Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

On 5/11/2023 at 7:57 PM, Big Blitz said:

Wow

This has got to be the most re-tarded $h!# I have ever seen! 🤣🤣🤣

I will NEVER conform to this fake a$$ garbage…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

SO MUCH WINNING

They wouldn’t be crying if they hadn’t been brainwashed into the Cult’s ideology…

You don’t see any Bushman of the Kalahari crying over not getting “Transgender treatment”…🤔

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SCBills said:

Telling you.  Cause it's corporate sponsored.   And results in the same outcome as any political action committee.  I think we are seeing political action level funding onto a massively divisive topic.  Why this though.  

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

They wouldn’t be crying if they hadn’t been brainwashed into the Cult’s ideology…

You don’t see any Bushman of the Kalahari crying over not getting “Transgender treatment”…🤔

When did you decide to be straight? 

13 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

:lol:

Gender identity- Pul down your pants and look down. If you see a "twig and berries", you're a mam. If, not, you're a woman.

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

When did you decide to be straight? 

We are not talking about gay or straight…we are talking about a religious cult (paid for by billionaire elites) that is brainwashing weak minded people into destroying what nature created- just to satisfy a “socially constructed” stereotype of what it means to be male or female…

It’s a sick and twisted EXPERIMENT, and borderline evil imo…

Edited by JaCrispy

17 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

:lol:

My response to Titania, whatever Titania might believe, is that not enabling and believing your delusion does not make me a bigot.  And your attempt at explaining away reality to present abnormal thinking for normal thinking is pure intellectual gibberish.  Biology says, with the exception of what some have pointed out to be a few statically small exceptions, gender is a binary decision.  You're either A or B.  This really isn't hard either.          

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

My response to Titania, whatever Titania might believe, is that not enabling and believing your delusion does not make me a bigot.  And your attempt at explaining away reality to present abnormal thinking for normal thinking is pure intellectual gibberish.  Biology says, with the exception of what some have pointed out to be a few statically small exceptions, gender is a binary decision.  You're either A or B.  This really isn't hard either.          

Titania agrees with you. It's a parody account.

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Titania agrees with you. It's a parody account.

What's so scary is that its impossible to distinguish between the most nonsensical argument anyone could possibly devise and the official progressive view!

I think that exposes their basic strategy.  Make up the most unbelievable nonsense, rally around it, and try to force everyone else to believe it.  If they don't go along call them bigot or racist or phobic.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

What's so scary is that its impossible to distinguish between the most nonsensical argument anyone could possibly devise and the official progressive view!

I think that exposes their basic strategy.  Make up the most unbelievable nonsense, rally around it, and try to force everyone else to believe it.  If they don't go along call them bigot or racist or phobic.  

This.

It's a basic marxist/commie tactic. Get you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears to truly believe in the patently absurd.

It's then that they know that they have another useful idiot joining their ranks.