Jests to Interview Nathaniel Hackett for their vacant Offensive Coordinator Position

msw2112

1 hour ago, msw2112 said:

I hope they hire him.  A very Jetsy move.  Remember when we used to refer to those types of things as Billsy moves?  I don't miss those days.

He was a trainwreck as head coach, though he did have his moments as OC in Buffalo and Jacksonville.  The biggest knock on him was that he never seemed to be able to sustain the success that he had.  Hitching his wagon to a bad coach like Doug Marrone doesn’t help.  

Not sure if he has ever lived up to his billing as the offensive “genius.”   If his main task is going to be to save Zach Wilson…he’s not the man for the job

3 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

This waste of space is the exact reason why the Rooney Rule and other measures the league has put into place need to exist. He has done absolutely nothing to warrant this interview. Nothing. He was terrible in Buffalo, Jacksonville AND Denver. The only time his offense was decent is when he had Aaron Rodgers telling him what to do. BUT he's somebody who grew up related to somebody who knew a lot of somebodies and now he's a guy who has worked a lot of places himself so he knows a lot of people so these opportunities will keep following him around.

Absolutely.

That being said.....Git 'er dun Douglas!!!

If he doesn't get this gig, I wonder if he'll go back to neurobiology.

Remember all that talk when he first got here?

"Wow, he went to school for neurobiology.  He must be a genius!"

Looks like he picked the wrong career path.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.