The Unreleased J6 Capitol Surveillance Tapes: As Expected Tapes CONFIRM Sham J6 Committee LIED.

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

At least now we know she is totally full of crap just like tuck.....and unthinking people listen to her too...

She and you just ignored all this

Chansley then approached Capitol Police Officer Robishaw and screamed at him that “this was their house” and “that they were there to take the Capitol, and to get Congressional Leaders” - Chansley then broke into the chambers to stop the results of a free and fair election. - Chansley then announced that he would sit in the Vice President’s chair because Vice President Pence is a “f*cking traitor”. He then wrote a note to Vice President Pence “ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME. JUSTICE IS COMING!”

your gonna need better bait.  try hellgrsammites.  better yet, take up fly fishing.

Wait….yelling any of that stuff is illegal now? Since when? 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Gotta say that I’m mystified why so many posters here think that a few hours of non-violent tape somehow negates the hours of clearly violent tape. 

it’s like I cut up a half of Nathan Pederman throwing a few completions and clean handoffs and said, “see, no interceptions at all”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, pennstate10 said:

Gotta say that I’m mystified why so many posters here think that a few hours of non-violent tape somehow negates the hours of clearly violent tape. 

it’s like I cut up a half of Nathan Pederman throwing a few completions and clean handoffs and said, “see, no interceptions at all”

And I’m mystified that you don’t understand the discussion at all.

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Ah yes - classic SoCal.

Cant support his argument and falls on the old stand by:

”you don’t understand”

And then fails to explain what only HE understands.

Freakn loser

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

I'm from near the Ontario border but never a resident.   Toronto rocks.  But hunting, fishing, skeet, hiking, observing nature, working the land, foraging, training herding dogs?  those are all activities I enjoy and find fulfilling.  If that's being provincial then I embrace the label.

As you should.   Cheers . 

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So, you think the video shown by the Jan 6 committee was not real?  Just conjured up by the MSM?

Tell me, do you also believe that the Neil Armstrong moon landing was filmed in Hollywood?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

20 minutes ago, pennstate10 said:

I’m mystified by pencils.  I imagine a world where the lead is on the outside.

Oh well. 

• Dislike 1

22 minutes ago, pennstate10 said:

So, you think the video shown by the Jan 6 committee was not real?  Just conjured up by the MSM?

Honest question. Did you watch the entire TC show when he revealed this new footage on Monday? 

If not, you should.

He never disputes the footage that we've all seen for the past two years, although I understand thats what you’ve been told that he did. He doesnt excuse the actions or behavior of anyone who broke the law that day. He instead showed the video that has been hidden. He proved that we have been lied to.

What we've been told for two years is the image on the left. TC showed us the image on the right.

boot.thumb.jpg.e67c759be220eeebb4f97338fd003b84.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Ah yes - classic SoCal.

Cant support his argument and falls on the old stand by:

”you don’t understand”

And then fails to explain what only HE understands.

Freakn loser

I know it’s hard for you but please at least try and follow along. I’m responding to his declared mystification. 

• Like (+1) 1

What is phenomenal with this thread is that not one liberal has changed their mind one iota since January 7th 2021. No matter how much new info comes out, no matter how many things that were initially reported that are incorrect, they simply keep the same believe from start to finish.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

Mike Pence grows a pair

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/11/politics/mike-pence-gridiron-dinner/index.html

“President Trump was wrong. I had no right to overturn the election and his reckless words endangered my family and everyone at the Capitol that day, and I know that history will hold Donald Trump accountable,” Pence said. 

What to know about the Tucker Carlson January 6 footage 

Pence also scolded those who have downplayed the people who entered the Capitol on January 6th as tourists. 

“Tourists don’t injure 140 police officers by sightseeing,” Pence said. “Tourists don’t break down doors to get to the Speaker of the House or voice threats against public officials.”

Pence chastised Republicans who minimized the insurrection, days after Fox News host Tucker Carlson aired new security footage from inside the Capitol on January 6th in an attempt to defend the mob. 

“Make no mistake about it, what happened that day was a disgrace, and it mocks decency to portray it in any other way,” Pence said at the dinner.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

What is phenomenal with this thread is that not one liberal has changed their mind one iota since January 7th 2021. No matter how much new info comes out, no matter how many things that were initially reported that are incorrect, they simply keep the same believe from start to finish.

It's the opposite of phenomenal.  Call it cognitive dissonance or confirmation bias....whatever you want.  People need to maintain consistency between thoughts, feelings, and behaviors.  It's enhanced in people who have strong political opinions. 

• Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

15 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

Fanon called it 

Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are
presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new
evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is
extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it
is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,
ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.

17 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Fanon called it 

I am personally going through this right now, I have always believed actual rocket scientists are smart people but in another month my brother will get his degree in aerospace engineering, with a 4.0 GPA, and he has always been stupid. I can't make one fit the other, maybe I need to recognize rocket science is actually really easy? 

• Haha (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Fanon called it 

The other common mental gyration is confirmation bias.    

• Like (+1) 1

It’s honestly sad to see so many Democrats simply close their eyes and plug their ears when people question how in the f*** is Jacob Chansley in prison for 4 years, given the video evidence that was hidden by our govt from the defense team.  

This isn’t even about right vs left.  Plenty of establishment R’s want to see those like him rot in prison to be made examples of so they can continue the narrative against Trump on that day. 

That doesn’t mean people like Chansley should be used as political pawns.  This is America, not some third world country.   

Does he deserve zero punishment? No, and most aren’t saying that.  But 4 years in prison is absolutely insane… and the reaction/weaponization of J6 is one of the more egregious and disgusting psyops perpetuated on the American public in a long time.  Right up there with covid… not ironically, brought to us by the same people. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 5

On 3/10/2023 at 3:17 PM, BillStime said:

Live shot of Leo

cat-funny.gif

I’m sorry.  I get confused with your multiple screen names.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

35 minutes ago, SCBills said:

It’s honestly sad to see so many Democrats simply close their eyes and plug their ears when people question how in the f*** is Jacob Chansley in prison for 4 years, given the video evidence that was hidden by our govt from the defense team.  

This isn’t even about right vs left.  Plenty of establishment R’s want to see those like him rot in prison to be made examples of so they can continue the narrative against Trump on that day. 

That doesn’t mean people like Chansley should be used as political pawns.  This is America, not some third world country.   

Does he deserve zero punishment? No, and most aren’t saying that.  But 4 years in prison is absolutely insane… and the reaction/weaponization of J6 is one of the more egregious and disgusting psyops perpetuated on the American public in a long time.  Right up there with covid… not ironically, brought to us by the same people. 

It’s honestly sad to see so many people fall prey to an avowed propagandist manipulating footage to feed a false narrative because he has nothing but contempt for his viewers.

NOT REAL NEWS: A look at what didn’t happen this week

“A statement prepared by the Department of Justice, which was signed by Chansley and his attorney, provides a timeline of the rioter’s movement in the Capitol. For example, the statement explains that Chansley entered the Capitol through a broken door as part of a crowd that “was not lawfully authorized to enter or remain in the building” and that he was one of the first 30 rioters inside. It goes on to note that although officers asked Chansley and others multiple times to leave the Capitol, he did not comply and actively riled up his fellow rioters. The statement describes Chansley’s interactions with officers, but also points out that he “entered the Gallery of the Senate alone.” Chansley pleaded guilty in September 2021 to a felony charge of obstructing an official proceeding.”

So we have a guy who plead guilty and has signed onto a statement that the new narrative that he was aided by the police is false, but that doesn’t matter because a guy who admits he lies to his audience says something else…

• Eyeroll 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

It’s honestly sad to see so many people fall prey to an avowed propagandist manipulating footage to feed a false narrative because he has nothing but contempt for his viewers.

“A statement prepared by the Department of Justice, which was signed by Chansley and his attorney, provides a timeline of the rioter’s movement in the Capitol. For example, the statement explains that Chansley entered the Capitol through a broken door as part of a crowd that “was not lawfully authorized to enter or remain in the building” and that he was one of the first 30 rioters inside. It goes on to note that although officers asked Chansley and others multiple times to leave the Capitol, he did not comply and actively riled up his fellow rioters. The statement describes Chansley’s interactions with officers, but also points out that he “entered the Gallery of the Senate alone.” Chansley pleaded guilty in September 2021 to a felony charge of obstructing an official proceeding.”

So we have a guy who plead guilty and has signed onto a statement that the new narrative that he was aided by the police is false, but that doesn’t matter because a guy who admits he lies to his audience says something else…

You seem wildly unaware of the fact that our justice system pressures people to sign guilty pleas under immense pressure.  

He was meant to be made example of. 

He doesn’t deserve zero punishment, but he also doesn’t deserve 4 years in prison. 

Read what you posted again, and ask yourself how that equates to the sentence Chansley received..  Especially when, regardless of how you feel about Tucker, the fact remains.. our govt hid evidence from Chansley’s defense team.   Evidence that most assuredly would have affected his sentencing. 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

You seem wildly unaware of the fact that our justice system pressures people to sign guilty pleas under immense pressure.  

He was meant to be made example of. 

He doesn’t deserve zero punishment, but he also doesn’t deserve 4 years in prison. 

Read what you posted again, and ask yourself how that equates to the sentence Chansley received..  Especially when, regardless of how you feel about Tucker, the fact remains.. our govt hid evidence from Chansley’s defense team.   Evidence that most assuredly would have affected his sentencing. 

If what you’re implying was true, then he would file a motion to try to get out of jail because of Brady violations. 

Not only is he not doing that, he’s instead signing into a statement that what you’re alleging is false. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

Proof of an actual cult. Truth is the kryptonite of the left.

The simple truth is liberals hate themselves and everything they see,

and they project the hate constantly. Their hatred blinds them.

Sad but imo these people are permanently brainwashed and will never be cured.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

If what you’re implying was true, then he would file a motion to try to get out of jail because of Brady violations. 

Not only is he not doing that, he’s instead signing into a statement that what you’re alleging is false. 

Ill reiterate my point that our Justice System forces people to sign guilty pleas under immense pressure.  

He’s mentally unwell and was aware that he was going to be made example of.  

Four years was the best case scenario.  He did what he had to do to secure that.. and as a result, the judge sentenced him to the lowest sentence in the guidelines provided to him. 

We are witnessing third world political tactics via a corrupt government, media aligned propaganda and a predatory  Justice System.  

Again, this shouldn’t be a left/right issue.    

You shouldn’t want this for our country. 

The shoe won’t always be on the other foot…

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Of course, we’re not privy to the negotiations or dialogue that lead up to the decision to plead guilty to that particular charge.  Perhaps the narrative was “We can put you away for 50 years, or you can sign off and we’ll put you away for 4.”.

When it comes down to TC/Maddox/Lester Holt v. the average politician,  I’d say it’s a push as to where credibility, if any, exists to any great degree.   

When it comes to TC v prosecutors looking for convictions and doing the right thing, I’d believe prosecutors more often than not, but there is a political element to all this.  Assuming the Shaman’s attorneys (and other defendants)  are being truthful about footage withheld, my question would be why was it withheld?

My takeaway from all this is that it sure would be nice if ordinary Americans could count on the type of response to crime and victimization in our neighborhoods that folks in Congress avail themselves of.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Ill reiterate my point that our Justice System forces people to sign guilty pleas under immense pressure.  

He’s mentally unwell and was aware that he was going to be made example of.  

Four years was the best case scenario.  He did what he had to do to secure that.. and as a result, the judge sentenced him to the lowest sentence in the guidelines provided to him. 

We are witnessing third world political tactics via a corrupt government, media aligned propaganda and a predatory  Justice System.  

Again, this shouldn’t be a left/right issue.    

You shouldn’t want this for our country. 

The shoe won’t always be on the other foot…

I’m all for criminal justice reform but a guy who is saying that you’re allegations are false might not be the best test case. 

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

I’m all for criminal justice reform but a guy who is saying that you’re allegations are false might not be the best test case. 

His defense team didn’t have the TC footage.  

So, we have a mentally unwell man being told to sign off that police did not aid him.   His defense team has no recourse to prove otherwise, other than the word of a man who clearly has mental issues.   

We don’t know what he was threatened with, but given what we’ve heard about these prosecutions.. it was likely severe.  

One can easily assume he had plenty of reason to sign off on whatever they wanted him to sign off on. 

Of course, this is all speculation ….  Speculation that we must have given how manipulative, coordinated and corrupt his prosecution was as we learn of new evidence withheld. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

His defense team didn’t have the TC footage.  

So, we have a mentally unwell man being told to sign off that police did not aid him.   His defense team has no recourse to prove otherwise, other than the word of a man who clearly has mental issues.   

We don’t know what he was threatened with, but given what we’ve heard about these prosecutions.. it was likely severe.  

One can easily assume he had plenty of reason to sign off on whatever they wanted him to sign off on. 

Of course, this is all speculation ….  Speculation that we must have given how manipulative, coordinated and corrupt his prosecution was as we learn of new evidence withheld. 

We didn’t have access to the tapes, that doesn’t necessarily mean that Chansley didn’t. 

And even if he didn’t, then if what you’re saying is true, his attorneys would immediately file for a new trial based on Brady violations. If what you’re alleging was true, not only would it be a slam dunk for him to file that, but it would call all J6 prosecutions into question. 

So what did he do? Released a statement that you’re wrong. 

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

We didn’t have access to the tapes, that doesn’t necessarily mean that Chansley didn’t. 

And even if he didn’t, then if what you’re saying is true, his attorneys would immediately file for a new trial based on Brady violations. If what you’re alleging was true, not only would it be a slam dunk for him to file that, but it would call all J6 prosecutions into question. 

So what did he do? Released a statement that you’re wrong. 

It must be nice to have so much faith in institutions that have been completely corrupted.  

We’re now just repeating ourselves to each other.  

We have a fundamental difference and thus, we will never agree on this issue…

You seem to trust those currently in power.  I do not.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

It must be nice to have so much faith in institutions that have been completely corrupted.  

We’re now just repeating ourselves to each other.  

We have a fundamental difference and thus, we will never agree on this issue…

You seem to trust those currently in power.  I do not.  

I’m trusting the guy who you allege has been wronged. He is saying you’re wrong. Don’t even need to bring the justice department into it. 

The guy who you say was wronged is saying that actually, you are wrong. 

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I’m trusting the guy who you allege has been wronged. He is saying you’re wrong. Don’t even need to bring the justice department into it. 

The guy who you say was wronged is saying that actually, you are wrong. 

He is mentally ill, currently in prison, having been corruptly prosecuted and we have no idea what is going on behind the scenes.

I would never hold a man in his position to his word.  Especially when we know, for a fact, that we can’t trust the word of those who prosecuted him. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

He is mentally ill, currently in prison, having been corruptly prosecuted and we have no idea what is going on behind the scenes.

I would never hold a man in his position to his word.  Especially when we know, for a fact, that we can’t trust the word of those who prosecuted him. 

He has an attorney. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

They haven't fallen prey.  They are hunting prey.  Look at the 5 posts after Mike Pence, one of the people best able to categorize the insurrection as he was there under the "protection" of the secret service and fearing for his life, stated it clearly.  Oh, and btw, was vice prez and knew what was going on in the White house.  These 5 engage in Orwellian Doublespeak...obvious falsehoods.  Spreading the lie is is their goal.  They don't actually believe them.  They just made that clear by calling truth tellers cognitive dissidents.

Lord, I wish it wasn't cold raining and could go work outside and get cleansed.

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."

Edited by redtail hawk

Just now, SCBills said:

I said what I said. 

And you’re wrong. 

Not that long ago, I was one of seemingly few people here who rejected the allegation that Paul Pelosi was having a gay affair with his attacker. 

Now imagine if Pelosi had released a statement that he was, in fact, having an affair with DePape. And yet I still insisted that he wasn’t. 

I’d look pretty dumb, wouldn’t I?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

And you’re wrong. 

Not that long ago, I was one of seemingly few people here who rejected the allegation that Paul Pelosi was having a gay affair with his attacker. 

Now imagine if Pelosi had released a statement that he was, in fact, having an affair with DePape. And yet I still insisted that he wasn’t. 

I’d look pretty dumb, wouldn’t I?

That analogy makes zero sense given the unreleased, then released video exonerates what you said … and the unreleased, now released video of Chansley paints the opposite narrative. 

What exactly do you want?  Chansley to serve 4 years in prison?

I, and most who take issue with this charade, don’t believe Chansley should have zero punishment.   What we take issue with is the excessiveness of that punishment.

Given the video that has come to light, it’s honestly shocking that people like you dig yourselves in deeper on that front.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Haha (+1) 1