The Unreleased J6 Capitol Surveillance Tapes: As Expected Tapes CONFIRM Sham J6 Committee LIED.

35 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

As Tucker himself said, most of the footage he’s shown (hand-picked from over 400 hours, just as the Jan 6 Committee hand-picked its release footage) shows “mostly peaceful chaos.” “Mostly peaceful” — the exact terminology ridiculed by the Right when it was used in conjunction with the BLM post-George Floyd protests. It was stupid to use that terminology then; it’s stupid to use it now. If I’m any group of 1,000 protesters just 10% are behaving violently, who cares what the 90% are doing? It’s still 100 rioters. 

So arrest, charge, try, and convict the 100 but the problem with your argument in practice with J6 is that the 90% that were arrested and charged did not riot or commit any acts of violence.  Yet many sit in jail without bail without due process for almost 2 years only to be tried for minor trespass offenses.  And to top it off, video evidence suggests many were invited into the building.  So how is that even tresspass?  

18 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Keep telling yourself that and watch the history books document you as a fool

What the history books will show is in the people working inside the building were the threat to democracy rather than the people protesting outside.  You will be the fool.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

What the history books will show is in the people working inside the building were the threat to democracy rather than the people protesting outside.  You will be the fool.

deranged af - holy $#it

• Agree 2

7 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Yet many sit in jail without bail without due process for almost 2 years only to be tried for minor trespass offenses. 

Who “sits in jail” awaiting charges on “minor trespass offenses?” Everyone I’ve seen take a plea or get convicted was out on bail. 
You folks have a serious persecution complex. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Abso-efin-lutely.  And they need a common enemy to hate and rail against.  Now, it seems it's everyone but fellow MAGA's despite the diversity of that very large group.  It's pretty pathetic.

Edited by redtail hawk

Who was the most ardent supporter of the J6 committee here at PPP?

Who constantly reminded us about their mission that was laser focused on the truth by getting all that testimony under oath?

That would be @ChiGoose

I wonder why he's been missing lately?

:lol:

49 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

As Tucker himself said, most of the footage he’s shown (hand-picked from over 400 hours, just as the Jan 6 Committee hand-picked its release footage) shows “mostly peaceful chaos.” “Mostly peaceful” — the exact terminology ridiculed by the Right when it was used in conjunction with the BLM post-George Floyd protests. It was stupid to use that terminology then; it’s stupid to use it now. If I’m any group of 1,000 protesters just 10% are behaving violently, who cares what the 90% are doing? It’s still 100 rioters. 

As with others on here you are completely missing the point of Tucker’s reporting. He is NOT trying to excuse the rioters. He’s exposing the Select Committee’s cherry picked narrative. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

As with others on here you are completely missing the point of Tucker’s reporting. He is NOT trying to excuse the rioters. He’s exposing the Select Committee’s cherry picked narrative. 

really?  How do you interpret "mostly peaceful"?  Sounds like absolution to me.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

I don’t know about you, but for me: when there’s a riot going on, when people are breaking windows, climbing walls, trashing stuff, burning cars, etc, I usually consider the images of such destruction to be newsworthy, while the images of others just standing around to be the stuff that’s left on the cutting room floor.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Who “sits in jail” awaiting charges on “minor trespass offenses?” Everyone I’ve seen take a plea or get convicted was out on bail. 

So the shaman guy was denied bail and sentenced to 5 years in prison. Was never violent and walked around the Capitol. He was denied bail.  Why no bail?  BLM protesters were literally bailed out by the current vp with a fund her employees started.  You wanna deny bail for the violent people have at it but if we're gonna treat everyone equally why not let peaceful people out on bail?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I don’t know about you, but for me: when there’s a riot going on, when people are breaking windows, climbing walls, trashing stuff, burning cars, etc, I usually consider the images of such destruction to be newsworthy, while the images of others just standing around to be the stuff that’s left on the cutting room floor.

As I mentioned yesterday the most compelling video was that of the congressman running from the chamber. That was clearly edited to show something that was the complete OPPOSITE of what the actual footage showed. 

21 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

They conveniently ignore that part. To them, unless you continue to believe it was an insurrection, it means you support what happened.  :rolleyes: 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

As I mentioned yesterday the most compelling video was that of the congressman running from the chamber. That was clearly edited to show something that was the complete OPPOSITE of what the actual footage showed. 

We must remember who we are dealing with here as we've watched leftists melt down over the past two days about TC and the tapes.

These are the very same people who will tell you that Trump called neo nazis in Charlottesville "very fine people" when we have clear and distinct video and audio proof that he explicitly excluded neo nazis and white nationalists from that characterization.

These are also the same people who will tell you that Trump instructed his followers on J6 to carry out an insurrection at the Capitol when there is clear and distinct video and audio proof that the only directions he gave that day was for people to go to the Capitol, where a legal permit for another rally existed, to "peacefully and patriotically" make their voices heard.

In other words these people have had their ability to make basic accurate observations, such that it ever existed in the first place, completely obliterated. 

The sky is  green in their TDS world.

So now we come to TC and the video shared on his show that literally proves that the J6 committee lied to the public. 

In their green sky world of course this is all only about TC bad.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

"very fine people"

He did

12 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

"peacefully and patriotically"

He did.

He also used the word ‘fight’ or ‘fighting’ 20 times that day - including:

"If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore."

17 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

In other words these people have had their ability to make basic accurate observations, such that it ever existed in the first place, completely obliterated. 

And the cult told us this never happened:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7779fb77bcb2b72e937

We honestly didn’t even need TC releasing footage to know what happened that day … all he’s doing is putting it into the mainstream for non-hyper political Americans to become aware of.  

J6 was used, manipulated, and weaponized, to demonize Trump supporters and as an attempt to prevent Trump from ever running/becoming President again. 

Capitol police and those in Washington were aware of what could happen.  “Agitators” in the crowd helped it happen.  ….and away we go. 

I don’t want Trump to run for President.  He’s not my guy.  But I know what he represents to the establishment….  and that’s why we saw what we saw emanate from every corner of the political spectrum/media when the uniparty lost control of the narrative two nights ago.  

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

He did

He did.

He also used the word ‘fight’ or ‘fighting’ 20 times that day - including:

"If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore."

And the cult told us this never happened:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7779fb77bcb2b72e937

Keep it up! You prove you’re wrong with each new post. 

• Agree 1

I watched lots of this happen that day on c-span so it's not news to me.  Other footage has existed on youtube too.  There were good people and bad people.  The narrative has always been a lie.  This was a riot, not the near overthrow of the US Government.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

see the twitter files thread.

You have no issues with how Twitter was operated prior to the Musk Era? Really?

3 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Fully aware that both sides are manipulative.  But I almost always agree more with one sides goals than the others

If you included the word "stated" in regards to goals, I could understand that.  Not agree, but understand. 

Because at the EOD they are all @#$%ing us, but the Ds tell you that you are pretty first.

5 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

I watched lots of this happen that day on c-span so it's not news to me.  Other footage has existed on youtube too.  There were good people and bad people.  The narrative has always been a lie.  This was a riot, not the near overthrow of the US Government.

How this isn’t apparent to those who watch CNN/MSNBC/Colbert is beyond me.  

These are the same people who were brainwashed about the pandemic.  

Same people who still believe Russiagate. 

Yet they truly believe that they’re intellectually superior to die hard MAGA types.. They are exactly the same. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Yeah, it does.  Sometimes people do stupid ***** all on their own.  Or, say, at the urging of some guy saying it for 2 days and actually being there when the violence starts.

Defending the indefensible Doc. 

The ultimate job of a prez is to defend the constitution, promote truth, use establish legal process and ensure the people of the USA remain free. 

The selfish prick treated the citizens as dumb, violated law and encouraged a very tiny minority to change the rights of the majority. 

Over & out!

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

JOHN HINDERAKERWho’s Deceptive?

Tucker Carlson launched Round Two of the January 6 tapes last night. Betsy Stauffer is working on a longer post on the latest revelations, along with the crazed (but revealing) calls for censorship from the likes of Chuck Schumer.

For the moment, I just want to note one point.

Democrats have voiced a faux concern that there might be something suspicious about Carlson’s editing of the clips he shows on his program. Of course, there is no evidence of that. On the contrary, it looks as though the people who have deceptively edited January 6 footage are the Democrats, through their risible “January 6 Committee.” . . .

The Democrats’ fake investigation of the January 6 demonstration has been shot through with dishonesty from the beginning. The master deception, fueled by selective release of video clips while barring public access to the rest, was the claim that the protest constituted a “violent insurrection,” despite the fact that the overwhelming majority of protesters, including those who were allowed into the Capitol, were entirely peaceful, despite the fact that not a single one of the alleged insurrectionists remembered to bring a firearm, and despite the fact that there is no conceivable way the “insurrectionists” could have overthrown the government, no matter how long they milled around the Capitol building.

The whole “January 6” narrative is a hoax and a fraud.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/03/whos-deceptive.php

Who the hell are these opinion writers.  I could just as soon find some hiker off the trail and ask him to write a piece and it would be better.

37 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Yet they truly believe that they’re intellectually superior to die hard MAGA types.. They are exactly the same. 

Yes, I bought 3 My Pillow II's last night.  I'm planning on taking one apart to break the code of the magic cooling fiber.  It was enlightening to watch the ads last night on Fox.  When I watch PBS Newshour they're usually advertising Alaskan or Scandanavian cruises.  I hate to be manipulated like that.  All part of the culture wars, I suppose.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

You have no issues with how Twitter was operated prior to the Musk Era? Really?

If you included the word "stated" in regards to goals, I could understand that.  Not agree, but understand. 

Because at the EOD they are all @#$%ing us, but the Ds tell you that you are pretty first.

I have more issues with Twitter now.

Don't need to be told I'm pretty but rather be $%^&*&@# by AOC than MTG.

• Shocked 1

15 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Who the hell are these opinion writers.  I could just as soon find some hiker off the trail and ask him to write a piece and it would be better.

Just so long as it’s not a trail that you frequent. Those are loaded with NAZIS. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

This was a riot, not the near overthrow of the US Government.

It was a riot. That was the predominant nature of the January 6 activity at the Capitol. 
But there was a faction that was more than what the term “rioter” implies. That faction wanted to shut down the lawful operation of the government in order to buy time to coerce state legislators (and, in turn, Mike Pence) to certify false slates of electors, and then to cynically claim that no one has a majority and the House delegations — in which Republicans had the majority of the states — must now decide who will be President. It’s right there in the Eastman memo. It’s not like anyone’s hiding it. 
Riot + Immediate Political Purpose = Insurrection? I’ve never liked that term (insurrection) but there’s a good argument that that’s exactly what it was.  In other words, not everyone was just breaking things as some kind of expression of dissatisfaction with the process in general. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

It was a riot. That was the predominant nature of the January 6 activity at the Capitol. 
But there was a faction that was more than what the term “rioter” implies. That faction wanted to shut down the lawful operation of the government in order to buy time to coerce state legislators (and, in turn, Mike Pence) to certify false slates of electors, and then to cynically claim that no one has a majority and the House delegations — in which Republicans had the majority of the states — must now decide who will be President. It’s right there in the Eastman memo. It’s not like anyone’s hiding it. 
Riot + Immediate Political Purpose = Insurrection? I’ve never liked that term (insurrection) but there’s a good argument that that’s exactly what it was.  In other words, not everyone was just breaking things as some kind of expression of dissatisfaction with the process in general. 

Yes, and the gallows out front that was 4 feet tall was to hang Mike Pence.  I'm not disputing that there were some idiots who thought they could break in and change the votes somehow, there are dumb people everywhere, but it was a riot and that's it.  Not the worst thing to happen to the US since the Civil War.  The talking points on this has been overblown for 2 years, and nothing Tucker does will change that.  They will continue to spew the lies and the people who believe them will continue to do so.

I don't like Tucker trying to classify it as mostly peaceful chaos, but I have seen people waived in by the police, walking around taking pictures of the statues and so on.  Those people should not be charged with anything, never should have been arrested, and should not be counted with the filth that broke down doors, assaulted police and so on.

As for whether Nancy Pelosi should be investigated for not allowing more protection.  I guess she felt the National Guard would have sided with Trump and assisted in the coup, at least, that is the only reason they should not have been called up that day that doesn't put this whole ordeal on her.

22 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

Yes, and the gallows out front that was 4 feet tall was to hang Mike Pence.  I'm not disputing that there were some idiots who thought they could break in and change the votes somehow, there are dumb people everywhere, but it was a riot and that's it.  Not the worst thing to happen to the US since the Civil War.  The talking points on this has been overblown for 2 years, and nothing Tucker does will change that.  They will continue to spew the lies and the people who believe them will continue to do so.

I don't like Tucker trying to classify it as mostly peaceful chaos, but I have seen people waived in by the police, walking around taking pictures of the statues and so on.  Those people should not be charged with anything, never should have been arrested, and should not be counted with the filth that broke down doors, assaulted police and so on.

As for whether Nancy Pelosi should be investigated for not allowing more protection.  I guess she felt the National Guard would have sided with Trump and assisted in the coup, at least, that is the only reason they should not have been called up that day that doesn't put this whole ordeal on her.

Regardless of what they say on Fox, she does not have the power to unilaterally demand National Guard actions.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-235651652542

"The decision on whether to call National Guard troops to the Capitol is made by what is known as the Capitol Police Board, which is made up of the House Sergeant at Arms, the Senate Sergeant at Arms and the Architect of the Capitol. The board decided not to call the guard ahead of the insurrection but did eventually request assistance after the rioting had already begun, and the troops arrived several hours later.

The House Sergeant at Arms reports to Pelosi and the Senate Sergeant at Arms reported to McConnell, a Republican who was then Senate Majority Leader. There is no evidence that either directed the security officials not to call the guard beforehand, and Hammill said after the insurrection that Pelosi was never informed of such a request."

Some moron guest on Hannity explained it completely incorrectly last pm.

Edited by redtail hawk

40 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I have more issues with Twitter now.

Don't need to be told I'm pretty but rather be $%^&*&@# by AOC than MTG.

What are your issues with Twitter now that Musk is in charge?

Keeping up with the metaphor, both are catfish held out by there respective parties to distract us from the grease they are applying from to our flanks.  

Neither are really smart enough to do much damage beyond distraction, but be careful to turn around once in awhile lest Schumer and McConnell sneak up behind you!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

What are your issues with Twitter now that Musk is in charge?

Keeping up with the metaphor, both are catfish held out by there respective parties to distract us from the grease they are applying from to our flanks.  

Neither are really smart enough to do much damage beyond distraction, but be careful to turn around once in awhile lest Schumer and McConnell sneak up behind you!

I would be most concerned with Lindsey Graham.  AOC strikes my as very sharp and very &^#$able.

https://www.axios.com/2022/11/12/elon-musk-twitter-racist-tweets-data

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Regardless of what they say on Fox, she does not have the power to unilaterally demand National Guard actions.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-235651652542

"The decision on whether to call National Guard troops to the Capitol is made by what is known as the Capitol Police Board, which is made up of the House Sergeant at Arms, the Senate Sergeant at Arms and the Architect of the Capitol. The board decided not to call the guard ahead of the insurrection but did eventually request assistance after the rioting had already begun, and the troops arrived several hours later.

The House Sergeant at Arms reports to Pelosi and the Senate Sergeant at Arms reported to McConnell, a Republican who was then Senate Majority Leader. There is no evidence that either directed the security officials not to call the guard beforehand, and Hammill said after the insurrection that Pelosi was never informed of such a request."

Some moron guest on Hannity explained it completely incorrectly last pm.

I don't watch that buffoon, but yeah, She and McConnel could have called for them and did not.  I'm fine with investigating him as well.

I mean, why did the 1/6 committee not investigate anything other than Trump?  

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

No they couldn't.  Read my post.

If I order people who work for me to do something, they have to do it.  They didn't order them to do so, they figured all would be fine.

They can do it.

9 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I would be most concerned with Lindsey Graham.  AOC strikes my as very sharp and very &^#$able.

https://www.axios.com/2022/11/12/elon-musk-twitter-racist-tweets-data

So you don't prefer your racists out in the open?  

I think the only thing sharp about AOC are her elbows, knees and sense of ambition. She's an opportunistic dimwit, imo. But you do you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

Defending the indefensible Doc. 

The ultimate job of a prez is to defend the constitution, promote truth, use establish legal process and ensure the people of the USA remain free. 

The selfish prick treated the citizens as dumb, violated law and encouraged a very tiny minority to change the rights of the majority. 

Over & out!

How about we hold every pol that has a certain position responsible for the actions of their followers who do criminal things, even if they don't actually tell them to do such things and/or don't tell them to stop, shall we?  So then the Summer of 2020 was all on the Dems.

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

How about we hold every pol that has a certain position responsible for the actions of their followers who do criminal things, even if they don't actually tell them to do such things and/or don't tell them to stop, shall we?  So then the Summer of 2020 was all on the Dems.

If you drive your car 40mph over the speed limit, crash into another car killing the other driver, it does not make you less guilty because your neighbor did the same thing at 45mph over the speed limit.

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

All in one clip.  Pols and celebrities asking citizens for uprising, unrest, punching the POTUS in the face, taking out the POTUS, putting a bullet in him, blowing up the white house....etc.

But that's different.

Then democrat pols using the word "fight" over and over and over and over...

But that's different too!

• Like (+1) 1