Hyde and Crowder practicing! 21-Day practice windows opened *UPDATE* Hyde out WC and Divisional

Process

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I'm thinking Hamlin will be at the game. That's something it would make sense for a team photographer to know.

Hell, the way things are going today maybe we get Kim Pegula and Hamlin this Sunday. 

One can hope. We really haven't heard anything on Kim lately, I hope she is back to form and healthy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

The last hour news for our team is amazing. 

• Hamlin released from Buffalo hospital and on the road to a full blown recovery
  • Tua ruled out Sunday for our WC match
  • Hyde and Crowder return to practice

Un F'ing believable

Just one thing left....

car.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Then why wold be be clearly to return to practice? 

Start getting back in shape, see where he is at and what it looks like for next year.

Remember, this is the window they get before having to make a roster decision. Could be he practices for a week, or two, or three and then goes back on IR.

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

Then why wold be be clearly to return to practice? 

Being medically cleared to return to practice and actually being in game shape and ready to play in a game are two very different things.  Look at how many weeks Tre was practicing before actually returning.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

I don't feel that it's likely Hyde will play any games in the playoffs, but that's awesome news. 

Uh, wuh? You can bet 100% that Hyde will be playing vs Cinci if that game happens...One Hundred Percent. He already said that all he needed was clearance and he was good to go. He is practicing today so what would ever stop him from playing in 10 days???

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I pretty much expect that he will be there.  Dont see a reason for him not to be.  He is released from the hospital.

guessing it would be inadvisable for him to be running full speed out if the tunnel leading the charge, or even standing on the Bills’ sideline, but no reason he can’t be at the game in Pegula’s box or something! 🙏

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.