The Unreleased J6 Capitol Surveillance Tapes: As Expected Tapes CONFIRM Sham J6 Committee LIED.

1 hour ago, muppy said:

Buenos dias leo! I googled "hack" and it is a Noun AND a verb. I've got your back homey. It CAN be something different. I don't agree with any connotation that disparages you amigo.   Not that you need muppy to defend you. 

PS did u know that Hack is actually a Program Language? It is and I learned somethin from this thread. Yay! Now Im out. 🙂 Carry on PPP peeps

You’re a good egg, Mup.  Have a nice day. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3898610-trump-suggests-pence-to-blame-for-jan-6-violence-after-former-vps-criticism/

What a d1ck

“Had he sent the votes back to the legislatures, they wouldn’t have had a problem with Jan. 6, so in many ways you can blame him for Jan. 6,” Trump said, according to The Washington Post. “Had he sent them back to Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, the states, I believe, No. 1, you have had a different outcome. But I also believe you wouldn’t have had ‘Jan. 6’ as we call it.”

Pence has said he did not have the constitutional authority to reject the electoral votes on Jan. 6 and that Trump was “wrong” to suggest the vice president had the power to overturn election results.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 1

Nancy Pelosi Is Still Pushing the Jan. 6 ‘Insurrection’ Hoax

BY ROBERT SPENCER 

FTA:

With all the fervor of Hiroo Onoda, the Japanese soldier who continued fighting World War II in a Philippines jungle until he was finally persuaded to surrender in 1974, Nancy Pelosi also reaffirmed her unshakeable belief in the Left’s Jan. 6 “insurrection” narrative, despite its having been definitively exposed as a hoax.

Nancy Pelosi is this century’s Hiroo Onoda, but without Onoda’s indomitable courage and nobility of character.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/robert-spencer/2023/03/13/of-course-nancy-pelosi-is-still-pushing-the-jan-6-insurrection-hoax-n1677798

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Yeah, 81 million of them...

not even close.  35% of Americans.   Not voters mind you.  Just Americans. Yup, there are plenty of dummies.  Even Ole Tuck, Hannity and Ingraham don't really believe it.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2022/04/trump-voters-big-lie-stolen-election/629572/

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 hours ago, BillStime said:

Wait - so it wasn’t a normal tourist visit? 

Trump incited violence… an insurrection and blamed it on Pence?

Will Tucker Trump cover this tonight?

Totes normal - Tucker won’t show this 

The problem with idiots like you is that you don’t understand that this and what Tucker and people like him are saying are not mutually exclusive. Both can be true at once. Acknowledge there were dumbasses who stormed and destroyed things, a very small percentage, and then admit that most were there just to peacefully protest. Isn’t that what the summer of love was about? I’ll bet you were all about that and many many million, probably billions of dollars, more damage was done. Hypocrite. 

It’s simply because you cannot let got of the narrative or it all falls down. You will lose in the end.

Edited by HamSandwhich

17 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

The problem with idiots like you is that you don’t understand that this and what Tucker and people like him are saying are not mutually exclusive. Both can be true at once. Acknowledge there were dumbasses who stormed and destroyed things, a very small percentage, and then admit that most were there just to peacefully protest. Isn’t that what the summer of love was about? I’ll bet you were all about that and many many million, probably billions of dollars, more damage was done. Hypocrite. 

It’s simply because you cannot let got of the narrative or it all falls down. You will lose in the end.

What about breaching the Capitol and attempting to stop the transfer of power to an elected president don't you understand?

7 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

What about breaching the Capitol and attempting to stop the transfer of power to an elected president don't you understand?

Those are the idiots I was talking about.

Again another buffoon that can’t understand that these things can be true at the same time.  There are Idiots who may have wanted to do that who don’t represent the absolute majority of who was there and don’t represent the absolute majority of the right like the left would have you believe. Keep going with your tin foil hat narrative, your biased idiocy is showing. 

The media kept calling the event the Reishtag Fire for the Right immediately in the aftermath of the events but it would be more accurately be described as the Reishtag Fire of the left. The Left acted in accordance of how the Nazis used that fire to denigrate their opponents, EXACTLY as the NAZIs did and it continues today. 

Edited by HamSandwhich
  • Agree 2

I try to put myself in the place of the other "trespassers".  If I saw police officers being attacked, people using ropes to climb the walls of the capitol and people calling for the death of the vice president, I'd leave the area as quickly as possible, wanting nothing to do with it.  How bout you? @Ham Sandwich

Edited by redtail hawk

30 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Those are the idiots I was talking about.

Again another buffoon that can’t understand that these things can be true at the same time.  There are Idiots who may have wanted to do that who don’t represent the absolute majority of who was there and don’t represent the absolute majority of the right like the left would have you believe. Keep going with your tin foil hat narrative, your biased idiocy is showing. 

The media kept calling the event the Reishtag Fire for the Right immediately in the aftermath of the events but it would be more accurately be described as the Reishtag Fire of the left. The Left acted in accordance of how the Nazis used that fire to denigrate their opponents, EXACTLY as the NAZIs did and it continues today. 

Not worth your time. He/she/they is/are forever lost.

7 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I try to put myself in the place of the other "trespassers".  If I saw police officers being attacked, people using ropes to climb the walls of the capitol and people calling for the death of the vice president, I'd leave the area as quickly as possible, wanting nothing to do with it.  How bout you? @Ham Sandwich

You’re assuming 1. They saw it 2. They understood what was going on. There was a lot of confusion and I understand that communications were jammed purposefully. You assume the worst like a leftist would. 

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Not worth your time. He/she/they is/are forever lost.

Yet, you never consider that you and your ilk are the ones so far up the narratives arse you’re forever lost. 

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HamSandwhich said:

It was on every tv around the globe - you, Tucker and Conald can spin it for people like you but most see right through the billshit.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It was on every tv around the globe - you, Tucker and Conald can spin it for people like you but most see right through the billshit.

Only what they wanted you to see you dumb dumb, but you’re too superficial to understand. I honestly believe you’re too dumb to understand, so I’m not mad. You’re the poster child for Hanlon’s Razor. 

23 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

You’re assuming 1. They saw it 2. They understood what was going on. There was a lot of confusion and I understand that communications were jammed purposefully. You assume the worst like a leftist would. 

Yet, you never consider that you and your ilk are the ones so far up the narratives arse you’re forever lost. 

Lol. Right.

I've said the exact same thing you have in your last two posts about TC and being able to walk and chew gum at the same time.

But by all means carry on trying to reason with commies.

Edited by BillsFanNC

1 minute ago, HamSandwhich said:

Embarrassed to say I could be rubbing elbows with the likes you here in NC and very likely in the area I live with these wonky leftists I live amongst. 

I'm sorry to tell you that you will be forced to pick a side.  

Come on over and make me, we'll see 

The internet tough guy routine. Really? 

:lol:

Dude just keep having your discussion with the ppp commies.

Edited by BillsFanNC

Just now, HamSandwhich said:

You're threatening that I will have to choose a side, why are you doing that tough guy?

Im threatening that you will have to choose? 

Ummm I'm not threatening anything:lol:

I'm simply telling you that when the national divorce that has already begun, reaches its fruition, then the time to reason with either side will be over. For everyone. It's already over for me. 

But again, please carry on trying to reason with delusional leftists.

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Im threatening that you will have to choose? 

Ummm I'm not threatening anything:lol:

I'm simply telling you that when the national divorce that has already begun, reaches its fruition, then the time to reason with either side will be over. For everyone. It's already over for me. 

But again, please carry on trying to reason with delusional leftists.

There's an implicit "you will have to choose or else" in there, how will you enforce that?

31 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Only what they wanted you to see you dumb dumb, but you’re too superficial to understand. I honestly believe you’re too dumb to understand, so I’m not mad. You’re the poster child for Hanlon’s Razor. 

So you’re telling us the “good” parts of January 6 produced by TC preclude the really “bad” parts?

So these “victims” had really bad lawyers and the jury got it wrong?

Whats stopping them from appealing? 

Oh - the fact that they pleaded guilty?

Why are you freaks gullible af? 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

So you’re telling us the “good” parts of January 6 produced by TC preclude the really “bad” parts?

So these “victims” had really bad lawyers and the jury got it wrong?

Whats stopping them from appealing? 

Oh - the fact that they pleaded guilty?

Why are you freaks gullible af? 

Your responses mean nothing to me, shortbus

There's an implicit "you will have to choose or else" in there, how will you enforce that?

You're right. You won't have to choose.

Commies vs. Constitution. 

That's going to be some fertile comfortable ground for you in the middle.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

You're right. You won't have to choose.

That's going to be some fertile comfortable ground for you in the middle.

I'm for the constitution but there is room for interpretation of the constitution which we may not agree on. 

Point here is, I've already chosen the constitution and always have, no one has forced me to choose any side. It stands to reason as an American. 

7 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Your responses mean nothing to me, shortbus

Ah yes, you haven't downloaded your latest talking points.

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You are a joke.

• Haha (+1) 1