Club Seat Question

IBTG81

Just now, IBTG81 said:

Hi everyone. I have club seats for this weekend, row 7. I have read that row 7 should feel the heaters. 
Question. How warm does it get there? Still layer like crazy, or tone it down a bit?

i feel like i always manage to sit at the boarder of where the heaters are, and i still layer it up.  i've never felt it makes that much of a difference, but i'm not directly underneath them.

1 hour ago, IBTG81 said:

Hi everyone. I have club seats for this weekend, row 7. I have read that row 7 should feel the heaters. 
Question. How warm does it get there? Still layer like crazy, or tone it down a bit?

7 is literally the row where you “should” be undercover. The heaters take the chill off but it isn’t warm. Last week I went to a hoodie and base layer. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

7 is literally the row where you “should” be undercover. The heaters take the chill off but it isn’t warm. Last week I went to a hoodie and base layer. 

I was there last weekend in the Toyota club and I counted the rows to where you were covered. It was seven. Catch is that there was very little wind. If it’s gusty you might still get cold / snowed on, so I would prepare for that.

2 hours ago, IBTG81 said:

In row 7 the heaters will take the edge off, unless it's windy.  In higher rows it gets downright toasty. 

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, vincec said:

I was there last weekend in the Toyota club and I counted the rows to where you were covered. It was seven. Catch is that there was very little wind. If it’s gusty you might still get cold / snowed on, so I would prepare for that.

That’s exactly right. I sit in 10 so I’m high enough up but 7 (and even 8) can occasionally get some precipitation if the wind is blowing. Generally you’re safe there though. The snow is obviously better than the rain.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

55 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

I was under the heaters for the Pats playoff game.  The heaters take a bit of the edge off but you still need to layer up.  

The Pats* game was a fluke.  I'm in row 15 so about as close to the heaters as you can get.  Normally it is so warm you feel like a baked potato.  But that game I was still chilled. A lot of people ended up watching the second half inside.  

4 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Is that what Fitzy is wearing when he takes his shirt off? He seems to have a built-in “base layer”. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Better to have it and take it off, than need it and not have it. Plus, you got a lot of time outside to tailgate, or just on the walk in.

Layer like crazy.

Great advice.  Bring everything you got and layer up. You can always remove one. It's better to have it than wishing you didn't leave it in the car.

Tone it down. I went to the 0 deg game last year. I was super layered and fine. Theres alot of body heat in the stands that imo makes it warmer. Plus if drinking that will help. I would wear 2 layers min a goody and jersey or somin like that with a hat, warm socks and gloves if u need them at least in ur pocket.

Row 7 is right on the edge of being able to feel heaters.

Row 6 and 7 (mostly 6) are also the “drip line” from the upper deck. Water running off the upper deck will fall on you.

I always suggest rows 8 and up in the clubs.

The heaters really work (especially the higher up you go). I can wear only a sweater on 30 degree days and be fine.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.