Neutral site selected - Atlanta

BillsIsrael

1 hour ago, astb41 said:

alright, got my flight booked from SLC (only $150), refundable hotel and car. Now I just need a ticket 😁 hopefully a STH that won't be going can hook me up with the presale code when we get to that point!!

Got a buddy that is a sth. Went with him a few times. Hes got 2 seats lower level. I'll give him a call

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, VaMilBill said:

Kinda sucks being that far away for both teams. This basically punishes the low income fan who can’t afford air fare and hotel rooms. Hometown fans won’t be a big factor. It’s gonna be the transplants that have to make it dominant for us 

Low income fans can no longer afford games unless they get a free seat for shoveling.

Wow timed that well yesterday booked hotel in both Charlotte and Atlanta just in case.  I booked Sat and Sun night for at the Westin Peachtree , two night total $375, now it's $411 per night and Marriott Marquis was $195 yesterday, now $800.  Both fancier rooms than I booked, but don't need anything fancy and can get upgraded anyway.

Will have to see about tickets

8 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Are these game times actually true or just wishful thinking on Barry's part? I was hoping for a 1pm kickoff so I wouldn't need a hotel room. Just fly in and out.

The neutral site will only happen if the Chiefs, Bills, or Bengals play each other.

The games time for the two conference championship games are always 3:00 and 6:30 , hasn't been 1:00 in years.  Each year the two conferences alternate the times and the TV networks each want the 6:30 game.  Last year AFC was at 3:00 so this year AFC turn to be the late one, 6:30 on CBS

6 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm currently painting the interior.  So grab a paint brush or roller.

Eh, I have my own remodel going on. We will catch up but working on your house is a hard pass 😂😂. I am staying at Club Wyndham Atlanta. 

Last time we played in Atl I went to the game with @boyst and we talked trash to Chris Tucker all game 😂😂

1 hour ago, Southern_Bills said:

So to get this right, if I wanted to preemptively buy tickets for the neutral site I would buy tickets to the @ Kansas City scenario? 

That's what I think, just figured I would ask.

Tickpick has tickets for Mercedes Benz stadium. They are expensive.

If the game doesn't happen you get a refund within 48 hours.

35 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Eh, I have my own remodel going on. We will catch up but working on your house is a hard pass 😂😂. I am staying at Club Wyndham Atlanta. 

Last time we played in Atl I went to the game with @boyst and we talked trash to Chris Tucker all game 😂😂

That was a nice day, and frankly an unexpected win if I recall. You got a great location. I hope the Bills come here (because it means we are still in it), but I’d rather we host in OP! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

From the stadium announcement fine print

"Buffalo & KC season ticket members who previously committed to purchasing championship game tickets will have first priority" - So I'm guessing if you were automatically enrolled to take all playoff tickets you should be in.

1328316063_Screenshot2023-01-12at10_18_55PM.thumb.png.8c0c642c68e3545a8f0c6fbde71d50e2.png

16 minutes ago, GottaRun said:

From the stadium announcement fine print

"Buffalo & KC season ticket members who previously committed to purchasing championship game tickets will have first priority" - So I'm guessing if you were automatically enrolled to take all playoff tickets you should be in.

1328316063_Screenshot2023-01-12at10_18_55PM.thumb.png.8c0c642c68e3545a8f0c6fbde71d50e2.png

I hope that is true however it's more likely a limited amount of tickets will be available for that set.

If they follow the SB model "35% of the tickets to the Super Bowl game are given to the teams playing in the championship game—17.5% to each team. These tickets are typically divided among the sponsors and players first, then a certain number will be offered to some of the season ticket holders via a lottery."

http://www.espn.com/espn/page2/story?page=rovell/060131

In the 90's it was a weighted lottery based upon senority and I believe your chance was based on the account rather than the actual number of STs you have in that account.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.