Dolphins fans opinions on what we have to say about them 🤔

StHustle

45 minutes ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

Bills outscored the Phins this year 51-50, split the series and Tua was one of the driving contributors as to why the Phins were so competitive with the Bills this year. I wouldn’t say I’m comfortable. After the Bengals, Miami was my least wanted matchup.  

Nothing wrong with giving an opponent props. They are better than their record indicates. 

I am not saying they dont have the capability of playing us tough and even winning.  Its more so that people seem to lack faith in our own team and want some kind of easy ride that doesnt exist through the playoffs.

• Agree 2

23 hours ago, StHustle said:

https://finheaven.com/threads/bills-zone-message-board-bills-fans-takes.376686/

So I always find it entertaining when a thread pops up with links showing their message board discussions about our team.

Well what about a discussion about us fans specifically at TBD 🤔

A thread was started yesterday with a link to our “We’re on to Miami” thread and the OP has walked away with the opinion we are scared of them if Tua plays 😂

I just thought it’d be interesting to see what we thought about what they thought about. And cause they are now here spying on us, they can see what we think about what they think about us, then maybe they’ll post what they think about that! (wait…what????)

Well anyway….there’s a lot of tension and anxiety as we approach the first playoff game of what we all dreamed would finally be our Super Bowl season. Here is something a little different to entertain you. I feel like 90% of Fins Fans know it’s a wrap entering the game and I feel ZERO sympathy for what that feels like to them 🤷🏾‍♂️

oh and I have no idea why the OP called us the “Bills Zone Message Board”

it’s a blow out without tua

we should be a strong favorite with tua, but I’ll take a blowout over being a strong favorite. 

As someone who spends a lot of time on football team fan forums (as they are one of the few types of websites I can browse on my work computer) I will say that their board is one of the most toxic boards in the league.  It is very active, which is a good thing,  but it is full of trash takes, and more scummy posts than most others. 

The level headed fans just get bombarded with absurdity as they all scream into a vacuum.

A key difference would be:

We are playing Team A.   They would say, "if Allen runs we gotta hit that guy and hit him hard"           I think that is fair

We are playing the Fins.  They say things like "break his f'n legs" or  "I wish someone would take him out"       just ugly posts in general 

They are constantly wanting to fire everyone (similar to a few posters here, haha).  Tua is incredibly polarizing for their fan base, understandably.  But there is still a loud portion of their fan base that wants to roll with Skyler Thompson...       Is this how we were during the EJ Manuel days when people were calling for Jeff "Tuel-time" Tuel? 

Mostly, reading their board makes me genuinely happy for our continuity and the players we have, starting with #17, of course.    

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, gtw3 said:

As someone who spends a lot of time on football team fan forums (as they are one of the few types of websites I can browse on my work computer) I will say that their board is one of the most toxic boards in the league.  It is very active, which is a good thing,  but it is full of trash takes, and more scummy posts than most others. 

The level headed fans just get bombarded with absurdity as they all scream into a vacuum.

We are playing Team A.   They would say, "if Allen runs we gotta hit that guy and hit him hard"           I think that is fair

We are playing the Fins.  They say things like "break his f'n legs" or  "I wish someone would take him out"       just ugly posts in general 

They are constantly wanting to fire everyone (similar to a few posters here, haha).  Tua is incredibly polarizing for their fan base, understandably.  But there is still a loud portion of their fan base that wants to roll with Skyler Thompson...       Is this how we were during the EJ Manuel days when people were calling for Jeff "Tuel-time" Tuel? 

Mostly, reading their board makes me genuinely happy for our continuity and the players we have, starting with #17, of course.    

Go Bills!

Many have said Chiefskingdom ( I think it is) is right up there with the worst as well.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, gtw3 said:

Go Bills!

KC is the most toxic IMO.  Them people will tell you to kill yourself while they rape your mother.  There is no moderation on that board other than banning non chief fans.  If San Quetin had a forum just for the inmates... it would probably be like that.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

Buffalo outplayed them the first game by a lot and ***** themselves in the foot. Dolphins gave the Bills their best shot in the second game and lost... that's with the Bills going MIA for a quarter and a half and a roughing the kicker penalty. Good luck Dolphins

12 hours ago, Beast said:

If the doctors clear him, bring Tua on. I want to smash the Fish once and for all.

Pretty sure Tuna's not gonna play.

10 hours ago, BuffaloMatt said:

It's not that anyone is scared but people just want to know if their best player at that position will be available. I want to know...

7 hours ago, BillyBilliams said:

Again?  3 concussions in 4 months should already tip it off that he should be on IR.

Didn't Kelso play part of his career wearing something like this? Tuna should consider wearing one too:

Animated GIF

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/9/2023 at 8:50 PM, ArtVandalay said:

If Tua plays, bring a shovel, his career will end on the field. I don't want to see that for him. 

Coming back from multiple bad concussions with signs of brain injury without having physical intensity for a couple weeks, then being thrust into rabid playoff intensity game? He's going to give himself a TBI or worse. 

Keep him off the field for his sake, they aren't going to touch us with our without him in Buffalo in January, gonna be chilly. 😉

He literally could not remember some of the plays in the Packers game that he participated in.  

18 minutes ago, Golden said:

He literally could not remember some of the plays in the Packers game that he participated in.  

Really? How do you know this? Was it reported at some point and I missed it? Not saying you're wrong or anything, I just don't recall that from anywhere.

2 minutes ago, Patrick Duffy said:

Really? How do you know this? Was it reported at some point and I missed it? Not saying you're wrong or anything, I just don't recall that from anywhere.

There’s something pretty puzzling going on with this most recent concussion. I just don’t get how you can play him a couple weeks later when he experienced mental confusion like that after his second concussion this season. In the post game press conference tua talked about individual plays at length and how they cost his team the game. 

then the next day supposedly Mike McDaniel asked him about certain decisions he made on plays during the film session and he ‘couldn’t recall the plays’ -Jay Glazer 

so he must’ve had some pretty serious long term memory issues beginning after the game which could last a long time 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

There’s something pretty puzzling going on with this most recent concussion. I just don’t get how you can play him a couple weeks later when he experienced mental confusion like that after his second concussion this season. In the post game press conference tua talked about individual plays at length and how they cost his team the game. 

then the next day supposedly Mike McDaniel asked him about certain decisions he made on plays during the film session and he ‘couldn’t recall the plays’ -Jay Glazer 

so he must’ve had some pretty serious long term memory issues beginning after the game which could last a long time 

Oh wow! Okay thanks for telling me. Yeah I don't know how but I didn't see that from Glazer. Must have reported it during the 7-10 minute window I was busy getting my Sunday hummer from the wife

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.