TNF- Cowboys @ Titans

T&C

4 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Tie?

That would put them at 7-8-1…

Jags will either end the week at 7-9 or 8-8… a win by Jax vs Ten in week 18 would put them ahead either way.

A titans win next week, regardless of record put them ahead or tied with Jacksonville, and TEN would own the tie breaker 

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Jags will either end the week at 7-9 or 8-8… a win by Jax vs Ten in week 18 would put them ahead either way.

A titans win next week, regardless of record put them ahead or tied with Jacksonville, and TEN would own the tie breaker 

Jax kinda scares me 

6 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I was thinking of 7-9 this week and tie next week

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

This game sucks man 

Better than I thought it would be... Cowboys struggling against an inferior team is pretty cool.

Speaking of cool ing off, the Wings have scored 3 3rd period goals, 5-3 now.

• Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I was thinking of 7-9 this week and tie next week

Then I suppose it would matter 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/12/24/titans-jaguars-week-18-winner-wins-the-afc-south-regardless-of-what-happens-next-week/amp/

“What if the Week 18 Titans-Jaguars game ends in a tie? That’s when Week 17 could matter: If Week 18 were a tie, then the Titans would win the AFC South if they win Week 17 and the Jaguars lose Week 17. If either the Jaguars win Week 17 or the Titans lose Week 17, then the Jaguars would win the AFC South with a Week 18 tie.”

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Except they didn’t last year, right?  They were the #1 seed, the Bengals were their 1st playoff game, and the Bengals won

And the year before, they lost to the Ravens, who were a pretty physical team battling a lot of injuries

Yeah but before that beat Brady’s Pats and Ravens, Chiefs in 2017 or so. It’s a decent formula and works well sometimes.

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

This game sucks man 

If you look at it as David being sent out against Goliath with his slingshot leather frayed and without enough ammo, it has its points

Titans run game is like watching the 2018 Bills try to run, where I used to spend more time than I should have trying to figure out what the run play intent actually was

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Big win for Cowboys D holding them to 3.

Bob Woods having a rough half.

He's been having a rough time all season and back to last season. He's 30 now. I think his time as an effective #2 is over. 

Edited by Malazan

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

If that’s any QB like Mahomes or Allen that’s a roughing the passer penalty all day. Poor Dobbs. 

Should have been RTP.  Hit in the helmet.

I give it to this Dobbs kid he’s got poise and cojones.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Dobbs isn't playing half bad considering he's been on the team for only 8 days and hasn't played in a game in 2 years. He's out dueling Dak, hasn't made the big mistake & has 143 yards passing in the 1st half.

Titans are sitting a few of their starters too. 

Edited by Malazan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.