?

At least he can come up with a definition as opposed to a Supreme Justice who can't cuz she's not a biologist.

Brilliant.

r

Yea, if you're going to be outspoken and come across as a legit resource - I'm going to want to see some credentials and NOT FEELS.

36 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

we need this law to keep trans men from competing in women's sports.

Priorities.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Yea, if you're going to be outspoken and come across as a legit resource - I'm going to want to see some credentials and NOT FEELS.

Still elitist and you're just all butt hurt cuz he has a different opinion than you.  Can't have that.

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Priorities.

Explain what you mean when you say "priorities". This suggests to me that you believe trans men can only compete against women and that there's no other possible solution or option. You think trans women have to compete against women. Period. End of story. The hell with fairness to biological women!

Why do you limit yourself this way?

Edited by Pokebball
  • Like (+1) 1

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Transsurrection in Tennessee, Montana, Texas.
26 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Explain what you mean when you say "priorities". This suggests to me that you believe trans men can only compete against women and that there's no other possible solution or option. You think trans women have to compete against women. Period. End of story. The hell with fairness to biological women!

Why do you limit yourself this way?

With all the problems schools face today - this is a priority?

No, this is nothing more than a manufactured culture war designed to distract MAGA idiots because their cult leaders have nothing to offer.  

You **don't** CARE about WOMEN.

I mean, c'mon - you freaks are putting f'n BOUNTIES on their heads if they seek reproductive care.

GTFOH with these faux tears.

So many phobes; so little time.

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No, this is nothing more than a manufactured culture war designed to distract MAGA idiots because their cult leaders have nothing to offer.  

I mean, c'mon - you freaks are putting f'n BOUNTIES on their heads if they seek reproductive care.

Why does it have to be one or the other?  Why can't we do both?  You know, walk and chew gum at the same time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So you're questioning my sincerity about fairness in women's sports? Why so? I can assure you my concern is authentic. But you're going to believe what you want to believe.

I respect your feelings about sports for trans and would support ways to address that. I strongly believe we shouldn't be negatively impacting women to accomplish this.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Why does it have to be one or the other?  Why can't we do both?  You know, walk and chew gum at the same time.

Do both?

You’re doing plenty: ridiculing LGTBQ; scapegoating trans; attacking women’s rights; increasing easy access to guns and killing our kids at school. 

image.thumb.jpeg.9dbb7112b0f2b5955b872c08bf722ecb.jpeg

29 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Do both?

You’re doing plenty: ridiculing LGTBQ; scapegoating trans; attacking women’s rights; increasing easy access to guns and killing our kids at school. 

image.thumb.jpeg.9dbb7112b0f2b5955b872c08bf722ecb.jpeg

You broadly went all over the place with this post. Does this mean we're done on women's sports?

Edited by Pokebball
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Pokebball said:

You broadly went all over the place with this post. Does this mean we're done on women's sports?

Um, keep up - that response was to Reddog; not you.

5 hours ago, Pokebball said:

So you're questioning my sincerity about fairness in women's sports? Why so? I can assure you my concern is authentic. But you're going to believe what you want to believe.

I respect your feelings about sports for trans and would support ways to address that. I strongly believe we shouldn't be negatively impacting women to accomplish this.

Fair enough.  Like you said, I'm entitled to my opinion, and you're entitled to yours.

Unfortunately, MAGA and the GOP have a long track record of trying to erase LGTBQ and I can't help but see these trans bills as nothing more of the same.

If the GOP wanted to be taken seriously on this issue - why wouldn't they take the opportunity to try and have a bi-partisan discussion about how best to handle fairness for all in sports?  Unfortunately, it would go against their brand, but it is what the American people WANT.

People are tired of the games. Tired of the partisanship. 

Instead, we see bills across red states - coming together - with little to no input - and if there is counter input; the representatives are expelled or banned from the floor. 

At the end of the day, I refuse to sit idly by, and watch people try to normalize hate.

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 1