Excluding JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact - Jets at Bills

BillsFan619

The Jets are a feisty team. But, the Bills know the stakes and know what time of year it is. They’ll be prepared to hold their lead in the AFCE as well as the #1 seed as they play the Jets.

Last year, the Bills defense showed Mike White what a real NFL defense can do against him. I expect the same to happen this week as well.

Tre has been playing solid since his return. I expect him to play most of the game (if not all of the game). Look for him to get his first INT of the year as well as lock down his side of the field. He’ll set the tone and be the first on defense to get an INT as Mike White has a multiple INT game.

He’ll have Mike White regretting that he ever said he should’ve been a number one pick.

Who ya got, Bills Mafia? Go Bills!

Thanks for checking in, @Freddie's Dead. I appreciate it, bro.

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 1

On Offense,  I think it's going to be about the quick strike passing game. The fastest and quickest WR we have is my man, Lil' Dirty. May only get 1 receiving TD, but has his best stat game of the season. 8+ catches for 100+ yards.

On D, If Milano's out, I'm going with Klein. Just seems like the kind of game he is built for.

FcLb1MRagAAaLkC.thumb.jpg.7f7b2797e6617d8ad1eed7ad373c9004.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.