Looking ahead to the Bengals- another Cinci DE gets injured

NewEra

Sam Hubbard out 2-4 weeks with a calf injury- looks like he’ll be out!  He’s a very solid player

https://nfltraderumors.co/bengals-de-sam-hubbard-facing-2-4-week-absence-with-calf-injury/

Star DE Trey Hendrickson broke his wrist a couple weeks ago and his availability for that game is up in the air.  He wasn’t placed on IR.  If both are out, that’s lucky bounce for us.  

But I expect Hendrickson to be ready come jan 2nd

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, RiotAct said:

Concussion #6 for him.  (At least).

And?  5 was ok but 6 is the last straw?

Enough with this ridiculousness.  Seriously we’ve been thru enough with injuries he’s not headed for an MRI on a non contact knee injury 

He’ll be back by Cincy.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Enough with this ridiculousness.  Seriously we’ve been thru enough with injuries he’s not headed for an MRI on a non contact knee injury 

He’ll be back by Cincy.  

I hope you’re right!  

Hopefully we hear good news about his progression thru protocol this week. 

But it’s his first concussion since 2019?  Did I hear that right?  And he didn’t miss a game.  

If he was concerned just one more concussion does him in he wouldn’t be playing.  And being we have 3 minimum hopefully 6 games left, yea this guy will be back as soon as he clears.  

But we should beat Chicago this week.  Don’t care how pretty or ugly just win.  

We need him vs Cincy.  Give him 2 weeks.  

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

But it’s his first concussion since 2019?  Did I hear that right?  And he didn’t miss a game.  

If he was concerned just one more concussion does him in he wouldn’t be playing.  And being we have 3 minimum hopefully 6 games left, yea this guy will be back as soon as he clears.  

Is that confirmed ..2019? Thought it may have been 2020.. but even so I agree with your premise… 

40 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

If we assume this to be true, doesn’t mean he’s not done. Maybe the 7th would be the one hes worried about “doing him in” 

I do expect him to return though.

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

He’ll be back by Cincy.  

Will see how he does in protocol. Might be fine but you don't brush it aside as a minor injury at least those who's brains are in good working order don't.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.