OT…Just for fun CBS has the Bills projected to take Dalton Kincaid

78thealltimegreat

I know with the playoff stuff and all there will be plenty of time to get into 
Miami. But being some of the other threads where posting about draft order I figured I’d take a gander at the Bills pick. 
CBS has the Bills taking UTAH TE Dalton Kincaid. I don’t know if many have seen him play being on the west coast but I recommend you YouTube his game against USC. Man you put him with Dawson in two TE sets. I don’t know how you defend it. 
At a minimum it is nice to see the mocks realize Josh needs another receiving threat. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 4
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Shocked 1

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

I know with the playoff stuff and all there will be plenty of time to get into 
Miami. But being some of the other threads where posting about draft order I figured I’d take a gander at the Bills pick. 
CBS has the Bills taking UTAH TE Dalton Kincaid. I don’t know if many have seen him play being on the west coast but I recommend you YouTube his game against USC. Man you put him with Dawson in two TE sets. I don’t know how you defend it. 
At a minimum it is nice to see the mocks realize Josh needs another receiving threat. 

There are dozens of mock draft sites........all with people who put a lot of effort into it..........you could start a thread every day about a new first round mock that was posted.    Literally.  

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

There are dozens of mock draft sites........all with people who put a lot of effort into it..........you could start a thread every day about a new first round mock that was posted.    Literally.  

What if they were all just for fun though?

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

I would be very surprised if they do not go for the secondary with their early round picks, assuming there are good players available at CB or S.

Yep. After banging the table all year for us to go Center/OG, maybe even back to back... with the current state I now expect Beane to take a Safety in the 1st round. Total bummer.

24 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

I would be very surprised if they do not go for the secondary with their early round picks, assuming there are good players available at CB or S.

You’re definitely on to something. If you don’t address the secondary in both FA and the draft , we’ll have the same problem next year.

42 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

who cares. It will always be a fun conversation to be had.

• Agree 2

The Bills may get both Hyde and Hamlin back next year. Poyer may be back because of the unknowns for the other two. They really need to get two new interior linemen, at least. Morse is really good, but his injury history is worrisome for both the team and him. Plus, the guards are meh. I’d be okay with DB and WR free agents and draft two interior linemen in the first three rounds. Add a wideout or TE in there, too.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.