Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

17 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Takeo Spikes, different type of situation though 

We sucked though. I’d like to think that Hopkins would love to play here and try to get a ring. I’m Sure he knows this is a legit team with Josh . Who wouldn’t want Josh to throw to them? I know it’s not really up to the player though. Beane might be in a bidding war.

Just now, BeefCurtns said:

We sucked though. I’d like to think that Hopkins would love to play here and try to get a ring. I’m Sure he knows this is a legit team with Josh . Who wouldn’t want Josh to throw to them? I know it’s not really up to the player though. Beane might be in a bidding war.

Hopkins actions on IG suggest he is not only willing, but wants to play for Buffalo.  Seems like we just need to get the $$ worked out 

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

There are some floating around saying the cooks trade killed the wr trade market wants for dhop and the Denver guys

I do recall seeing those. I would think Cooks would impact Jeudy more than Hopkins. I think Cooks is great and a model of consistency, but Hopkins should still get a better return. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, mrags said:

I was gonna say. Could be the cardinals in a last ditch effort to get more than what the Bills or any other team is currently offering. But honestly, I doubt that’s the case. They likely have much better ways to do this than Twitter and media links. 

I think it's to appease a fan base who is going to lose hoping for a 6th. 

Think about what the fan base will be if we were trading a 32 yr old diggs for a 6th

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:

I think it's to appease a fan base who is going to lose hoping for a 6th. 

Think about what the fan base will be if we were trading a 32 yr old diggs for a 6th

Just trying to look at the other side of it. 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, mrags said:

Why would Darryle be looking for a job when he can just cry like a baby again and con people into giving him money.

Waaaaaaa, my life is so terrible, I can’t even put gas in my Cadillac that sits in my driveway of a gated community in Florida. 

He got me for $500

1 minute ago, mrags said:

Just trying to look at the other side of it. 

I look at it from Hopkins POV as well. Would you rather get a ring as a replacement wr on a team that has a couple, or do you want to be on that team that brings it to a team that has none? I feel like ego in that regards has to drive some of it (along with 💸)

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, mrags said:

Why would Darryle be looking for a job when he can just cry like a baby again and con people into giving him money.

Waaaaaaa, my life is so terrible, I can’t even put gas in my Cadillac that sits in my driveway of a gated community in Florida. 

I think she might have just been making a joke. 🤷‍♂️

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

There are some floating around saying the cooks trade killed the wr trade market wants for dhop and the Denver guys

Yeah, we might actually owe JJ a thank you if Beane can pull this off.

Prior to Cooks signing and what it cost Dallas, I don't think there's really any way we would've been interested given AZ's asking price.

• Like (+1) 1