Shakir Training with Moulds

20 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

and we dont love this Kid Why ?
 Remind me again.
oh yes we are still grumpy about the season 

Shakir will grow as the Offense opens its playbook awareness

Love this news BTW 29. Very very cool 😉

Near as I can tell they think his arms are too short.  Seems like he checks every box but that's what I keep hearing.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Buddy of mine would clean Moulds car for him when he was in Buffalo.  Said he'd never seen so many condoms in one place.  

Be careful Khalil.

If Travis Henry had that many condoms in his car, he would be paying a lot less in child support!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

Buddy of mine would clean Moulds car for him when he was in Buffalo.  Said he'd never seen so many condoms in one place.  

Be careful Khalil.

Burt Reynolds Hall in Tallahassee used to house the fsu football team in the 90’s. Me and a buddy won a bid to paint it, inside and out. There was a mattress we were moving and there were at least 50 used condoms between the mattress and box spring. I won’t name the player. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

and we dont love this Kid Why ?
 Remind me again.
oh yes we are still grumpy about the season 

Shakir will grow as the Offense opens its playbook awareness

Love this news BTW 29. Very very cool 😉

Is anybody saying they don’t like Shakir?

At worst, it seems like he just wasn’t ready yet last season. I haven’t seen anyone openly bash him.

This is a great thread and great story, let’s not ruin it with “told you so” bs.

7 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Burt Reynolds Hall in Tallahassee used to house the fsu football team in the 90’s. Me and a buddy won a bid to paint it, inside and out. There was a mattress we were moving and there were at least 50 used condoms between the mattress and box spring. I won’t name the player. 

Charlie Ward?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Charlie Ward?

Haha. Nah. He’s such a cool dude though. I went to my niece’s basketball game at her high school and he coaches the men’s team. He was sitting at the table collecting the money for us to enter the gym. I almost asked for his autograph. I will say Tamarick Vanover had fine girls coming in and out of his room. All day, every day. 

Edited by Dopey

5 hours ago, Maine-iac said:

Near as I can tell they think his arms are too short.  Seems like he checks every box but that's what I keep hearing.

I think the only complaint that I could really nail down was that his blocking needed to improve

I hope he put a stranglehold on that position and never looked back

3 hours ago, Rigotz said:

Is anybody saying they don’t like Shakir?

At worst, it seems like he just wasn’t ready yet last season. I haven’t seen anyone openly bash him.

This is a great thread and great story, let’s not ruin it with “told you so” bs.

I don’t think that it’s not people don’t like him. I think they are confuse why he didn’t just take over that position and we had to go outside the organization and bring back old guys like Beasley.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Dopey said:

Man those guys really do get special treatment.  One time a little over a decade ago, I moved my then GF in my house, as we moved my downstairs couch which had been there 7 years at the time, there was a condomn wrapper under the couch.  I thought it was going to be my last day on this planet.  What made it worse, it was an XL wrapper, which surely was not mine.

Edited by Gunsgoodtime
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.