The Unreleased J6 Capitol Surveillance Tapes: As Expected Tapes CONFIRM Sham J6 Committee LIED.

54 minutes ago, SCBills said:

That analogy makes zero sense given the unreleased, then released video exonerates what you said … and the unreleased, now released video of Chansley paints the opposite narrative. 

What exactly do you want?  Chansley to serve 4 years in prison?

I, and most who take issue with this charade, don’t believe Chansley should have zero punishment.   What we take issue with is the excessiveness of that punishment.

Given the video that has come to light, it’s honestly shocking that people like you dig yourselves in deeper on that front.  

You seem to insist on confusing “released to the public” with “released to the defense”

Maybe don’t do that. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Jan. 6 Videos Show Antifa Disguising Selves as Trump Supporters, Trumpers Stopping Vandals

by Catherine Salgado

Previously censored videos of Jan. 6, 2021, are now circulating online and sparking controversy and shock. The videos show people who appear to be Antifa disguising themselves as Trump supporters, and Trump supporters stopping Antifa vandalism. Another video shows a man who said he witnessed Antifa disguising themselves and saying they wanted to make Trump supporters look bad. 

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/catherinesalgado/2023/03/11/jan-6-videos-show-antifa-disguising-selves-as-trump-supporters-trumpers-stopping-vandals-n1677413

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/3896243-gop-senator-says-mccarthy-should-not-have-released-jan-6-tapes-to-only-tucker-carlson/

“What I do regret probably as much as anything about the release of 41,000 hours is that it was released to one person in prime time who is, you know, rather sensational in his approach and rather than just releasing it to everybody,” Cramer said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” 

Edited by redtail hawk

30 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

You seem to insist on confusing “released to the public” with “released to the defense”

Maybe don’t do that. 

Chansley’s mom and new defense team state they never had that video.   

Again, do you believe, based on what we’ve now seen, that he deserves the sentence he received?

Edited by SCBills

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Again, do you believe, based on what we’ve now seen, that he deserves the sentence he received?

No, he's going to hold onto what Chansley said

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Pokebball said:

No, he's going to hold onto what Chansley said

It’s sad to see people so bitter politically that they defend the corrupt prosecution of a mentally ill person simply because they want the narrative to prevail. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, SCBills said:

If they didn’t have access to it, it’s likely because they didn’t request it. 

If it was intentionally withheld, then it’s likely a Brady violation and Chansley would be filing an appeal instead of releasing a statement that it doesn’t change anything. 

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, SCBills said:

His original defense lawyer said the same. They did not have access to video. The prosecution is required BY LAW to share it with the defense.

But constitution smonstitution amirite?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Jan. 6 Videos Show Antifa Disguising Selves as Trump Supporters, Trumpers Stopping Vandals

by Catherine Salgado

Previously censored videos of Jan. 6, 2021, are now circulating online and sparking controversy and shock. The videos show people who appear to be Antifa disguising themselves as Trump supporters, and Trump supporters stopping Antifa vandalism. Another video shows a man who said he witnessed Antifa disguising themselves and saying they wanted to make Trump supporters look bad. 

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/catherinesalgado/2023/03/11/jan-6-videos-show-antifa-disguising-selves-as-trump-supporters-trumpers-stopping-vandals-n1677413

Im going to pipsqueak in here. this post like no other exemplifies what I HATE about politics. It has gone way past just disagreeing on policy. WE are witnessing low brow shenanigans on Both Sides. The people who legitamantly wanted to interrupt congress in a lawful proceeding to posts like this which is about as sneaky and evil a thing ever to further their " righteous " fight by impersonating your political foes.  WTAF ???

What kind of world is it that you can't even believe what you see with your eyes because it could be fugazi fake as a 4 dollar bill.....But wouldn't it serve the ardent republican right to attempt to cast similar discord and doubt within the democratic side to avert the negative stain also? It is a HUGE Debacle and Mess

BAH HUMBUG....I try to be objective and read about such topics but I just end up feelin hopeless and frustrated.

a la mierda SMH

m

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, muppy said:

Im going to pipsqueak in here. this post like no other exemplifies what I HATE about politics. It has gone way past just disagreeing on policy. WE are witnessing low brow shenanigans on Both Sides. The people who legitamantly wanted to interrupt congress in a lawful proceeding to posts like this which is about as sneaky and evil a thing ever to further their " righteous " fight by impersonating your political foes.  WTAF ???

What kind of world is it that you can't even believe what you see with your eyes because it could be fugazi fake as a 4 dollar bill.....But wouldn't it serve the ardent republican right to attempt to cast similar discord and doubt within the democratic side to avert the negative stain also? It is a HUGE Debacle and Mess

BAH HUMBUG....I try to be objective and read about such topics but I just end up feelin hopeless and frustrated.

a la mierda SMH

m

My feeling, my angsty Mupskateer, is that it’s simply the world we live in, and it’s the same as it ever was.  The main difference is people are able to connect to a much wider network of like minded people.  I think of it like a web, Mup, a web that is virtually world wide. 

As for sowing discord, yes, you nailed it.  Both sides do it.  The Dems went hog wild sowing discord in 2015-2020.  The Rs ran a similar game in 2020-2021.   

My suggestion is trust your heart, trust your mind, and trust common sense.  With everything else you should at least consider that you’re being manipulated, and there is a pretty good chance that you are.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I googled WWE, tag team, RedTail Hawk and BillSy. Is this you guys?   

84D750BB-0C3C-4C96-A499-8E92C87CEAB5.jpeg

Which do u prefer?  I'm not really into any of them.  more of a minimalist in style.

https://www.thesportster.com/every-wwe-tag-team-championship-ranked-belt-design/

Edited by redtail hawk

59 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

My feeling, my angsty Mupskateer, is that it’s simply the world we live in, and it’s the same as it ever was.  The main difference is people are able to connect to a much wider network of like minded people.  I think of it like a web, Mup, a web that is virtually world wide. 

As for sowing discord, yes, you nailed it.  Both sides do it.  The Dems went hog wild sowing discord in 2015-2020.  The Rs ran a similar game in 2020-2021.   

My suggestion is trust your heart, trust your mind, and trust common sense.  With everything else you should at least consider that you’re being manipulated, and there is a pretty good chance that you are.  

I appreciate this leo really gracias. I don't doubt what you wrote at all. In fact you understand my angst and offer a helpful thoughtful reply.  Atta boy amigo 🙂

m 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The Rs ran a similar game in 2020-2021.   

Get your date ranges right you hack.

Trump followed Putin’s marching orders to a tee from day one.  Utter chaos from 2016 on… 

Thank you Trump voters 

I said when this happened and also last week that IMHO, it was ANTIFA getting the crowd riled up. Looks like I was right.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yeah all you needed for proof was someone saying a few people looked like antifa.  Wow.

From your pushback, it leads me to believe you consider Antifa to be a legitimate arm of the Democratic Party? Interesting. 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

From your pushback, it leads me to believe you consider Antifa to be a legitimate arm of the Democratic Party? Interesting. 

Yawn.  It says more about your state of mind or perhaps intellect if that's what my statement led you to believe. 

You really can't help yourselves can you?  Pure delusion 24/7.   You'd love to blame antifa.  Unfortunately "it looked like antifa in disguise" is not even in the stratosphere of proof.  Deflect, deny, lie, make up fantasies.   The fbi egged them on, now antifa. Tomorrow it will be the illuminati.  

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yawn.  It says more about your state of mind or perhaps intellect if that's what my statement led you to believe. 

You really can't help yourselves can you?  Pure delusion 24/7.   You'd love to blame antifa.  Unfortunately "it looked like antifa in disguise" is not even in the stratosphere of proof.  Deflect, deny, lie, make up fantasies.   The fbi egged them on, now antifa. Tomorrow it will be the illuminati.  

Yourselves? I’m just one person Ron. Mine was a simple question. You could’ve just answered ‘no’. Instead you went into a tirade of a word salad. 

• Dislike 1

10 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."

Absolutely. 

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

Get your date ranges right you hack.

Trump followed Putin’s marching orders to a tee from day one.  Utter chaos from 2016 on… 

Thank you Trump voters 

@muppy, this is the sort of thing I was referring to earlier.  On the one hand, our perpetually enraged comrade expresses gratitude to others for actions taken in the run up to the election of Donald Trump.   That’s nice. 

On the other, he also referred to me as a “hack”, which seems at face value to be a term of derision.   That’s not nice. 

At the same time, he blurted out gibberish about Putin marching orders, making himself sound more than a little nutty, and it’s hard to gauge the impact of mental issues on a post like this one.  

When it comes right down to it, all things considered, I think he’s not as sincerely grateful as he has indicated, and appears to be at war with his emotions.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

@muppy, this is the sort of thing I was referring to earlier.  On the one hand, our perpetually enraged comrade expresses gratitude to others for actions taken in the run up to the election of Donald Trump.   That’s nice. 

On the other, he also referred to me as a “hack”, which seems at face value to be a term of derision.   That’s not nice. 

At the same time, he blurted out gibberish about Putin marching orders, making himself sound more than a little nutty, and it’s hard to gauge the impact of mental issues on a post like this one.  

When it comes right down to it, all things considered, I think he’s not as sincerely grateful as he has indicated, and appears to be at war with his emotions.  

You whitewash everything and anything Donald Trump.

You are the definition of a hack.

44 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You whitewash everything and anything Donald Trump.

You are the definition of a hack.

I literally acknowledged that you called me “hack”, and here you are frothing about it again.  You’re a one trick pony, BillStail. 

On the plus side—this reminds me to talk with Mup about the challenges of conversing with the obsessive.  Ty. 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I literally acknowledged that you called me “hack”, and here you are frothing about it again.  You’re a one trick pony, BillStail. 

On the plus side—this reminds me to talk with Mup about the challenges of conversing with the obsessive.  Ty. 

🎯

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7v8rk9s8mctgj4ysdqr

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Sound familiar?

Remember our federal government determined within days of the 2020 election, and demanded that you accept and repeat their ridiculous assertion lest you be accused of promoting "the big lie," that the election was the most secure election in US history.

:lol:

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Bllsy's bedroom must look like a stalker's  room you see in movies. Every square inch of the walls pasted with photos of Trump and an ol TRS80 computer.

Except it’s really hard to get scotch tape to stick to the padded walls. 😉

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Except it’s really hard to get scotch tape to stick to the padded walls. 😉

Typical encounter:

BillSy:  “The more you hack…” meme

LS:  Ok. 

BillSy:  You’re a hack.

LS:  Ok, I gotcha.  

BillSy:  No, no, I mean it this time.  You’re a hack.  

LS:  Ok, btw you seem obsessed but I appreciate you! 

BillSy:  It is what is is. 

LS:  Right, we established that already. You can really save that for a time when there is a disagreement in principle.  

RedTail:  What is it?  It’s a big lie with dumb people. 

BillSy:  Righteous.  I mean originally “It is what it is”  was about being a poster being hack,  but “it” can be something different too.  I’ll just go with “It is what it is, unless it isn’t, in which case it is the new thing.”.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Typical encounter:

BillSy:  “The more you hack…” meme

LS:  Ok. 

BillSy:  You’re a hack.

LS:  Ok, I gotcha.  

BillSy:  No, no, I mean it this time.  You’re a hack.  

LS:  Ok, btw you seem obsessed but I appreciate you! 

BillSy:  It is what is is. 

LS:  Right, we established that already. You can really save that for a time when there is a disagreement in principle.  

RedTail:  What is it?  It’s a big lie with dumb people. 

BillSy:  Righteous.  I mean originally “It is what it is”  was about being a poster being hack,  but “it” can be something different too.  I’ll just go with “It is what it is, unless it isn’t, in which case it is the new thing.”.

Buenos dias leo! I googled "hack" and it is a Noun AND a verb. I've got your back homey. It CAN be something different. I don't agree with any connotation that disparages you amigo.   Not that you need muppy to defend you. 

PS did u know that Hack is actually a Program Language? It is and I learned somethin from this thread. Yay! Now Im out. 🙂 Carry on PPP peeps

Hack

Hack is an object-oriented programming language for building reliable websites at epic scale

Edited by muppy
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1