NFL Week #18 - Patriots* @ Bills - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, Joe Ferguson said:

Pats offense is putrid. Bills will face a more potent offense in the post season 

They’re really not that bad. But yes they don’t compare to the Chiefs or Bengals. Think the Bills need to score 40+ to win either of those games 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Thrivefourfive said:

What is Matt Jones — he he a statue, a refrigerator, capably mobile? I really don’t know. Trying to figure out why 49 couldn’t tackle him. 

One of the things Jones does that is so annoying to me is how he jumps up full speed after a play sometimes to show what a fired up try hard he is - if he only played the game with the same speed

2 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

What is Matt Jones — he he a statue, a refrigerator, capably mobile? I really don’t know. Trying to figure out why 49 couldn’t tackle him. 

That’s a tough tackle when someone stands still until the last moment. Tbh, I think almost any Joe could avoid Tremaine in that instance at least on the first juke

2 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

He is a finely tuned athlete.

ErgT0D_XYAEzC2-.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Actually it wasn't. He just lined up at MLB. A zone blitz the DL drops back from the down position. That was just Edmunds lining up outside and Groot at MLB. Interesting wrinkle by Frazier. 

Very interesting! Great catch by you there. At his size that’s being a significant object in the view of an under pressure QB