The Unreleased J6 Capitol Surveillance Tapes: As Expected Tapes CONFIRM Sham J6 Committee LIED.

44 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Is there anyone who has seen the larger tapes truly think that the punishment of years of imprisonment is appropriate for the Shaman? He is a moron who thought it was a neat diversion. He is not a good guy but he has been in jail longer than some murderers, and he was non violent that day 

Did he not have a lawyer?

9 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

He was the symbol.  He made himself that.  It's on him.  I think a mental illness defense was his best bet but I'm not at all sure he's nuts.  Just really ignorant.   Not that we should mirror autocracies but what do u think would happen to him in Putin's Russia if he did that? 

Do you actually read what you are responding to or do you simply start typing random words that are vaguely connected to the topic?

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Did he not have a lawyer?

Yes but was not given the video showing how much he was just wandering around and proving he never hit anyone. So since so much evidence was withheld from his defense team you agree he should get a retrial?

1 minute ago, Orlando Tim said:

Yes but was not given the video showing how much he was just wandering around and proving he never hit anyone. So since so much evidence was withheld from his defense team you agree he should get a retrial?

Who says? 

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

There is a reason why Trump on down go after these ignorant clowns. 

image.thumb.jpeg.2e22f339aeb86e0b246c61163ec8fd23.jpeg

yup, lying is the theme.  telling the truth isn't gonna do it for them.  Yes, the other side lies too.  Their (our) saving grace is that they (we) don't want a revolution.

Edited by redtail hawk

16 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Do you actually read what you are responding to or do you simply start typing random words that are vaguely connected to the topic?

He's a dude wearing a lousy replica of a vikings hat, spray on coloring and jester pants prancing into the capitol with a huge frown (right after the barricade and police line were crushed).  Oh, and a spear.  He's the face of the insurrection (if you ignore the proud boy thugs and "Christian nationalists").  What part isn't relevant to Jan 6 and tuck's coverage of it?  Do you really feel those people should be out on the streets unpunished?

Edited by redtail hawk

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Who says? 

The federal government, but as you will point out they don't have credibility.

7 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

He's a dude wearing a lousy replica of a vikings hat, spray on coloring and jester pants prancing into the capitol with a huge frown.  He's the face of the insurrection (if you ignore the proud boy thugs and "Christian nationalists").  What part isn't relevant to Jan 6 and tuck's coverage of it?

As you point out so eloquently an unarmed loudly dressed dude who is prancing around the capitol, while not harming anyone, is who you fear more than murderers and rapists. I at least know what I am dealing with now.

3 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

The federal government, but as you will point out they don't have credibility.

As you point out so eloquently an unarmed loudly dressed dude who is prancing around the capitol, while not harming anyone, is who you fear more than murderers and rapists. I at least know what I am dealing with now.

rapists and murderers can rot too.  He was near first in after they beat back the police and destroyed the barricades.  Is that OK with you?  Do you think he knew it was wrong and he might be punished (very likely be punished unless the bad guys won)?

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

rapists and murderers can rot too.  He was near first in after they beat back the police and destroyed the barricades.  Is that OK with you?  Do you think he knew it was wrong and he might be punished (very likely be punished unless the bad guys won)?

Why are you lying again? Or do you just have terrible short term memory?

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Who? What did the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT say? 

They did not release anything other than the already public video to any of the J6 defendants. Look it up.

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

please point out my lie.

So obviously short term memory issues, got it. If I have to repeat myself to you multiple times in the same hour time frame that shows me you aren't bright enough for this. The dude deserves punishment, just not equal to murderers.

4 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

They did not release anything other than the already public video to any of the J6 defendants. Look it up.

Those tapes would not have exonerated him from his charges.  He clearly did try to suspend the installation of a president.  He clearly did call for a sitting Speaker of the House to be harmed while in the capitol.  He clearly did trespass with intent thru violently breached entrances to the capitol.  That's why he made a plea deal.  He was rightfully cornered.

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Those tapes would not have exonerated him from his charges.  He clearly did try to suspend the installation of a president.  He clearly did call for a sitting Speaker of the House to be harmed while in the capitol.  He clearly did trespass with intent thru violently breached entrances to the capitol.  That's why he made a plea deal.  He was rightfully cornered.

Wow your short term memory is terrible, or you are arguing with someone else in your head, nothing I have said states, or insinuates, that he is innocent. But he is not the guy who threatened Nancy, he simply trespassed and should have been sentenced as such.

3 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Wow your short term memory is terrible, or you are arguing with someone else in your head, nothing I have said states, or insinuates, that he is innocent. But he is not the guy who threatened Nancy, he simply trespassed and should have been sentenced as such.

Tucker - is that you?

17 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

hmmm, maybe I was dropping the bait...or maybe I'm demented..or maybe he was actually threatening Pence: " Prosecutors say that while he was in the Senate chamber, he left a note on the desk of Vice President Mike Pence saying, “It’s only a matter of time, justice is coming.”"  NYT, ref on req..  Does that make you feel better about him?

During Wednesday’s hearing, Kimberly Paschall, a prosecutor, played a video of Chansley howling while inside Congress to underscore the severity of his actions on Jan. 6.

“Time’s up you motherf---- !” Chansley shouted.  From MSNBC, citation available.

He's a credit to his species.

Edited by redtail hawk

17 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

was that before or after he left a threatening note for pence in the capitol?  before or after the video of him rallying the rioters?  what is the symbol on the fat guys back?  lots of unanswered questions.

check out Cellesto's linkedin page. seems like a nice, decent, knowledgable guy.

Edited by redtail hawk

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

He screamed at a policeman? The prisons are going to be very very very full! 😉

At least now we know she is totally full of crap just like tuck.....and unthinking people listen to her too...

She and you just ignored all this

Chansley then approached Capitol Police Officer Robishaw and screamed at him that “this was their house” and “that they were there to take the Capitol, and to get Congressional Leaders” - Chansley then broke into the chambers to stop the results of a free and fair election. - Chansley then announced that he would sit in the Vice President’s chair because Vice President Pence is a “f*cking traitor”. He then wrote a note to Vice President Pence “ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME. JUSTICE IS COMING!”

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Oh, no, it was a reference to multiple screen names.  I was just trying to throw you off the case.

your gonna need better bait.  try hellgrsammites.  better yet, take up fly fishing.

Edited by redtail hawk

23 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

At least now we know she is totally full of crap just like tuck.....and unthinking people listen to her too...

She and you just ignored all this

Chansley then approached Capitol Police Officer Robishaw and screamed at him that “this was their house” and “that they were there to take the Capitol, and to get Congressional Leaders” - Chansley then broke into the chambers to stop the results of a free and fair election. - Chansley then announced that he would sit in the Vice President’s chair because Vice President Pence is a “f*cking traitor”. He then wrote a note to Vice President Pence “ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME. JUSTICE IS COMING!”

your gonna need better bait.  try hellgrsammites.  better yet, take up fly fishing.

I don’t know, I think I’m doing pretty good.  One guy is searching kitty kat memes and another is thinking about panties in a wad. Or one guy is searching for kitty kat memes and thinking about panties, which may be more disturbing.  Either way,  I’m allergic to cats and wadless in this case. 

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I don’t know, I think I’m doing pretty good.  One guy is searching kitty kat memes and another is thinking about panties in a wad. Or one guy is searching for kitty kat memes and thinking about panties, which may be more disturbing.  Either way,  I’m allergic to cats and wadless in this case. 

it's a common British colloquialism.  I thought it might be nice for you to have more idioms to use.  It obviously introduced a nasty image in your head.  Interesting stuff.  Feel free to use the more original "Knickers in a twist"

Edited by redtail hawk

it's a common British colloquialism.  I thought it might be nice for you to have more idioms to use.  It obviously introduced a nasty image in your head.  Interesting stuff.  Feel free to use the more original "Knickers in a twist"

I know the reference, I’m book-learned, too. 

13 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

And you less provincial… 

I'm from near the Ontario border but never a resident.   Toronto rocks.  But hunting, fishing, skeet, hiking, observing nature, working the land, foraging, training herding dogs?  those are all activities I enjoy and find fulfilling.  If that's being provincial then I embrace the label.

Edited by redtail hawk

• BillsFanNC changed the title to The Unreleased J6 Capitol Surveillance Tapes: As Expected Tapes CONFIRM Sham J6 Committee LIED.

I'll ask again.  someone here must know.  What is the symbol on the fat guys back?

Loyal Order of Water Buffalos? - Bedrock Chapter