NFL Week #18 - Patriots* @ Bills - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

The Bills make me wanna SHOUT! Kick your heels up and SHOUT! Throw your hands up and SHOUT! Throw your head back and SHOUT! C’mon now the Bills are makin’ it happen now… Stand up c’mon and shout Yea….. Say you will-Shout it right now baby Say you will-C’mon C’mon Say you will-And shout Say you will-Yea… SHOUT! Buffalo’s happen’ now SHOUT! We’re on the move now SHOUT! The Bills are happenin’ now SHOUT! They’re makin’ it happen now SHOUT! We’ve got the spirit SHOUT! A lotta’ spirit, yea SHOUT! We’ve got the spirit SHOUT! Just watch it happen now Hey…Hey… (Repeat) Let’s go Buffa-lo…Let’s go Buffa-lo (Repeat) The Bills make me wanna SHOUT!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Great game! Nice to see the deep ball back! We need to have that threat.

I am fully expecting Josh to be mentally ready, can’t really afford any more red zone ints but he should be feeling good about how he finished.

Gabe on the other hand might cost us when it counts and that really worries me. 

• Agree 1

Just now, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

McDermot/Frazier need to figure out their defense because right now it won't be good enough

I don't see Miami as an easy win next week.  Not with the way they played us a couple weeks ago and how our D looks.  Miami was also able to run on us.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

McDermot/Frazier need to figure out their defense because right now it won't be good enough

I don't think it's the coaching. I don't know how much better the defense can play with the injuries they're dealing with.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.