JA finishes #2 in ESPN’s top 100 for 2022 (other Bills made the list as well)

BillsFan619

1 hour ago, Beast said:

You know what’s funny? You clearly not being a Bills fan and coming here with replies to threads clearly made to piss people

off….and it is allowed.

Yeah I’m not about silencing people… but sometimes exceptions need to be made when someone is engaging for the sole purpose of negativity.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, julian said:

Yeah I’m not about silencing people… but sometimes exceptions need to be made when someone is engaging for the sole purpose of negativity.

He's an attention seeking loser. Must have a miserable life. 

I've called out the mods a bunch for not banning obvious trolls but that are only here to endlessly spam the boards. But for whatever reason that's welcome here. 

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

Put him/her on ignore.

I don’t put anyone on ignore. I just find it ironic that a non-Bills fan can come here and do nothing but incite with some of the stuff that actually isn’t put up with that gets Bills fans in trouble here.

Edited by Beast

4 hours ago, Dopey said:

But I read somewhere on TBD we only have 3 dawgs on the Team. 
Oops: he updated to 6 dawgs. 
never mind.  

Wow, adding 3 guys really gets into your crotch lenny.  If I had known it was that easy to get in your head I would've added 3 more.

Edited by LABILLBACKER

Josh Allen is the best player in the NFL, IMO.

Unfortunately he wasn't the best at just playing QB this season...........the root of which, IMO, was that the organization has been hamstrung by bad free agent and 2nd and 3rd round draft decisions both dating back to 2018.........which limited their chips to improve themselves as a team during his first contract window..........and then with too little margin for error than they should have had......... they made a tactical error over-investing what they had in the defense last offseason.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Unfortunately he wasn't the best at just playing QB this season...........the root of which, IMO, was that the organization has been hamstrung by bad free agent and 2nd and 3rd round draft decisions both dating back to 2018.........which limited their chips to improve themselves as a team during his first contract window..........and then with too little margin for error than they should have had......... they made a tactical error over-investing what they had in the defense last offseason.

If you had to clone one guy 53 times and fill out a roster, he’d probably be the overwhelming first choice.  If I were coaching him, I’d try to turn him into a Roethlisberger style player and force him into that box for at least the first 10-12 games of the season.  It might cost the team a game or 2, but regular season games no longer matter at this point.  

It would make him a better QB and potentially add years to his career.  He took an absolute beating against the Bengals.  

38 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Correct imo

To me it's kind of an overdue admission that he has to do more w less than his peers. The external factors that will most seasons preclude him from MVP consideration need to be factored when you look at the entirety of his body of work.

• Agree 2

22 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Correct imo

To me it's kind of an overdue admission that he has to do more w less than his peers. The external factors that will most seasons preclude him from MVP consideration need to be factored when you look at the entirety of his body of work.

What are these factors that have held him back, and what can be done about them?  Brian Daboll just won coach of the year, and McDermott finished 4th.  The Bills have had a top 5 scoring defense the past 3 seasons.  He’s got a #1 WR and a ProBowl TE.  He was the preseason favorite for MVP.  Buffalo was the preseason SuperBowl favorite.  He’s had absolute stability on his coaching staff until this season where he basically hand-picked his new OC.  I’m just not seeing this huge disadvantage he has to overcome year in and year out.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.