1/22/23 GAMEDAY THREAD Divisional Playoffs Bills vs. Bengals

Chandler#81

34 minutes ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

We’ll just accept that this is what frazier is going to do, even though everything tells you we should the opposite. No one gets the ball out quicker with success than burrow and their line is banged up. Seems like a good time to bring some heat and jam the revivers. Instead we will rush 4 and play way off the LOS like we always do. Why? Because that’s what frazier does. He does it against teams with bad receivers so now we are playing the team with the best WRs in the league. He’s not changing. 

We need playoff josh to show up, not drunk josh. Can’t turn the ball over and need to get 6 not 3 every drive to match burrow. Do that and we have a shot. 

In theory this makes sense and probably works vs our WRs except for Chase. He is excellent at the LOS.  Bills winning with a 4 man rush will be very difficult on the Bengals.  We will need Burrow to have a hero game to have a chance.

24 minutes ago, boyst said:

This dude is pure hating the Bills right now. Pathetically obvious. Pathetically pathetic when a data guy takes a preference and bias with information presented.

100% of this guy can suck a bag of *****. 

Warren Sharp is constantly mocked by both film grinders and analytics nerds. He’s a unifying force in the greater football analysis community.

3 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Starting the day at urgent care with our four year old. Got my ass here 40 mins early standing at the door in the 25 degree weather. That’s my tailgating for the day

I hope she’s doing better 🙏🏽

Edited by CSBill
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Not sure what you were seeing in the Bengal game. I thought the Bills offense looked really good. They mixed up the pass and run. They just stalled when they got into the redzone and settled for a FG. They have to be good in the redzone today.

It's about our offense talking advantage of their weaknesses and putting up TDS instead of FG. Our offense need TDS to take weight off of our defense, which our offense is absolutely capable of. 

• Like (+1) 1