Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

it’s amazing she’s the first one to do transition with the blockers and hormones. It caused so many physical problems and she still had the mental issues. It’s amazing people even consider this with all these issues. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

it’s amazing she’s the first one to do transition with the blockers and hormones. It caused so many physical problems and she still had the mental issues. It’s amazing people even consider this with all these issues. 

It's amazing how powerful TV ("I am Jazz") can influence people.  And then it takes on a life of its own.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

And you think it's appropriate to ridicule these people?

I think it’s strange you want to cut off their genitalia and sterilize them to fix their mental illness 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

I think it’s strange you want to cut off their genitalia and sterilize them to fix their mental illness 

The only ones being ridiculed are those who are biological males competing against biological females, because it gives them an advantage.  What we're saying is to pump the brakes on guiding kids down a path many will regret just a few short years later, with the underlying problem still there and a mutilated body.

Edited by Doc

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Why exploit them aristo?

You feel GOOD about yourself aristo?

Who’s exploiting who here? One side is saying wait until your brain is developed and get mental health until then. The other side wants to give kids drugs and surgeries starting at age 10 that ultimately sterilize them and leave them hooked on these medicines for life. So I’ll ask again…who’s getting exploited here? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

question. At the end of the video she talked about having to stick a rod in the ***** they created so it wouldn’t collapse. Wonder how long this has to happen and seems like if they tried to have sex it would just get wrecked?

• Shocked 1

8 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Who’s exploiting who here? One side is saying wait until your brain is developed and get mental health until then. The other side wants to give kids drugs and surgeries starting at age 10 that ultimately sterilize them and leave them hooked on these medicines for life. So I’ll ask again…who’s getting exploited here? 

You think families are making these decisions lightly?

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Absolutely…just like when Pfizer KNEW they had done no research on side effects, or whether the vaccine stopped transmission and contraction, they pushed for full mandates anyway…

They were fine with the risks because the treatment was experimental and making them money- just like gender treatment…They don’t give a damn…👍

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Absolutely…just like when Pfizer KNEW they had done no research on side effects, or whether the vaccine stopped transmission and contraction, they pushed for full mandates anyway…

They were fine with the risks because the treatment was experimental and making them money- just like gender treatment…They don’t give a damn…👍

DEFLECTION MODE TODAY, eh?

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why do you enjoy sterilizing mentally ill people? 

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What are your thoughts on the opioid epidemic? How many people died when the companies said it was safe? 

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

DEFLECTION MODE TODAY, eh?

Don’t get all defensive just because you can’t come up with an adequate response…Gosh, Billsy, I’m not that judgmental…I’ll give you the time you need…😉

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

When you got nothing else - go recycle our conversation from Sunday.

F'n idiots

Go read it. The end result with the surgeries is sterilization. How are you this stupid? 

If taking the blockers early and long enough for example a boy ends up with a micro penis that cannot reproduce. You might be familiar with a micro penis. 

Edited by aristocrat
  • Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Go read it. The end result with the surgeries is sterilization. How are you this stupid? 

If taking the blockers early and long enough for example a boy ends up with a micro penis that cannot reproduce. You might be familiar with a micro penis. 

Well that’s an easy question…😉

@BillStime is that stupid for two main reasons…

#1- because he never does any self reflection…He never challenges  his own ideas and beliefs, because in his mind, he is the smartest person in the room…So there is no need…

#2- He does not care about Truth, or having the best and most efficient idea…All he values is winning…”It’s all politics” he once told me…And it was at this point I realized, because of that statement, Billsy was not a person you could ever really have a genuine dialogue with.  If you were considered the political opposition, you could have a more efficient solution to an issue, but Billsy would always disagree simply because you were the “other side”.

This, however, often left Billsy looking stupid and foolish on some issues, mainly because his ego governed his emotions, which, in turn, regurgitated a response- often one filled with swearing and name calling to protect his fragile ego…

Obviously, we all wish him well in his future endeavors…But, at this point, it’s looking more and more like a lost cause…😉

Edited by JaCrispy

26 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Go read it. The end result with the surgeries is sterilization

The end result? Now you’re jumping from blockers alone cause sterilization to surgeries?

Give it up man - you have no clue wtf you’re talking about 

29 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Don’t get all defensive just because you can’t come up with an adequate response

You’re the one deflecting to Pfizer - because guess what? You didn’t have an adequate response to the topic at hand.

lmao - idiots