Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Would love to see your sources 

Are you really that lazy?

Can you do your own homework?

Lol…Now, this is a cute little lie…😘

Edited by JaCrispy

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yep - let’s see 

I would for other serious posters, but you are not worth my time…You don’t genuinely care…sorry Billsy- but everyone knows it…your reputation precedes you…

Edited by JaCrispy

7 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I would for other serious posters, but you are not worth my time…You don’t genuinely care…sorry Billsy- but everyone knows it…your reputation precedes you…

Ah - opinions - everyone has one - good job 

5 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Great job making his point. 😀

Funny story- I used to think BillStime was dumb AI, but then I grew to realize most human intelligence isn’t that dumb and it was maybe just a malcontent 9 year old with delinquent parents. Ever since I pointed it out it avoids me. Smoke/fire

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
Pronouns
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Funny story- I used to think BillStime was dumb AI, but then I grew to realize most human intelligence isn’t that dumb and it was maybe just a malcontent 9 year old with delinquent parents. Ever since I pointed it out it avoids me. Smoke/fire

Yeah bro - long live your drunk thread 

“Anti Trans!”

“Transgender children.”

”Republicans seize!”

Most Americans support anti-trans policies favored by GOP, poll shows

Clear majorities of Americans support restrictions affecting transgender children, a Washington Post-KFF poll finds, offering political jet fuel for Republicans in statehouses and Congress who are pushing measures restricting curriculum, sports participation and medical care. 

Most Americans don’t believe it’s even possible to be a gender that differs from that assigned at birth. A 57 percent majority of adults said a person’s gender is determined from the start, with 43 percent saying it can differ. 

And some Americans have become more conservative on these questions as Republicans have seized the issue and worked to promote new restrictions. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/most-americans-support-anti-trans-policies-favored-by-gop-poll-shows/ar-AA1aLNAH

9 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

What patterns are you seeing suggest it's malicious?

The main one is; the position used to be, sometimes men like to dress like women, and some people are gay, live and let live. Ok sure, sounds good.  

but now it’s being crammed into confused prepubescents. It’s almost as if the objective is to cause an increase in gender dysphoria, and erase societal norms and roles which have value in mental health and societal evolution. 

so by blurring societal roles and norms to make corner case behaviors a norm, they are undermining framework that actually help healthy mental development… willfully driving up mental illness and suicidal ideation. 

there are studies  that today 25 % of high schoolers surveyed are lgbtq. And suicide rates are the highest in history. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

This is like (late term) abortion.  Instead of framing it as preventing killing (maiming) a child it's "you hate women/transgenders!" :rolleyes:

Yep. Commies are masterful in framing things in a way that their useful idiot minions will lap up.

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

You have one idiot claiming something without sources and another asking others to provide sources because he is so lazy and insecure to do his own research.

Keep up 

You realize you are a lazy insecure idiot  inside your one post? No that would require you to reflect on your thoughts 

• Haha (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Doc said:

This is like (late term) abortion.  Instead of framing it as preventing killing (maiming) a child it's "you hate women/transgenders!" :rolleyes:

Yeah watching the non binary unfunny Farley wanna be, it framed the concern about castrating confused 11 year old like these laws protecting minors against predatory surgeons and pill vendors are effectively saying oh your kid is confused, no stitches for that laceration on your head. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

15 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

You’re right- it’s not just “Trans” kids with mental illness…

But there certainly is a correlation between the increase in the promotion of Trans Ideology, mental illness, and suicide…One could even argue a direct correlation…👍

you would be exactly right

fact- more kids identify as lgbtq$&-&@MAP than ever.. a quarter of high schoolers

fact- suicide rates are at an all time high 

fact - society is more aware and accepting of these topics than ever. 

It defies all the data that affirming gender dysphoria before puberty is some massive life  saving endeavor. In fact forcing the topic down to the youth might be exacerbating the issue and making things worst, like most 2023 liberal ideologies 

• Like (+1) 1