Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

It’s also further proof how culture keeps trying to push further Left…

Which it has since the birth of the USA. The Founding Fathers were all Enlightenment-educated progressives. 

4 hours ago, aristocrat said:

I love how you still believe being transgender is some kind of moral choice or rebellion lmao

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Which it has since the birth of the USA. The Founding Fathers were all Enlightenment-educated progressives. 

I love how you still believe being transgender is some kind of moral choice or rebellion lmao

some of it is yes. The increase we’ve seen the last couple years is clearly not real. Lmfao. But all of it is mental illness that needs to be treated humanely 

16 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

In many instances, it is…

Not all people who identify as transgender have gender dysphoria…Many identify that way for many reasons, including (but not limited to) social contagion, political beliefs, resentment (for any given reason) towards the greater society and societal structure, disagreements with traditional gender roles, not liking the way they look, people who feel they were given the “short end of the stick” in some way, or people who were bullied or made fun of when they were younger and are looking for some way of belonging…

Imo what actually began as a dysphoria generations ago has evolved into a religion that encompasses many different grievances with nature and the natural order of things…And it has now become a political movement…

Edited by JaCrispy

22 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

really contorting history to try and make yourself feel better.

If progressive was rebelling against all powerful government and structuring an extremely lean tax code was progressive then you people have no business using the word lol… 

you share no values with them historically, except for maybe the slavery thing. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

really contorting history to try and make yourself feel better.

If progressive was rebelling against all powerful government and structuring an extremely lean tax code was progressive then you people have no business using the word lol… 

you share no values with them historically, except for maybe the slavery thing. 

I share many of them. Hell, I've got Locke's writings on my bookshelf next to me. 

My point was that society is constantly progressing. The Founding Fathers were left of the monarchist loyalists, presidents like Teddy Roosevelt were more progressive than someone like Andrew Jackson, and so on. 

We are constantly striving for a "more perfect union." Something I find wonderfully inspiring.  

19 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I share many of them. Hell, I've got Locke's writings on my bookshelf next to me. 

My point was that society is constantly progressing. The Founding Fathers were left of the monarchist loyalists, presidents like Teddy Roosevelt were more progressive than someone like Andrew Jackson, and so on. 

We are constantly striving for a "more perfect union." Something I find wonderfully inspiring.  

your point is wrong. Romans had cross dressing intersectional orgies as their society collapsed. 

communist utopia has been imagined for hundreds of years. 

none of this is new or progress, it’s just the current idiots think somehow in their brief existence they have superior intellect to thousands of years of societal evolution… like petulant children.

comunisim will work this time… they just weren’t smart about it like we are now… right….  🙄 

Do you know why the founders wanted to minimize central government power? Because of the ***** show multi trillion dollar corrupt elitist and incompetent money suck quasi oligarchy we have now. 

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

your point is wrong. Romans had cross dressing intersectional orgies as their society collapsed. 

communist utopia has been imagined for hundreds of years. 

none of this is new or progress, it’s just the current idiots think somehow in their brief existence they have superior intellect to thousands of years of societal evolution… like petulant children.

comunisim will work this time… they just weren’t smart about it like we are now… right….  🙄 

Do you know why the founders wanted to minimize central government power? Because of the ***** show multi trillion dollar corrupt elitist and incompetent money suck quasi oligarchy we have now. 

Communism will never work. It's an outdated, obsolete ideology clung to by weird revolutionaries and outcasts. 

Just like libertarianism. 

42 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I agree with this concept…my only concern is are we changing so fast that we aren’t able to stop and analyze whether the changes being made are actually more helpful or more harmful?

People always get excited about new things and new fads…But are these things the wisest course of action…Technology has certainly contributed to this “cultural crossroads”…

The Transgender Follies—More Madness from the Left

by Joan Swirsky

FTA:

Is this transgender shtick simply the Left’s newest fetish—the biggest one being the colossal hoax of global warming.

Or is the real goal of the transgender movement to separate children from their parents in order to achieve their rosy vision of a Communist America in which these same children look not to their parents but to BIG GOVERNMENT as their caretakers, protectors, providers.

As journalist and author Linda Goudsmit explains in her recent blockbuster article:

Such children raised by the state become adults who want the state to go on raising them. When they’re hungry, the state feeds them, when they’re cold, the state shelters them and when they’re unhappy, the state tells them whom to blame. When their relationships fall apart or when their feelings are hurt, they turn to the state to soothe them with a dose of revenge.

https://cnav.news/2023/05/05/editorial/guest/transgender-follies-madness-left/

• Like (+1) 1

WILL DEMOCRATS DIE ON THE TRANS HILL?

We are all being bombarded with propaganda on behalf of the trans movement, in which carving up children’s genitals is described as “gender affirming,” perhaps the most Orwellian turn of phrase of our time. But so far, at least, the people are not on board.

In a widely reported poll, the Washington Post found, to its dismay, that an overwhelming majority oppose men competing in women’s sports:

62 percent opposed allowing trans athletes in youth sports, 66 percent opposed trans inclusion in high school sports, and 65 percent opposed trans inclusion in college and professional sports.

This is perhaps the easiest battle for those who oppose trans ideology to win. The question, really, is whether women’s sports should be allowed to exist. If men could compete in the Women’s National Basketball Association, there wouldn’t be any women in the Women’s NBA.

The Washington Post poll also found broad opposition to gender-negating “health care.”

Nearly 7 in 10 adults said they oppose allowing children ages 10 to 14 access to medication that stops the body from going through puberty, and nearly 6 in 10 oppose giving 15- to 17-year-olds access to hormone treatments.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/05/will-democrats-die-on-the-trans-hill.php

https://www.washingtonpost.com/education/2023/05/05/trans-poll-gop-politics-laws/

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

WILL DEMOCRATS DIE ON THE TRANS HILL?

We are all being bombarded with propaganda on behalf of the trans movement, in which carving up children’s genitals is described as “gender affirming,” perhaps the most Orwellian turn of phrase of our time. But so far, at least, the people are not on board.

In a widely reported poll, the Washington Post found, to its dismay, that an overwhelming majority oppose men competing in women’s sports:

This is perhaps the easiest battle for those who oppose trans ideology to win. The question, really, is whether women’s sports should be allowed to exist. If men could compete in the Women’s National Basketball Association, there wouldn’t be any women in the Women’s NBA.

The Washington Post poll also found broad opposition to gender-negating “health care.”

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/05/will-democrats-die-on-the-trans-hill.php

https://www.washingtonpost.com/education/2023/05/05/trans-poll-gop-politics-laws/

Another Topic dominated by Charities playing Political PACS, pushing wedge topics. on that front its Human Rights Campaign and the Trevor project. both of which get a majority of funding from other charities and Corporations.

https://www.irs.gov/charities-non-profits/other-non-profits/types-of-organizations-exempt-under-section-501c4

https://www.hrc.org/our-work

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/more-400-businesses-back-lgbtq-rights-act-n1265605#:~:text=The Human Rights Campaign%2C a Washington-based LGBTQ advocacy,One%2C Starbucks and Home Depot pepper the list.

Shady corporate donors.  look at all the military industrial complex.  and biden being such a war monger.

https://www.hrc.org/about/corporate-partners

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1