Dolphins fans opinions on what we have to say about them 🤔

StHustle

10 hours ago, Big Turk said:

These same posters are also scared of their own shadow when they see it and their tabletops have indentations from the number of times they have jumped onto it while seeing an ant crawling on the floor in their kitchen too. Some people are simply worryworts.

Agreed! The downright fear of another team when our team is a powerhouse is laughable. Do we have areas in need of tightening up? Sure. That can be said of any team if you sit and actually watch said teams outside of the Bills. Bills have the talent. It's not only up to the players to come in and perform at the highest level it's equally up to the coaches to formulate a game plan to enhance our strengths and highlight the opposition's weaknesses and do everything in their power to ensure the players execute. It takes a complete performance all around. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, StHustle said:

https://finheaven.com/threads/bills-zone-message-board-bills-fans-takes.376686/

So I always find it entertaining when a thread pops up with links showing their message board discussions about our team.

Well what about a discussion about us fans specifically at TBD 🤔

A thread was started yesterday with a link to our “We’re on to Miami” thread and the OP has walked away with the opinion we are scared of them if Tua plays 😂

I just thought it’d be interesting to see what we thought about what they thought about. And cause they are now here spying on us, they can see what we think about what they think about us, then maybe they’ll post what they think about that! (wait…what????)

Well anyway….there’s a lot of tension and anxiety as we approach the first playoff game of what we all dreamed would finally be our Super Bowl season. Here is something a little different to entertain you. I feel like 90% of Fins Fans know it’s a wrap entering the game and I feel ZERO sympathy for what that feels like to them 🤷🏾‍♂️

oh and I have no idea why the OP called us the “Bills Zone Message Board”

Bills Zone is another message board. I haven't been on in a long time, but it's where I started reading Bills news/opinion etc.

I don't know if scared or worried is the correct word. I think it's a matter of wanting an EASY game for a rd. 1 matchup. Without him, it's easy. With him, we are easily favorites, but it's going to be a more difficult game than we want. 

I think we appropriately respect Tua. That is the wording I would use to replace "scared." 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Dolphins fans are always verbally 'writing checks', that they can't cash...

I've been to several Bills games in Miami.  I find their fans to be a bunch of trash talking punks that know very little about the game.  There is usually a pretty even split between Bills fans and Miami fans in the stadium.  If it wasn't for large numbers of visiting team fans in their stadium, the fins would be playing in a half empty stadium for every home game.  Miami is not really a good sports town.  By the end of the third quarter, significant numbers of Miami fans are usually gone. They aren't quite as bad as the JEST'S fans in the Meadowlands but they are a close second. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Bills fans have been some of the whiniest scarediest bunch of people this year, so yeah....some ARE actually scared of Tua.

I'm not worried of Tua I'm worried about our bend don't break D minus Von Miller, with major injuries to boot, playing porous and forcing Allen to play some hero ball.

But I'm worried about this vs every single Playoff QB not just Tua

Edited by ddaryl
  • Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Bills fans have been some of the whiniest scarediest bunch of people this year, so yeah....some ARE actually scared of Tua.

Am I scared of Tua?  Nope.  If we want to get to the SB, we'll probably have to beat Mahomes and Burrow to get there.  Those guys are much better than Tua.  

Do I understand that Tua is Miami's best QB who gives them the best chance to pull off the upset?  Lol of course who doesn't.  

They have the most dangerous offense of any of the wildcard teams. They could easily hang a ton of points on us quickly with competent QB play.

It was the match up I wanted least. Every year the bills were exited from the playoffs by tyreek Hill. We had the ability to make sure they didn't make the playoffs. Will that come back to bite us?

The bills should win, but you never know.

Edited by Sharky7337

13 hours ago, Baba Booey said:

If the Dolphins(McDaniel) do stick him out there, the NFL should step in. This does not make the shield look good especially after all we heard about the last week is player safety and how they care for their players. 

If the doctors clear him, bring Tua on. I want to smash the Fish once and for all.

24 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

Am I scared of Tua?  Nope.  If we want to get to the SB, we'll probably have to beat Mahomes and Burrow to get there.  Those guys are much better than Tua.  

Do I understand that Tua is Miami's best QB who gives them the best chance to pull off the upset?  Lol of course who doesn't.  

Scared of Tau?  No.  Concerned for his health and long-term well-being?  Yes.  Given his recent concussions, missing a couple weeks, and a new found awareness of player safety concerns as a result of Damar's close call with death they'd be nuts to put him at risk of serious injury on Sunday where one hit of any intensity might be a health and PR disaster.  Be smart and sit the guy. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, Beast said:

If the doctors clear him, bring Tua on. I want to smash the Fish once and for all.

Yeah if deemed healthy bring him on. Although I would have preferred 1st rd matchup with rusty Lamar and Baltimore team. Seems like the Bill's road to the Super Bowl this year will most likely involve having to beat both Burrows and Mahomes which is not going to be an easy task. If Von Miller was healthy would feel better about our chances with this secondary which used to be the strength of our team but has been decimated with injuries.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.