Buffalo airport closed until Monday AM...Christmas in Chicago for the Bills?

Process

home alone christmas movies GIF

2 minutes ago, Since1981 said:

I feel bad for the guys with kids/family. It’s crazy that the lake bands have setup so persistent, again. I’d be wondering about my kids with a blizzard and Santa 

Can barely see again after the bands were focused mostly north of us today prior to about 5pm.

7 minutes ago, Since1981 said:

It’s only 45 min car/bus from ROC to BUF airport. 

And about a 5 hour ride from the thruway to Orchard Park

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Since1981 said:

I feel bad for the guys with kids/family. It’s crazy that the lake bands have setup so persistent, again. I’d be wondering about my kids with a blizzard and Santa 

Well I'm sure the ones with kids and families that stay behind when Dads away on a business trip already planned an alternative as they knew he would be away and would be just returning on Xmas morning.  

LOL to some of the comments in this thread. It boils down to two options:

-- have the team stranded together in a cozy Chicago hotel

-- or, have the team stranded in Cheektowaga snow drifts on Cayuga Road.

I know which I would choose.

** Cleveland, Niagara Falls, and Rochester are not options due to road blockages

Edited by boater

1 hour ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Would've been a great night to take the team to Gibson's but it's closed like all other awesome dining spots.

Who's feeding this crew ?  

That’s what i was thinking.. Pegula treat the boys right and take them all to the best steakhouse you can find.  Enjoy the night as best you can away from your family.  This team deserves it!!

2 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Maybe they can hitch a ride with Gus Polinski and his Polka Band...they'd fit right in here in Buffalo...you know..."The Polka Kings of the MidWest"??

John Candy in both Planes, Trains…. and Home Alone was trying to get TO Chicago.   Just saying’.  😏

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.