Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

The end result? Now you’re jumping from blockers alone cause sterilization to surgeries?

Give it up man - you have no clue wtf you’re talking about 

“Observe the creature in his natural habitat”…🤣

20 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Well that’s an easy question…😉

@BillStime is that stupid for two main reasons…

#1- because he never does any self reflection…He never challenges  his own ideas and beliefs, because in his mind, he is the smartest person in the room…So there is no need…

#2- He does not care about Truth, or having the best and most efficient idea…All he values is winning…”It’s all politics” he once told me…And it was at this point I realized, because of that statement, Billsy was not a person you could ever really have a genuine dialogue with.  If you were considered the political opposition, you could have a more efficient solution to an issue, but Billsy would always disagree simply because you were the “other side”.

This, however, often left Billsy looking stupid and foolish on some issues, mainly because his ego governed his emotions, which, in turn, regurgitated a response- often one filled with swearing and name calling to protect his fragile ego…

Obviously, we all wish him well in his future endeavors…But, at this point, it’s looking more and more like a lost cause…😉

So MUCH winning

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7zy44nsi6cps6wwfqap

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The end result? Now you’re jumping from blockers alone cause sterilization to surgeries?

Give it up man - you have no clue wtf you’re talking about 

You’re the one deflecting to Pfizer - because guess what? You didn’t have an adequate response to the topic at hand.

lmao - idiots 

I chose Pfizer, because just like pushing vaccines on kids, they (and other pharmaceutical companies) are also behind pushing gender treatments on kids, that will be needed for the rest of their lives…

Can you see the correlation?

Edited by JaCrispy

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

I don't have a problem with mental competitions.  Being a man doesn't make you smarter.  Physically superior?  Yes.

Edited by Doc

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I chose Pfizer, because just like pushing vaccines on kids, they (and other pharmaceutical companies) are also behind pushing gender treatments on kids, that will needed for the rest of their lives…

Can you see a correlation?

You’re comparing the COVID vaccine - where at least 270,129,677 people or 81% of the population have received at least one dose to a number that may be under 20,000 kids on puberty blockers?

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-transyouth-data/

Do you also ignore that close 80% of those who transition are happier?

https://amp.theguardian.com/society/2023/mar/24/majority-trans-adults-happier-transitioning-survey

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

I chose Pfizer, because just like pushing vaccines on kids, they (and other pharmaceutical companies) are also behind pushing gender treatments on kids, that will needed for the rest of their lives…

Can you see a correlation?

An important factor with any medical procedure is disclosure of risks and patient consent.  You could effectively argue neither requirement was met regarding the vaccines.

And in the case of gender reassignment procedures and surgeries these risk and disclosure requirements can likely be met with adult patients but I seriously doubt children have developed the mental capabilities necessary to understand and conceptualize risks and consequences in the future for actions in the present. 

I've said it before.  Why do adults have an obsession to rush children into a life altering irreversible decision?  My dad used to say when you my big decisions with emotion you usually end up regretting it.  And clearly this is an emotionally driven decision.  Think first

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Why do adults have an obsession to rush children into a life altering irreversible decision?

Rush? jfc - idiots 

Have you looked into what families have to go through with this?

Have you interviewed the parents that spent years dealing with this?

26 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Rush? jfc - idiots 

Have you looked into what families have to go through with this?

Have you interviewed the parents that spent years dealing with this?

you already don’t agree with surgery on kids. 

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

An important factor with any medical procedure is disclosure of risks and patient consent.  You could effectively argue neither requirement was met regarding the vaccines.

And in the case of gender reassignment procedures and surgeries these risk and disclosure requirements can likely be met with adult patients but I seriously doubt children have developed the mental capabilities necessary to understand and conceptualize risks and consequences in the future for actions in the present. 

I've said it before.  Why do adults have an obsession to rush children into a life altering irreversible decision?  My dad used to say when you my big decisions with emotion you usually end up regretting it.  And clearly this is an emotionally driven decision.  Think first

I think it’s because the parents are being lied to for ideological and monetary purposes…

#1 Parents  are told that the treatments are reversible, which is a lie…You cannot undo chemical castration…And you cannot just put puberty on pause and start it up any time you want, and expect to have natural and normal body changes…It doesn’t work that way…

#2 Parents are given the false dichotomy of either having an opposite sex child or having a dead child…Fact of the matter is that there are still many, who even after transitioning, are still depressed and still committing suicide…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I think it’s because the parents are being lied to for ideological and monetary purposes…

#1 Parents  are told that the treatments are reversible, which is a lie…You cannot undo chemical castration…And you cannot just put puberty on pause and start it up any time you want, and expect to have natural and normal body changes…It doesn’t work that way…

#2 Parents are given the false dichotomy of either having an opposite sex child or having a dead child…Fact of the matter is that there are still many, who even after transitioning, are still depressed and still committing suicide…

Billsy appears to be complicit in the lie. Patience grasshopper

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

I heard him talking about how Twisted Sister would have been canceled in the day, because they worse women's clothing and was all-in on the Pride stuff.  But like any liberal movement, it's all or nothing for them.

20 minutes ago, Doc said:

I heard him talking about how Twisted Sister would have been canceled in the day, because they worse women's clothing and was all-in on the Pride stuff.  But like any liberal movement, it's all or nothing for them.

It’s also further proof how culture keeps trying to push further Left…