1/15/2023 Wildcard Weekend - Dolphins @ Bills - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

18 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

He’s a douche poster. Allen wasn’t stellar but let’s recap:

-Knox drops a TD in his hands

-Shakir drops a 50 yarder in his hands

-Diggs TD called back without review

-oline played badly and yet Dorsey constantly callling deep shots instead of quick slants or runs 

Ya Josh is the problem. 
Air7 should GTFO of here 

He is not saying he is the problem, what he is saying is Josh is not plying well enough right now. And we all can see he hasn’t played well since KC. We all hope he gets back to the QB we know he can be. 

Just now, Solomon Grundy said:

Well Dan, if you like it... I love it 😉

😂  

on your other post... had the Bills lost, i agree. I wouldn’t even be watching this game.   Instead of drinking and watching a close game, I’d be drinking and cussing under my breath.  

7 minutes ago, PayDaBill$ said:

He led an O that put up over 30 PTS vs our D.  What do you think elite qb’s will do?

Lets not get carried away.  The majority of the Dolphins points either came off turnovers or was directly a result of turnovers.  They had one TD drive and that was about it.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Baba Booey said:

He is not saying he is the problem, what he is saying is Josh is not plying well enough right now. And we all can see he hasn’t played well since KC. We all hope he gets back to the QB we know he can be. 

I disagree. He hasn’t been Superman but he is playing well. The examples that I gave would’ve made a big difference on the game 

8 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Nobody complained last week either, when Josh hit Diggs on the bomb on 3rd and 10 with under nine minutes to play when only leading by five. They’re called kill shots for a reason. I hope teams continue to play Cover-0 because those plays are there to be made because our guys get open on those routes with freqency.

Fine but they were going deep all game!

4 minutes ago, Dan said:

😂  

on your other post... had the Bills lost, i agree. I wouldn’t even be watching this game.   Instead of drinking and watching a close game, I’d be drinking and cussing under my breath.  

Can we agree that Daboll is managing the hell out of this game. No TOs. Nice run/pass ratio

3 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

I disagree. He hasn’t been Superman but he is playing well. The examples that I gave would’ve made a big difference on the game 

I agree those would have helped but the long passes , when all we needed was to move the chains and keep the clock running,we’re not great Quarterbacking. Also his ball security is very suspect at this time of year!!

Edited by Baba Booey

2 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Can we agree that Daboll is managing the hell out of this game. No TOs. Nice run/pass ratio

Yeah... he absolutely is!    I hated seeing Daboll leave, even though i knew it was only a matter of time.  Dorsey has a long way to go.  A long way. 

Edited by Dan
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Baba Booey said:

I agree those would have helped but the long passes , when all we needed was to move the chains and keep the clock running,we’re not great Quarterbacking. Also his ball security is very suspect at this time of year!!

Ball security? The sack fumble I wouldn’t put solely on him. The second INT was more on Beasley. Look he’s not last years playoff Josh(yet) but he’s been good. It’s the play calling and drops that have hurt the O more than Josh. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

If we’d just gotten done beating Cinci or KC in a nail biter like this one, I think I’d be feeling much better about it; cruising at the beginning didn’t prepare me for what was to come against the “injury riddled” phins…that said, we move on and still have a chance to clean some things up. 

6 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Nobody complained last week either, when Josh hit Diggs on the bomb on 3rd and 10 with under nine minutes to play when only leading by five. They’re called kill shots for a reason. I hope teams continue to play Cover-0 because those plays are there to be made because our guys get open on those routes with freqency.

It is not unreasonable when your defense has given up a long time-consuming drive that ended in a score to NOT have your offense go out and pitch a 3 and out of low percentage passes that puts them right back on the field.

Dorsey has just shown too often this season a lack of situational awareness that he needs to correct.

It's not about taking shots against cover 0, it's about taking them at the right time.

There is value in slowing things down and trying to work the sticks at certain points in a game.

• Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, AlfaBill said:

Ball security? The sack fumble I wouldn’t put solely on him. The second INT was more on Beasley. Look he’s not last years playoff Josh(yet) but he’s been good. It’s the play calling and drops that have hurt the O more than Josh. 

That was not on Beasley. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

Just now, AlfaBill said:

How do you not put that fumble on Josh? He never tucks the ball away. He was lucky that fumble went out of bounds in the first or that would have been a costly turnover AGAIN!

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

Yeah... he absolutely is!    I hated seeing Daboll leave, even though i knew it was only a matter of time.  Dorsey has a long way to go.  A long way. 

I would add...  our offense is missing more than just balance.  Its missing creative play designs and proper timing of the the play calls to keep tue defense off balance.   Our offense seems simplistic and predictable.   We’re putting up the points, but definitely make it look difficult. 

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I just can't handle these incredibly stupid poor timed TO's.  How many times have we watched a positive play be nullified by some obscure McD TO?

I agree, it’s ok to take a TO to ice the kicker on a field goal attempt, but stop icing your own defense!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.