We're onto Miami(Miami's headed to Buffalo)...opening line BUF -10! Game at 1:05 PM SUN 1/15

Big Turk

5 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Sure they are!  Bunch of closet Bills lovers the last 60+ years!  LoL...

Our original owner (God rest his soul) saved their franchise in the early years from would-be demise at the hands of their mouthbreathing cheap, fickle, fair-weathered fans!

We are their saviors! 

😆🤣😂 

Also, New England fans hate us a lot less than we hate them for the Brady era!

We weren’t relevant to them back then, they were worrying about the Manning brothers…

I get the feeling they see Buffalo as the little brother who is finally having their moment, and are kinda rooting for us. 

I think most neutral fans country are rooting for Buffalo to get a ring. The universe needs this! Justice!

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, dma0034 said:

First game I'm going to this year as I've been out of town. Went out and got Caesars Sportbook Lounge tickets. Hope they are good!!

We sat there for the Pitt game - its pretty wild, a whole section behind glass.  Was great for my older Dad.  Only complaint was the glass is basically soundproof - at first it was watching the game with just the noise in the room which was eerily silent compared to what you were seeing on the other side of the glass (couldn't even hear the national anthem).  Eventuality they put the radio call on the speakers in the room, but was still a very different experience to not really hear the crowd at all (including the outside PA).  Not sure if there would be a good way to pipe the outside noise in but that would help the experience IMO.

We were in the first row and when good things happened you found yourself reflexively pounding on the glass like at a hockey game - except the thick glass doesn't give 😛

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1

I remember a rookie Josh Allen who hadn't won a NFL football game yet going into Minnesota against a good Vikings team in his first road start and beating them 27-6. 

I don't take any game for granted.  

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I remember a rookie Josh Allen who hadn't won a NFL football game yet going into Minnesota against a good Vikings team in his first road start and beating them 27-6. 

I don't take any game for granted.  

Yeah, I’m not taking this for granite either but let’s be real. Skyler is not Josh Allen not even Josh on the rookie.

Even back, then, Josh had something about him

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Beck Water said:

I believe that was Dawkins

Oops!! 🤦‍♀️ 

4 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I want revenge for the 1998 playoff loss to the Fish.

The one where Jimmie %&$#$#% Johnson tore up a box of Flutie Flakes after the game in the locker room. 😠

OH! I remember that!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Yeah, I’m not taking this for granite either but let’s be real. Skyler is not Josh Allen not even Josh on the rookie.

Even back, then, Josh had something about him

I believe the term is ‘taking things for granted’….but you never know with a cell phone autocorrect these days. 😉

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Ray Stonada said:

Does anyone think there’s a chance the Bengals lose? They didn’t exactly tear it up against the hobbled Ravens last week. 

Very little chance esp with Lamar out, the Ravens defense is very good lately but I just don’t see that being enough. In week 18 the Bengals were up 3 scores at half and never held less than a 2 possession lead.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, stevewin said:

We sat there for the Pitt game - its pretty wild, a whole section behind glass.  Was great for my older Dad.  Only complaint was the glass is basically soundproof - at first it was watching the game with just the noise in the room which was eerily silent compared to what you were seeing on the other side of the glass (couldn't even hear the national anthem).  Eventuality they put the radio call on the speakers in the room, but was still a very different experience to not really hear the crowd at all (including the outside PA).  Not sure if there would be a good way to pipe the outside noise in but that would help the experience IMO.

We were in the first row and when good things happened you found yourself reflexively pounding on the glass like at a hockey game - except the thick glass doesn't give 😛

Thank you! I was definitely wondering how it would be

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.