Awesome job over the past 12 days to our staff!

Dopey

23 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Have you read posts from @Beast? @FilthyBeast? @Einstein? Our Sulky Sullivan fanboys?

Honestly, are you an idiot by lumping me in with them? When have I been negative about this team? You better know what the ***** you are talking about before calling people out. I’m one of the more positive posters on this board.

Edited by Beast

34 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Very proud of the team

But I don’t think it’s wrong to point out that there is a lot to fix. Not sure that performance  results in a win against KC or Miami or Cinci.

Einstein, the Bills played a fantastic game. Can't play much better than that. Great mix of running and passing. Fantastic defensive and offensive game plans. Players on both sides executed well. Lastly, the offense was superb on 3 down efficiency and in the redzone against one of the best defenses in the league. 

Your final statement is disingenuous. The Bills weren't playing KC, Miami, or Cinci. The played the Pats and gave them a beating. 

I'm not short in criticizing the Bills. But man, it's really splitting hairs to find fault in tonight's performance. Josh looked like franchise Josh. Run game looks better than good. The offensive looked much more explosive while being much more diverse and balanced. Cook looks to be coming around. Lol dirty was solid for the 2nd game in a row. 

Defensively, Von who? No no just kidding. What a difference in the Bills defense with Tre, Rousseau, Epenesa, and Edmunds back in the mix. However, let's not get carried away here because the Pats offense sucks. Nevertheless, the Bills defense played well. Gotta give them credit. 

Just my two cents. 

34 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Very proud of the team

But I don’t think it’s wrong to point out that there is a lot to fix. Not sure that performance  results in a win against KC or Miami or Cinci.

Double post sorry. 

Edited by newcam2012
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Beast said:

Honestly, are you an idiot by lumping me in with them? When have I been negative about this team? You better know what the ***** you are talking about before calling people out. I’m one of the more positive posters on this board.

Maybe he meant me. 

5 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Einstein, the Bills played a fantastic game. Can't play much better than that. Great mix of running and passing. Fantastic defensive and offensive game plans. Players on both sides executed well. Lastly, the offense was superb on 3 down efficiency and in the redzone against one of the best defenses in the league. 

Your final statement is disingenuous. The Bills weren't playing KC, Miami, or Cinci. The played the Pats and gave them a beating. 

I'm not short in criticizing the Bills. But man, it's really splitting hairs to find fault in tonight's performance. Josh looked like franchise Josh. Run game looks better than good. The offensive looked much more explosive while being much more diverse and balanced. Cook looks to be coming around. Lol dirty was solid for the 2nd game in a row. 

Defensively, Von who? No no just kidding. What a difference in the Bills defense with Tre, Rousseau, Epenesa, and Edmunds back in the mix. However, let's not get carried away here because the Pats offense sucks. Nevertheless, the Bills defense played well. Gotta give them credit. 

Just my two cents. 

Double post sorry. 

Some people expect a blow  out each week. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Dopey said:

What this team just pulled off was nothing short of amazing! Three straight road games, under weird circumstances. Two consecutive Thursday night games!?!? Snowed in. Injuries. Great job Dorsey, Frazier and McDermott!!! 
Can there really be negative threads this week? I don’t see how. 

Yuuup! Good leadership all the way around.

7 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

I've been the worst critics here. Boy was I wrong! Embarrassingly wrong. I watched the game and no way was it boring for me. It was a great win, complete domination, great game plan, awesome execution, vintage Allen, Diggs, Davis, Cook, Lol Dirty, Morse, Bates, Edmunds, Poyer, Rousseau, Epenesa (yes him), etc...

In short, Bills put on a clinic and I saw an as$ whipping. 

Ok now I'll go back in my hole. 

Key phrase “Embarrassingly wrong”. How wrong? Enough to finally choke off ignorant pregame comments and wait for games to end before being embarrassingly wrong? Is it important to you to say ridiculous anti-team things in the hope you can go all “I told you so!” If the outcome is bad? That’s the absolute worse type of fan and you routinely dance with that partner. Just effin’ stop and you may eventually be able to save some face around here. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Dopey said:

What this team just pulled off was nothing short of amazing! Three straight road games, under weird circumstances. Two consecutive Thursday night games!?!? Snowed in. Injuries. Great job Dorsey, Frazier and McDermott!!! 

Inconvenient travel, lack of practice, illness and all the above. Amazing job to stay in the hunt.

7 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

We might look back at that game being moved as the turning point of a super bowl run. Now you sign OBJ tomorrow and let’s go win this ***** thing

Best part of this is the team is off.  So the fellas can put on the full wine and dine experience.  If this was a normal week, they would be time limited by practice and meetings..

I think other than the 2 minute drive before half when, needing to both grind clock and score, we inexplicably went to empty formation and started trying to chuck it around like prime 2020 Bills and ended up with a holding penalty, then a fumble that could have led to 3 points for the Pats (fortunately it didn't)... especially after our run game had been absolutely clicking... it was a really well called game on both sides. I think other that drive Dorsey for the most part stayed patient. And other than one secondary breakdown from Hamlin and old man Rhodes the defense shut New England down totally. 

• Dopey changed the title to Awesome job over the past 12 days to our staff!
50 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I think other than the 2 minute drive before half when, needing to both grind clock and score, we inexplicably went to empty formation and started trying to chuck it around like prime 2020 Bills and ended up with a holding penalty, then a fumble that could have led to 3 points for the Pats (fortunately it didn't)... especially after our run game had been absolutely clicking... it was a really well called game on both sides. I think other that drive Dorsey for the most part stayed patient. And other than one secondary breakdown from Hamlin and old man Rhodes the defense shut New England down totally. 

They went for the kill shot before the half. I have no issue with the team being aggressive on the road 

• Disagree 1

4 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

They went for the kill shot before the half. I have no issue with the team being aggressive on the road 

Fine if they had 40 seconds. They had 1.47 and all 3 timeouts, the ball around the NE 40. It should be a joint objective there to score but to kill clock too. Was a bizarre sequence. But I give it to Dorsey, otherwise he stayed patient and called a decent game. 

Might not have felt like a traditional blowout or total domination. However, when Belichik let the Bills kneel it 3X with 3 timeouts and about 1:50 left in game. I guess he felt like what's being said. They were dominated & defeated. To me that was a surprising surrender only down by 14. That's why they are on the field & we're not. Coach B must have sensed it too. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Dopey said:

I was mistaken.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Dopey said:

You forgot to mention the"flu" or whatever illness held guys out of practice. 

9 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

We might look back at that game being moved as the turning point of a super bowl run. Now you sign OBJ tomorrow and let’s go win this ***** thing

I wonder if there OLinemen or DBs available, too...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.