The Unreleased J6 Capitol Surveillance Tapes: As Expected Tapes CONFIRM Sham J6 Committee LIED.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/06/politics/tucker-carlson-january-6-footage/index.html

hmmm

There is no audio in the videos, and it is not clear whether the officers and Chansley are talking to each other. 

In court documents, however, prosecutors say that Capitol Police officers repeatedly tried to engage with Chansley and others in the crowd, asking them to leave. 

Prosecutors say that Chansley disobeyed that request and walked to the Senate floor. Video from that day shows officers following Chansley around the building, and an officer walks into the chamber with Chansley and continues to ask rioters to leave. 

Additionally, Capitol Police officers have testified at several January 6 trials that after the initial wave of rioters entered the building, they felt outnumbered and were afraid of escalating violence by engaging with the mob. Members of the crowd were therefore able to walk into the building without much, or any, physical resistance, according to the officers. 

Chansley pleaded guilty to a felony charge of obstructing the Electoral College proceedings on January 6 and was sentenced to 41 months in prison.

12 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

🎯

Don't you think it's well past time to put all these clowns on ignore?

In the face of clear video evidence that condradicts the two year narrative weve been told over and over,  they refuse to budge. They have zero intellectual honesty.

Can't get me enuf sartre...

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."

Jean-Paul Sartre

Edited by redtail hawk

11 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yes I'm defending criminals, it's crazy.  The guy who just said he can't share the country with the other side is cool in your book though.  It's a cycle, republicans and their supporters, do crazy ***** and you all then spin to defend them.  You grasp at anything to absolve blatant crime and stupidity.  

Peaceful videos from J6 mean nothing because the violence still occurred.   

With all due respect, you’re missing the point of the thread. The J6 Committee clearly edited the tapes to present a selective narrative to the public, and passed them off as facts. You can see that, right? 

It doesn’t make what any of the protesters did that day right or make them blameless but it says a ton about that total sham of a politically motivated committee. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

With all due respect, you’re missing the point of the thread. The J6 Committee clearly edited the tapes to present a selective narrative to the public, and passed them off as facts. You can see that, right? 

It doesn’t make what any of the protesters did that day right or make them blameless but it says a ton about that total sham of a politically motivated committee. 

That's it.  Deceivers of the worst kind, worse in character and acts than than the people they investigate believing the end justifies any means employed while claiming to be patriots enforcing the rule of law against those threatening the nation.  This J6 committee, the 21st century version of the committee for public safety is the threat to democracy.    

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

@L Ron Burgundy is an extremist that doesn’t know he is, nor does he understand his role here.  In the big picture, he’s likely easily manipulated and emotional.  Context becomes irrelevant because emotion precedes reason.   

Through day one, Tucker Carlson and by extension Kevin McCarthy have revealed no national secrets, no special secret entrances, but certainly reveal a different story on the Shaman than painted in the media and 1/6 committee.   Yet, the screams are that citizens merely revealing the footage is dangerous for us all.  

Democracy dies in darkness, but these folks are comfortable keeping the lights off, the shades down, and believing what they are told without question. 

#yawn

So weak.  Democracy dies in darkness when morons try to overthrow it then geriatrics try and defend them.  You were all so excited for this show and all you got is....the shaman didn't do much wrong?  They should release him then.  Everyone that did violence should rot.  

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

let's wait for old tuck to show us that video

Ok how about this question?  If the attack on the capitol was so bad then why did the dems selectively edit the videos?  You realize doing that brings at least the appearance of impropriety. It undermines the entire narrative. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

We have found common ground, Lenny!  Do you feel the word "miscreant" is too strong?  I could add a few others...Do you feel the "Miracle on Ice" video is propaganda?  were the miscreants insurrectionists?

I don't think we found common ground at all, Red.  You seem determined to change the subject and move away from the point that I feel is most valuable here:  politicians and those in authority preventing dissemination of information that goes against the narrative they want to spread.  

I'll answer your questions in a moment or two, but not before asking a couple of my own.  

• Do you see a reason for politicians and/or law enforcement to withhold the security footage shared of this guy working his way through the Capitol, at one point being one of one with 7 law enforcement officers within 3 or 4 feet of him, under the guise of protecting our national security?  
  • Given information previously shared about the Shaman, obviously selectively leaked by politicians and or law enforcement, were you at all surprised to see him strolling through the Capitol, officers around not engaged in defending against a siege, and at times, officers helping him move through the building? 

Now, to your questions.  I think miscreant is a fine word to describe the Shaman.  No, I don't think 'insurrectionist' applies based on the video released, and I don't think all miscreants are insurrectionists.  On the other hand, if there is video of the Shaman participating in an armed rebellion against the government, I'd think insurrectionist would be appropriate.   For whatever it's worth, seems to me the Shaman is/was dealing with some sort of mental illness during this time frame--from the gear, the wandering about, and the prayers offered up to the police officers later in the day.  

Almost missed the "Miracle on Ice" question.  I didn't watch the video, but I guess my question for you would be what makes you think I would see it as propaganda?   

I do know you suggested that everyone loves a winner, but that's not always true.  I think when it gets right down to it, people want to know that the gams was played fairly under rules applied equally to all participants.  I offer:

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Imagine if Ted Cruz demanded on the floor of the Senate that CNN or MSNBC stop reporting on a story.

Liberal heads would explode.

This however seems to be just fine from six ways from Sunday Chuckie.

I've give Chuck credit for his calm delivery style and somewhat dramatic rendition of events and this kill the messenger speech but it still reeks of desperation.  What we don't get is the reverse angle view that would show him crapping his pants. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Imagine if Ted Cruz demanded on the floor of the Senate that CNN or MSNBC stop reporting on a story.

You are trying to troll now.

Did Tucker not cherry pick clips last night?  He did.  Is it fair the most biased "news" station received the extra hours of video?  Nope.  Did Tucker and his tanned nads give any attention to the violence from that day?  Is he trying to rile up idiots to gloss over the evils from that day?

You are being manipulated, not us.  The funny part is I actually think you're smarter than them.  They are just saying what you want to hear and it's clouding your judgment.   

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

do you believe that the violence at the barricades allowed this misfit, miscreant to enter the building?

No.  

The cops allowed them in.

Because that’s what happens during an “insurrection.”  Lol lol

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You are trying to troll now.

Did Tucker not cherry pick clips last night?  

The only clips cherry picked were the ones they allowed the public to see the last 2 years.  

Now that the mid terms are over they released the ones they hid from us in order to use their cherry picked clips to try and convince low info Americans (of which there are plenty) that an actual insurrection was attempted.  

Oh and that they killed someone.   

A violent take over that led to AOC hiding under desks!! 

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Nothing to see here just your US Government wanting us to go full China.  

And not a word from the CCP sympathizers.  

Maybe an actual insurrection was necessary because that’s who runs this place now.  

34 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

#yawn

So weak.  Democracy dies in darkness when morons try to overthrow it then geriatrics try and defend them.  You were all so excited for this show and all you got is....the shaman didn't do much wrong?  They should release him then.  Everyone that did violence should rot.  

You're upset, I get it.  You want to rush in, throw some verbal punches, get all these feelings of being victimized by geriatrics off your chest, and completely miss the point.  That's pretty standard in cases of youthful rage.  In that regard, you're neither special nor unique, L, but you are predictable--that's why it works, and your leadership can count on you to support withholding tapes and documents that don't align with the narrative.   

Meanwhile, dem leadership--the ones telling you the tapes are the boogeyman--has an average age of 117.  

The shaman broke the law, the shaman should be held accountable for his crimes, the shaman is in jail.   I advocated for nothing to the contrary, so maybe instead of yawning because you payed video games and ate Cheetos all night, get some sleep and come back when you're capable of rational, intelligent conversation.  

As far as rotting, that's fine you feel that way, but ironically it's an old world version of punitive justice you're pitching here.  In your quest for vengeance, it should be noted that you probably believed Shaman did violence as you say, but it really doesn't look like he did.   That's not me defending him, that's just what the tape shows.  How long does he rot for in your Shawshank world? 

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

yes, because no law enforcement officers were injured or beaten with MAGA aligned flag poles and bear spray.  And I thought y'all supported law and order....stupid me.  Oh, yeah and the Ukrainians started the war with Russia.

They didn't have any maga flag poles at Lafayette square.  But hundreds of cops were beaten and sent to the hospital.  Oh yeah.  And Putin didn't advance against Ukraine.  

2 hours ago, Wacka said:

I said it at first and still believe that the first people that were breaking the windows were ANTIFA in disguise.

Antifa/feds.   Either way the same narrative.

44 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The only clips cherry picked were the ones they allowed the public to see the last 2 years.  

Yes!  Because if you kill someone it doesn't matter if 99% of your day was peaceful.  

It is utterly irrelevant.