JoPo's message to Bills Mafia

Toomstone.Part.Duex

This is exactly the thing that sucks about FA you can never keep the all of the good players on our team for their entire career even if they do want to stay & we know Po is going for 1 more big contract seeing as he hired his new agent Rosenhouse .

I hope maybe some way seeing as he has had a bunch of injuries this year he may be able to come off his price a bit to stick around him & Hyde together are a force on the back end . I know they are closer to the end of their career than in th prime bu ti feel these guys still have a bunch of good ball to play yet i would hope it's in a Bills uni .

If not i hope we can get some one of the same caliber as Po ! If this is the last home game for Po i just want to say Thanks for all you have given to the Bills you will always be part of the Bills family !! 

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

That's not something the organization will consider.

It's a business.  If he's not on the team next year, the fans simply shrug and move on.  Everyone understands this.

It is a business, and like most successful businesses they consider (not driven by, but consider) the feedback, input, and wants/needs of their customer base. 

It's silly to think an organization that took the time and effort to send out stadium survey to the fanbase to solicit and analyze feedback when building a $1.5 Billion complex doesn't consider the input of their customers/fans.

18 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

It is a business, and like most successful businesses they consider (not driven by, but consider) the feedback, input, and wants/needs of their customer base. 

It's silly to think an organization that took the time and effort to send out stadium survey to the fanbase to solicit and analyze feedback when building a $1.5 Billion complex doesn't consider the input of their customers/fans.

that was a stunt, all for show.  2/3 of the respondents (only 1100 locals were polled) wanted a dome.  no dome is coming because PSE doesn't want to pay for the added cost (i.e. "they" aren't building this complex)

Anyway, personnel decisions are never made based on fan input or displeasure (aske Fred Jackson if you're not sure).  Didn't Marv say this?--when you start letting fans make your decisions, you'll soon be joining them in the stands.

Edited by Mr. WEO
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

that was a stunt, all for show.  2/3 of the respondents (only 1100 locals were polled) wanted a dome.  no dome is coming because PSE doesn't want to pay for the added cost (i.e. "they" aren't building this complex)

Anyway, personnel decisions are never made based on fan input or displeasure (aske Fred Jackson if you're not sure).  Didn't Marv say this?--when you start letting fans make your decisions, you'll soon be joining them in the stands.

There's a big difference between decision making and public pressure. If you think this team and the NFL are not susceptible to public pressure you haven't been paying attention the past 20 years. 

4 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

There's a big difference between decision making and public pressure. If you think this team and the NFL are not susceptible to public pressure you haven't been paying attention the past 20 years. 

if the decision making isn't a result of public pressure, whey even mention it?  There's no chance PSE will base their decision with  Poyer on some sort of negative "public backlash" potential.  There won't even be any at all.  Players come and go.  Every fan knows this.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/19/2023 at 9:49 AM, Back2Buff said:

I think Poyer is going to be very shocked at how little interest there is out there for the money he thinks he is going get.

This season exposed a lot of what many worried about with Poyer, the body breaking down.  He injured just about every part of his body this year and its no surprise its happening as he is 32 years old.

I don't see any team giving him more than a 2 year deal, with the option of getting out of it after 1.

If you think Poyers a warrior, imagine how Rachel wakes up feelin. Bet he keeps her living on the injury report.

Bush (Back) - DNP | Probable

• Haha (+1) 1

Love me some Poyer.  

But I’m signing Edmunds and extending Oliver before I do anything else if I’m BBB. 

Letting Edmunds go at this age and stage of his development, so we can keep a 32-year-old safety, is not a Beane-type move.  

And if you guys remember the Chris Drury drama, one thing you need to keep in mind is that the wife will usually get her way.  He wanted to stay.  She did not.  He left.  

Control what you can control. 

• Agree 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/19/2023 at 9:49 AM, Back2Buff said:

I think Poyer is going to be very shocked at how little interest there is out there for the money he thinks he is going get.

This season exposed a lot of what many worried about with Poyer, the body breaking down.  He injured just about every part of his body this year and its no surprise its happening as he is 32 years old.

I don't see any team giving him more than a 2 year deal, with the option of getting out of it after 1.

Poyer's market being low was predictable.  He plays in a very safety friendly system and did not do well after week 5 last year.

14 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

Poyer's market being low was predictable.  He plays in a very safety friendly system and did not do well after week 5 last year.

It sounded like Miami had legit interest but I wonder if the trade they swung for Ramsey is going to change their interest level in Poyer now.  Don't think I have seen him linked to any other teams through the Rumor Mill.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.