Mitchell Trubisky regrets signing With Steelers

BuffaloBills1998

9 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Well then who are gonna get lol? Buffalo is not gonna waste a 3rd or 4th round pick on a QB and most QBs that go 6th or 7th are garbage anyways. It’s either MT or another veteran 

Most likely pick up someone else from FA like the last two years...

I personally wouldnt mind them having a go drafting someone but you cant hide them on the PS for too long... 

Edit.. just remembered they traded a 7th for Case in return for the Browns eating a Million of his salary/bonus

Edited by Aussie Joe

7 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

He was brutal on the Steelers this year. Totally outplayed by a rookie. He really cost the Steelers a playoff spot. 

No thanks to Mitch. 

He was a solid backup here and Josh and company liked him. Honestly there’s no one else in FA that’s gonna be any better. I take Trubisky over guys like Dalton, Flacco, Taylor etc

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I wouldn’t judge Mitch from his Steelers run. Matt Canada is horrendous. 

Exactly that’s what I’m saying. He didn’t fit the scheme/personnel in Pittsburgh. It’s all about scheme. 

Just now, HerdMentality said:

And Chicago regrets drafting him.

Chicago can’t draft a QB for ***** so there’s nothing really to be said there lol

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

He was a solid backup here and Josh and company liked him. Honestly there’s no one else in FA that’s gonna be any better. I take Trubisky over guys like Dalton, Flacco, Taylor etc

he was like really, really bad with the Steelers though. Unreal how bad he was. I expected good things out of him after his time here. 

4 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

2,404 7 tds and 9 INTS and a QBR of 76.7. I mean is that saying much though that your better than Trubisky? Also I’m not arguing that Trubisky is a starter he’s clearly not but he’s definitely a solid back up which he was here

No I believe they restructured his contract when they traded for him from Cleveland. He’s on a one year deal. 

Well then who are you gonna get lol? Buffalo is not gonna waste a 3rd or 4th round pick on a QB and most QBs that go 6th or 7th are garbage anyways. It’s gonna be MT. Beane already told him he has a home here in Buffalo if he wants to come back.

Tyrod Taylor?  He knows the system, is mobile, doesn’t make mistakes.  He should no longer have delusions of starting anywhere.

• Like (+1) 1

The Bills will most likely go for a vet with some sort of a track record. If that’s staying with Keenum, so be it.

As for Mitch, under the Daboll watch I’d probably want him back. Under Dorsey?  Maybe not. Allen is having a tough enough time under him, don’t see Mitch thriving here as a backup.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.