1/15/2023 Wildcard Weekend - Dolphins @ Bills - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

2 hours ago, Sandhill Mike said:

Josh had that ball out there like a loaf of bread while running.  I get he's a strong dude and can palm a basketball, but it makes me nerrrrvous!

Maybe Shady coached him how to hold the ball 😛

4 minutes ago, Baba Booey said:

So the fumble and scoop and score wasn’t on Josh? Tuck the ball away when your in trouble!! Understand he was blitzed but come on. Ball security in that spot on the field

That was on him, that’s one play though. A lot of guys on here making it out like he played terrible today but he was far from that. He’s taking heat for mistakes by WRs and gets no credit when they can’t catch the ***** ball.  Oline was terrible today and their play affects Josh’s play. O works as a unit 

2 hours ago, Sandhill Mike said:

Josh had that ball out there like a loaf of bread while running.  I get he's a strong dude and can palm a basketball, but it makes me nerrrrvous!

Yesss! I thought the exact same thing 

1 minute ago, vincec said:

Oddly, I don’t remember McCoy fumbling much.

He didn’t

Gonna enjoy this week, cause after that performance I don't see them beating Cincy next week (Hell after that dreadful performance I don't see them beating anybody next week). 

We're #1 in dropped passes of any team coming into the playoffs & showed our talent in that skill set today. 

https://scores.nbcsports.com/fb/tmleaders.asp?type=Receiving&range=NFL&rank=232

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Enough said

3 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

He had little to no time and his hot route screwed up. But yeah Just protect the ball you bum. Some of people crack me up it's so easy.

Exactly 

3 minutes ago, BananaB said:

That was on him, that’s one play though. A lot of guys on here making it out like he played terrible today but he was far from that. He’s taking heat for mistakes by WRs and gets no credit when they can’t catch the ***** ball.  Oline was terrible today and their play affects Josh’s play. O works as a unit 

I agree with all you said, just saying he should know game situations better. Don’t need bombs when we should be dink  and dunking are way down the field late in the game. 

Edited by Baba Booey
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, TheCockSportif said:

Ugly game, but the Bills won.  Lots of those this year it would seem, and they keep rolling.  Here's to hoping that they continue.

Yea your right but man it was so frustrating to watch…. I’m still frustrated 4 hours later lol… Idk hopefully we can clean it up a little before next week cause from what I saw today doesn’t give me a whole lot of confidence going into next week…

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Dan said:

The Dolphins had 42 rushing yards.  How do you do that with an invisible DT?    

I know most people here are just happy to see the Bills struggle so they can point out every potential flaw ans pretend they see the real game when no one else does. But the reality is... this is a good team with a lot of good players.   We’re in the Divisional round.. again.  And hosting it, because of players like Oliver.  

Not every player sucks.  Enjoy just a little bit having a team win games in Buffalo.  Its kinda nice when you stop criticizing everyone. 

I thought Oliver and Jones had good games but what do I know.

9 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

He had little to no time and his hot route screwed up. But yeah Just protect the ball you bum. Some of people crack me up it's so easy.

Singletary has to at least chip the guy

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

Mitch Morse blocking JA on his run @ the 10. Looked like he was trying to tackle him what was that all about?

He turned back looking for somebody to pick up and just happened to be in teh wrong lane.

It happens

At least he made sure to accidentally pull him beyond the sticks

• Like (+1) 1

Got some things to clean up but you take every win you can get in the playoffs. Davis was encouraging. Elam can take a bigger role. Knox continues to be hot. I think we'll be a lot cleaner against Cincy. Rousseau needs to show up and someone needs to find ancient healing powers for Poyer. Josh will probably need to run more. Wins are wins. This game wasn't good but it wasn't as bad as it seemed

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.