OT…Just for fun CBS has the Bills projected to take Dalton Kincaid

78thealltimegreat

Oh here we go, after a few hours of this I won't like any player in the draft.

To slow, to small,lazy,injury prone, no hands,to fat,diva, small college, and my favorite...

He sucks

Edited by HOUSE
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Oddly enough, that’s exactly who Buffalo Rumblings has us selecting in the first round.

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2023/1/9/23536264/2023-nfl-mock-draft-buffalo-bills-bijan-robinson-running-back

thanks.  if he is there, he is likely the BPA and can be a difference maker from day 1.  something you need with 1st round pick.  Also a potential top 5 RB under a rookie contract would be amazing.   

13 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Oh here we go, after a few hours of this I won't like any player in the draft.

To slow, to small, no speed, small college, and my favorite...

He sucks

that, or you end up liking every player.  (Look at this highlight reel or that reel).  

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

I’m talking about the Bills… who’s defense has been annihilated by the Chiefs offense the past two seasons in the playoffs. 

You are right. Have to see how the season plays out, but like I said, the defense tends to fall off a notch when even one prominent player goes down… seems to me the best strategy is to load up for Allen rather than favor stacking the defense like they have considering the inevitable injuries over the course of a 17 game season(and playoffs) and subsequent decrease in quality of performance on that side of the ball. 

I can’t speak for the Bengals because we haven’t really played them yet. Only played them for a quarter, but Kansas City to me has lost some of its luster. There’s still very good but not dominant on offense or defense has always been bad.

I still think that the key to us this year is balance there’s going to come a game where the passing game is not clicking, or the defense is just playing well against us versus the pass, and we need to recognize it and have the ability to knuckle down and run that ball and the persistence to stick with it they have shown the ability this year to do it

People like to compare Mahomes and Burrow and the team that was built around them to Allen…the Chiefs and Bengals spent a combined nearly 200 million in guaranteed money to upgrade their olines the last two years…Beane doesn’t do that…the line is made up of low round picks, a good but concussion prone center,  and 1 year free agents. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.