1/2/23 Week 17 Gameday Bills @ Bengals Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

5 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Remember when Josh had that super long streak of zero red zone interceptions? I kind of wonder if there is a benefit to taking more risks down there. That is, when he wasn’t throwing those picks, were we scoring fewer TD’s in the red zone than we are scoring now with a few picks? 

Yes he had like one in his career at that point. Like 3 years worth or something crazy. 

3 minutes ago, muppy said:

**** it.

like that? 

haha

More like, ***** these ***** #### sucking mother *****.  Why the ***** do I even like this ***** team?

Something like that.

Really need to express the diversity of the word.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I was sort of indifferent towards the bengals. Sort of felt happy for them after a long period of terrible football. The last few weeks something changed and I hope we beat the living ***** out of this team tonight and it costs them the division 

I can never “be happy” for another AFC team.

However, I’m sort of happy for the Lions and their fans for their chance to make the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 5

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I only get nervous before playoff games now

Ya I'm def nervous all day before a playoff game but man once that coin gets tossed and I'm home watching the game, you'd think I was clinically insane lol. I just can't control my emotions w this team

• Agree 1

Just now, JerseyBills said:

Ya I'm def nervous all day before a playoff game but man once that coin gets tossed and I'm home watching the game, you'd think I was clinically insane lol. I just can't control my emotions w this team

I don't invite friends over for this exact reason...

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Worstcaseontario said:

Hate to do it but sleeping through this one because we start our drive to florida from toronto at 3am, Go bills 

That sounds ike a worst case scenario

• Agree 1