Texans LT Laremy Tunsil Wants to be Highest Paid Tackle

EmotionallyUnstable

I thought this was interesting.

As we look ahead, many posters (myself included) see the offensive line as a top priority in off season.

With a guy like Tunsil (albeit a LT) hoping to reset the market, it’ll be interesting to see how this could impact what the market and then what the Bills will eventually do to address interior concerns. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35335774/texans-laremy-tunsil-wants-new-deal-reset-tackle-market

Shout out to the Schnowman for coming in at the 14th highest paid LT this season, and showing up as a stout player. This was a good deal for the bills. 

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable
  • Like (+1) 5

22 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

As we look ahead, many posters (myself included) see the offensive line as a top priority in off season.

With a guy like Tunsil (albeit a LT) hoping to reset the market, it’ll be interesting to see how this could impact what the market and then what the Bills will eventually do to address interior concerns. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35335774/texans-laremy-tunsil-wants-new-deal-reset-tackle-market

Shout out to the Schnowman for coming in at the 14th highest paid LT this season, and showing up as a stout player. This was a good deal for the bills. 

Classic example of a good player wanting to be paid like a great one.  

21 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Hahaha! Wait…you serious?!

Apparently, Laremy has been hitting the gas mask again…

11 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

A tackle on a bottom tier team without a quality QB sets the market?

If Tunsil convinces Houston to pay it, only have one question to ask?

Who is higher?

9 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

I’d also like to be the highest paid tackle.

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

And his QBs want to be conscious, but we don't always get what we want.

2 minutes ago, DJB said:

The word “high” goes with Tunsil

quite well doesn’t it?

The jokes just write themselves...

Edited by co_springs_billsfan

I was on a road trip back in 1999 with a bunch of buddies. We were in one car and some of our friends were in another. They left a little bit earlier than us because they had a truck that didn’t move so fast. When we caught up to them and passed them on the highway, I looked over and my buddy was wearing one of those Gas masks doing the very same thing as a Laremy Tunsil. He was also driving (though the passenger had the wheel). I guess Laremy isn’t as stupid as my buddy. But, my buddy, never wanted to be the highest paid anything. Just high.

Edited by MiltonWaddams
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I’d like to Win Fridays lottery

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.