Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

Most people don't give a crack about what other people do. THIS is

what happens when you forcefully shove it down their throats.

No one likes bud light 

No one likes disney, marvel comics or star wars films.

Hopefully all will soon go away forever.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 hours ago, BillStime said:

OH, so children should just be ignored? 

Once again, why are LGTBQ suicide rates so high?

Why are there so many closet cases? Especially... in the REPUBLICAN party?

?m=02&d=20070829&t=2&i=1374180&w=780&fh=

MMMMHMMM - Sweep it under the rug like a conservative.

Why weren't they so high historically?

17 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Why weren't they so high historically?

Yup…in addition, where were the high rates of suicide in the past, when previous generations did not affirm “Trans” kids?  🤔

Hint- it never existed…In fact, the increasing number of suicides only started when Trans Ideology started being introduced, and increased the promotion of mental illness…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Yup…in addition, where were the high rates of suicide in the past, when previous generations did not affirm “Trans” kids?  🤔

Hint- it never existed…In fact, the increasing number of suicides only started when Trans Ideology started being introduced, and increased the promotion of mental illness…

Civility, compassion and empathy are lacking today, and it feels like its at an increasing pace. Suicide has increased 35% since the early 1990s. Every single youth organization I hear of is screaming for better and greater mental health resources. It is not just trans kids. Not even close.

26 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Civility, compassion and empathy are lacking today, and it feels like its at an increasing pace. Suicide has increased 35% since the early 1990s. Every single youth organization I hear of is screaming for better and greater mental health resources. It is not just trans kids. Not even close.

This. My wife is a pediatrician.  Mental health needs have skyrocketed since they locked down kids with even more screen time during covid.

• Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

You’re right- it’s not just “Trans” kids with mental illness…

But there certainly is a correlation between the increase in the promotion of Trans Ideology, mental illness, and suicide…One could even argue a direct correlation…👍

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

You’re right- it’s not just “Trans” kids with mental illness…

But there certainly is a correlation between the increase in the promotion of Trans Ideology, mental illness, and suicide…One could even argue a direct correlation…👍

I'd be interested in seeing actual data regarding suicide. I suspect there to be 100 reasons or more that contribute to suicide and with our youth, a lot of it falls back to the family situation the child is in. This might sound callous. but I think a trans that commits suicide has many other factors that lead them to suicide, including many factors in their family life. But like our covid deaths a couple of years ago, trans is getting all the blame.

2 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Would love to see your sources 

1 hour ago, Pokebball said:

I'd be interested in seeing actual data regarding suicide. I suspect there to be 100 reasons or more that contribute to suicide and with our youth, a lot of it falls back to the family situation the child is in. This might sound callous. but I think a trans that commits suicide has many other factors that lead them to suicide, including many factors in their family life. But like our covid deaths a couple of years ago, trans is getting all the blame.

Are you really that lazy?

Can you do your own homework?

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Would love to see your sources 

Are you really that lazy?

Can you do your own homework?

What an awesome combo- show me your research but everyone else do their own- bless your heart you are one of Gods special people 

• Haha (+1) 4

4 hours ago, Pokebball said:

Suicide is skyrocketing- these people pushing gender dysphoria are criminally creating this problem willfully.

I want to believe it’s because they are idiots but I’m starting to see patterns suggesting it’s malicious 

• Agree 3

12 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

What an awesome combo- show me your research but everyone else do their own- bless your heart you are one of Gods special people 

You have one idiot claiming something without sources and another asking others to provide sources because he is so lazy and insecure to do his own research.

Keep up 

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Suicide is skyrocketing- these people pushing gender dysphoria are criminally creating this problem willfully.

I want to believe it’s because they are idiots but I’m starting to see patterns suggesting it’s malicious 

Yeah - it’s NEVER because of bigots like you.

Why does this thread exist?