Has anyone heard from Yolo?

SDS

Yolo got into it pretty badly with another poster in defense of the Oxford comma.  I believe it ended with aggrieved parties agreeing to settle their punctuation differences with a spearing contest at the 50 yard line of Ohio Stadium.  I'm guessing Yolo did not prevail.

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Haha (+1) 5

58 minutes ago, LeviF said:

We need to talk about his username. Full spelling would be "You Only Live Once in Ohio." But do you really "live" if you're in Ohio? That's a puzzler.

Motion to vote that Yolo changes his name to "YouDieEveryDayInOhio". All in favor?

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

Yolo got into it pretty badly with another poster in defense of the Oxford comma.  I believe it ended with aggrieved parties agreeing to settle their punctuation differences with a duel outside spearing contest at the 50 yard line of Ohio Stadium.  I'm guessing Yolo did not prevail.

My theory is that his employer assigned him to a high risk account that will involve an extended period of time at sea.

lifea2.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It's probably a combination of the beat down in the WC game and knowing how much overdramatic posts there will be.  

It's like when I avoid Facebook around election time.

That was my original thought, but to my knowledge he has never done this during the previous 20+ years of heartbreak and overdramatic poss.

3 hours ago, Einstein said:

That was my original thought, but to my knowledge he has never done this during the previous 20+ years of heartbreak and overdramatic poss.

This season was harder emotionally I think.

We started off looking unbeatable and then ended the season looking like we are a below average team.  We all had hope.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Victory Formation said:

I took about 5-6 months off from this place once.. I came back and nobody even noticed I was gone.. nothin’..

There was quite a bit of celebration early which you probably missed.  😋

Things calmed down later. Welcome back. 

Almost bedtime……..

• Haha (+1) 5