We're onto Miami(Miami's headed to Buffalo)...opening line BUF -10! Game at 1:05 PM SUN 1/15

Big Turk

If the Bills had had a normal schedule of mostly 1 pm Sunday games, this would be great -- staying with a 1 pm Sunday game.  But since they've been bounced around so much, this game will probably feel more like just another different schedule.  (I can't remember the last time they played at home at 1 pm Sunday.  Does anyone know?  I can't find this info on line.)

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Utah John said:

If the Bills had had a normal schedule of mostly 1 pm Sunday games, this would be great -- staying with a 1 pm Sunday game.  But since they've been bounced around so much, this game will probably feel more like just another different schedule.  (I can't remember the last time they played at home at 1 pm Sunday.  Does anyone know?  I can't find this info on line.)

Yesterday.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 10

5 minutes ago, Paul Costa said:

I think behind closed doors there are many issues with the handling of Tua during the first Bills game and going forward. It would be a huge risk for this 25 year old kid to go out on a football field again this year. I think the Miami Medical staff knows they will be called out if he plays and God forbid has another head injury. I personally feel the Bills will beat the Dolphins handily with or without Tua. The last time he played was Christmas Day. His two main receivers are hobbled. There’s a reason the Networks put this game at 1. It’s the biggest blowout on paper accept for San Francisco game. 

If Tua plays, the Dolphins will be the unBills -- the exact opposite of a team that shows love and concern for the well-being of one of their players.  The rest of the team, and the rest of the league, will take note.

Just now, Wraith said:

Yesterday.

OK, sure.  I meant before yesterday.

• Like (+1) 1

It didn't seem like Tua was close to playing this past week against the Jets..  so I would raise an eyebrow if he's suddenly cleared and good to go.  BUT, if this were Josh Allen and it was playoff time i know a bunch of fans around here would be clamoring for him to play in a loser go-home game.  So I don't look down upon Miami fans and others hoping upon hope that he's cleared.  It's easy for us to sit here and say yeah..save your brain Tua and retire.

10 minutes ago, Utah John said:

If Tua plays, the Dolphins will be the unBills -- the exact opposite of a team that shows love and concern for the well-being of one of their players.  The rest of the team, and the rest of the league, will take note.

OK, sure.  I meant before yesterday.

About a month ago vs the Jets.

12 minutes ago, Utah John said:

Yesterday

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Okay recap time!

The first time we played them it was so hot that they were dropping like flies, and we lost..

The second time we played them WE WON!

LET'S BEAT THEM AGAIN BILLS! WOOT WOOT! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! LET'S DO THIS!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOO BILLS! SQUISH THE DAMN FISH! 😄

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Ugh. I did not want the 1 pm Sunday slot.

One more day for Tua to possibly recover. CBS is the one football channel I get the worst reception on and I can't record and I have stuff going on so I'll miss the first half. 

since you are posting on this message board, I would assume you can purchase Paramount plus and watch the game on your phone or computer. It’s only five dollars a month. You can cancel anytime.

I watched the majority of Bill‘s games this way. I cast from my laptop to the TV. You could also use an HDMI cable if that works for you.

or if you are fine with a smaller screen, just watch it on your computer phone.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.