NFL Week #18 - Around the NFL - Sunday Edition

BuffaloBill

Just now, The Wiz said:

Cincy also gets Ravens home for the wildcard game if they win.

Lamar isn't playing again this season so cincy is getting to the divisional round with 2 weeks of Ravens B/C team.

That’s if the Bills win. If the Bills lose, they host the Ravens and the Pats go to Cincinnati.

Im at the point mentally where I’m over caring where we play and when we play. We have Josh Allen - arguably the best QB in the league. We have Diggs - a legit top 5 WR in the league. We have 2 very solid RB, with Cook starting to come into his own. We have a defense that can make big plays and can, at times, be stout. Above all, we are led by a HC that is nothing but class. We can beat anyone, anywhere. Lets enjoy the ride!

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Big C said:

Goddamnit Miami is gonna come see us next week. Probably with Tua. I hate that.

I love it; no way we lose that game.  They don't scare me at all!  As playoff matchups go, that's fine by me.

1 minute ago, LEBills said:

Miami at Bills. Rooting for another Skylar game

Please for the love of all that is good in the world. 

Seriously this is why the bye was so important. I don’t care about playing in KC. I wanted KC to have to play Miami. 

Just now, Nextmanup said:

I love it; no way we lose that game.  They don't scare me at all!  As playoff matchups go, that's fine by me.

Hey, this team has fought through adversity all year. I believe in our guys, but a free pass would have been preferable. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.